Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA - page 11. (Read 132340 times)

Activity: 818
Merit: 508
So, my understanding is that we willn`t have significant core update, nor new exchange - untill we move to Cardano blockchain, right?

well from my own knowledge i don't think there is any core update that has been released recently from the team but i believe the traxia team are hard on work to build this project, there is no new exchange listing for now but i don't think it has to be until migration to cardano blockchain before any other new listing will happen.

I would also like this, but I would also like to see and know what exactly is the work now? In particular, I nowhere can I find a reference to the github of the traxia. You do not know where can be found github? I found one project with the name of the traxia, it is empty and quite from another project.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
This bear market is the best thing that could have ever happened to the market...it definitely will separate the good projects from the scams
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
So, my understanding is that we willn`t have significant core update, nor new exchange - untill we move to Cardano blockchain, right?

well from my own knowledge i don't think there is any core update that has been released recently from the team but i believe the traxia team are hard on work to build this project, there is no new exchange listing for now but i don't think it has to be until migration to cardano blockchain before any other new listing will happen.
Listing on major exchanges during this time is a bad choice and I do not encourage their development team to do this. I believe Traxia is a big project and they will know how to attract more of their investors in the future because I highly appreciate this project and are looking forward to a great event from Traxia.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

Activity: 968
Subscribe to our newsletter at https://www.traxia.co  and never miss an update!
‼️If you have already subscribed, please confirm your subscription by the e-mail you have received.  For any questions turn to [email protected].
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Activity: 868
This Friday at 5 PM GMT+8 we will be hosting an AMA Session on our official Telegram channel https://t.me/traxiafoundation …. Join us and get insights into our business and tech progress! Have questions? Submit them https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeHtG7Wrytl5FV5KvGFmVREAI2sEw5Da-_kDgNoxDH5vOE4Mw/viewform
Activity: 659
Depends if btc drops more
Hard question, sometimes it's gotta be asked, is this project in jeopardy of sinking? How long till it can actually be used?
You may have your own conclusion based on what you said no need to ask for it. Look at the whole crypto which coin or token is not sinking, everything else was one of it.
For its use we do not know until when it will be used by people because it depends on demand and how it actually help then by usibg this platform.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Depends if btc drops more
Hard question, sometimes it's gotta be asked, is this project in jeopardy of sinking? How long till it can actually be used?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
TMT is a utility Token , so when the Plattform and the service will be used the Token will increase in value
The Traxia Team do really hard work to get partnerships and find customers
Try to contact Emurgo via Homepage contact or visit the official Cardano Forum there some Developers
Activity: 968
Merit: 515
August 15th Announcement form IOHK_Charles came a little early. Check updated on Cardano blockchain.

https://twitter.com/IOHK_Charles/status/1029197622681133056
What is the stage of your pre-sale?I feel that your project has many supporters, which is very popular and impressive. I will keep following your development progress

pre-sale is over for some time now, you should have known that if you endeavor to read through post before spamming, you should do some reading before making comments, it helps to reduce irrelevant posting.
Its their nature to spam on threads around just to make post which is actually not a good idea. Let's focus on some more interesting stuffs to talk about with this project.
I'm more excited with Q4 this is all i wait for this year and to see a good start to roll on over next year.

I think every serious investor not too focused on the price will wait for Q4 and the main net rollout. It might be a little disappointing for some investors but they just need to be patient
Not that actually its price, but it includes on that part seeing the price growth and the users of the platform is getting bigger. I as an investor and a promoter of this ico before, i have a big vision for its use that is a big help for everyone who is in need of this field that is available to use in every transactions and deal. I'm not disappointed what i want is to see the continuous improvement in the platform and adoption.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
What is the stage of your pre-sale?I feel that your project has many supporters, which is very popular and impressive. I will keep following your development progress

pre-sale is over for some time now, you should have known that if you endeavor to read through post before spamming, you should do some reading before making comments, it helps to reduce irrelevant posting.
Its their nature to spam on threads around just to make post which is actually not a good idea. Let's focus on some more interesting stuffs to talk about with this project.
I'm more excited with Q4 this is all i wait for this year and to see a good start to roll on over next year.

I think every serious investor not too focused on the price will wait for Q4 and the main net rollout. It might be a little disappointing for some investors but they just need to be patient

copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5

Activity: 644
Jack Wang is another new force behind our technology provider #LiqEase. With more than five years of experiences in credit insurance and rating, Jack is excited to join LiqEase core team and help provide #trade #finance services to SMEs.
Learn more at https://bit.ly/2Ma0uAq
Activity: 434
Money has a few basic functions. It acts as a store of value, a medium of exchange, and as a unit of account. Before tapping into our whitepaper (https://bit.ly/2Ma0uAq ), watch the video and learn some basics of financ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dugn51K_6WA
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
TMT was included on Invest In Blockchain's list of TOP 5 cryptocurrencies of this summer.

https://www.investinblockchain.com/top-cryptocurrencies-summer-2018
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Where do you store your TMT after purchase... I'm thinking in buying and need to know a wallet that is trusted.. MEW work ?

I think this depends on individual preferences and what wallet you find most easy and secure to use, i believe as an erc20 tokens there are a lot of erc20 wallet that supports tmt including mew and nano s, but in my case am hodling my tmt on Enjin erc20 wallet, its a mobile app and pretty secure and well trusted, but the choice is yours.
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
Where do you store your TMT after purchase... I'm thinking in buying and need to know a wallet that is trusted.. MEW work ?
Pages:
Jump to: