Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] TRAW Network ⚡ XTRAW ⚡ MN ⚡ AltMarkets.CC ⚡ - page 39. (Read 18330 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Am interested in being part of this project, love the waves platform and am sure this project will do great being in waves. 40 weeks of airdops looks similar to that of deeponion airdrops, looking forward to this absolutely.

Between among the three tools of TRAW, i specifically love the third tool, i think rewarding students and kids for exceptional skills is very inspiring. This really good concept of this project. Best of luck to dev team.
Activity: 272
Merit: 35
Hi, BitcoinGoat. Thank you for answering my question at discord, can I clarify how compensation for donations to f0me will occur within 20 weeks ?

There is an ongoing form for those people who donated to f0me where they can fill it out and it will include them in a pot of TRAW that will be split between all those who lost to f0me.

The pot of TRAW is equivalent to 1 BTC in value. The reason we decided to hold out until week 20 is due to the amount of time it will take to confirm those donations. Although I am not obligated to do this, we at TRAW strongly believe that there should be some form of compensation to the f0me community.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501
Hi, BitcoinGoat. Thank you for answering my question at discord, can I clarify how compensation for donations to f0me will occur within 20 weeks ?
Activity: 272
Merit: 35
Now Trading At AltMarkets.CC

Website | Block Explorer| Github Repository | Discord | Download Wallets | Exchange

Introducing TRAW
   TRAW Network is looking to introduce a new and innovative way for communities around the world to transfer value with businesses by utilizing the Blockchain. TRAW Network is building a web platform that will introduce a robust set of tools for utilizing and running the TRAW Network and nodes. TRAWs initial focus will be on introducing local businesses with blockchain based tools to reward new and repetitive customers of their business. Next, TRAW will focus on implementing a reward system that is based on the blockchain for poverty stricken communities around the world. This platform will allow homeless members of any community to get rewarded for contributing uplifting community services around their neighborhood or town. Our final area of focus is the youth. We at TRAW strongly believe that in order for Blockchain technology to last in our generation, we need to start taking the necessary steps to prepare the future generations.

New Coin Details

Total Premine - 50 million
Type - POW/POS
Algo - QUARK
POW - Blocks 1 - 12,500
POW Block Reward - Varies
POS - Block 12,501 - Onward
POS Block Reward - Varies
Blocktime - 60 seconds
Block Maturity - 33 Blocks

Port = 37130
RPC Port = 37131

Distribution Model

TRAW Network started as a Waves Token, but after receiving more interest than anticipated we decided to move forward with phase 2 and just perform the swap early. Everything remains the same, only thing different is the POS rewards for holding your coins and helping maintain the network.

Airdrop Structure
40 Weeks of Airdrop
Airdrop start date : 09/03/2018
Airdrop end date : 07/12/2018

Participation points through Discord Mee6 bot.

Those who reach level 10 will be automatically rewarded with a stake in the airdrop pot. Every week will consist of a pot of 125,000 - 250,000 TRAW depending on the amount of participant for the weeks airdrop . As the weeks go by there will be a few other social media platforms introduced and will also be added to the recipients of the weekly TRAW airdrop pot.

TRAW Network Signatures

Sr Members

████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████
████████████████
████████████
██████████