Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA - page 12. (Read 132470 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Where do you store your TMT after purchase... I'm thinking in buying and need to know a wallet that is trusted.. MEW work ?

I think this depends on individual preferences and what wallet you find most easy and secure to use, i believe as an erc20 tokens there are a lot of erc20 wallet that supports tmt including mew and nano s, but in my case am hodling my tmt on Enjin erc20 wallet, its a mobile app and pretty secure and well trusted, but the choice is yours.
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
Where do you store your TMT after purchase... I'm thinking in buying and need to know a wallet that is trusted.. MEW work ?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Have you already joined our discussion on the new official Traxia Facebook group?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1962890487084203/
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
At Traxia we are focusing on building the future of trade finance with the help of the #blockchain. But have you ever wondered about the history of #finance, money or trade?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCN2aTlocOw
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
What is the stage of your pre-sale?I feel that your project has many supporters, which is very popular and impressive. I will keep following your development progress
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
The project has not yet been launched on the ADA grounds as the ADA has not yet launched its mainnet. I'm imagining that TMT will be faster and stronger than any token on EOS, ETH, NEO and Qtum.
Activity: 238
I see it reaching parity with populous when the bull returns, and then trading results will take over in determining which will fly higher than the other.
Activity: 224
 No where in the article, as far as I am aware, did it mention any blockchain company that I have come to know, that you or I could invest in, such as Traxia, Cardano, or XLM. Just thought provoking from both aspects, in my opinion, that there is indeed a huge need for what Traxia is trying to accomplish (which I already knew), but at the same time, are established behemoths such as IBM going to use or integrate existing platforms or simply build their own, i.e. are they really going to give up "a piece of the pie" so to speak.
Activity: 84
the latter part of the article applied more to the Traxia aspect of trade finance and how there is a huge need for what Traxia is doing. It kind of validates the real world need for Traxia's business plan. However, I did get something else from the article as well, and  for anyone else reading these posts, don't take my statement the wrong way because I am a huge Cardano and Traxia supporter but, I got the impression from the article, that huge companies such as IBM are going to bypass the existing ecosystems already being implemented, the ones that we know, and build their own platforms
Activity: 968
TraxiaFam, don't forget to read our fresh weekly update to find out on which new channel you can also find Traxia from now on.
Activity: 659
Yeah, and it has been bad for the investors that the price was dump all of a sudden because of the unstable market instead of going up. For those who saw the price might buy and for not will be always waiting for a cheaper price if it happens. Just in time people will be in Fomo once the price starts to have a good uptrent.

I like that the volumes start to increase, for the last 2 weeks they have grown by 1.5-2 times. Someone uses the moments of the bear market and buys cheaply while there is an opportunity. I also is already starting to buy TMT a little. I also think that when the team will announce to switch to cardano, a very good price surge awaits us.

There has been a SCAM attempt, this time on Slack. Please pay attention and stay safe! We will always announce important information on our OFFICIAL channels and webpage.

https://twitter.com/TraxiaNetwork/status/1026658892472901632

Wow Traxia Foundation token POST-ICO-Sale..., scammers go to all sorts of tricks, we have to be careful.

absolutely, scammers are relentless, getting clever by the day to develop new method of scamming people off their money, anybody fall into such cheap scam can only blame their self for not following due diligence, it is pathetic to see how some no good individuals only just to waste their time to scam others instead of doing something positive.
We cannot eliminate this scams and it will not be easy to say its a acam if we don't have a further idea from this schemes but we can avoid this by being careful and cautious everytime we are about giving any details and asking the team or admin in their live chats to figure out if you are not sure with the site.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Yeah, and it has been bad for the investors that the price was dump all of a sudden because of the unstable market instead of going up. For those who saw the price might buy and for not will be always waiting for a cheaper price if it happens. Just in time people will be in Fomo once the price starts to have a good uptrent.

I like that the volumes start to increase, for the last 2 weeks they have grown by 1.5-2 times. Someone uses the moments of the bear market and buys cheaply while there is an opportunity. I also is already starting to buy TMT a little. I also think that when the team will announce to switch to cardano, a very good price surge awaits us.

There has been a SCAM attempt, this time on Slack. Please pay attention and stay safe! We will always announce important information on our OFFICIAL channels and webpage.

Wow Traxia Foundation token POST-ICO-Sale..., scammers go to all sorts of tricks, we have to be careful.

absolutely, scammers are relentless, getting clever by the day to develop new method of scamming people off their money, anybody fall into such cheap scam can only blame their self for not following due diligence, it is pathetic to see how some no good individuals only just to waste their time to scam others instead of doing something positive.
Activity: 45
I am assuming Traxia will be using Marlowe language for the smart contracts on Cardano?
Activity: 818
Merit: 508

Activity: 672
Merit: 281

Activity: 560
Merit: 252
frankly, ADA depends on success of likes of Traxia. More developers will use ADAs platform if first ICO is successful. ADA team should be more active in promoting Traxia.
Activity: 968
Merit: 515
It is obvious we are already fans of ADA, even if TMT will migrate to #Cardano #blockchain just towards the end of 2018. If you are too, here is a cool cointelegraph Japanese interview with Charles Hoskinson of CardanoFam company .
Activity: 659
Great development updates from our investor #Cardano! Remember, TMT is currently an ERC20 based token, but the migration to #Cardano is planned for Q4 2018.
Its not directly Cardano but an emurgo, who knows if the other members of cardano invested also in this traxia.
That's what i am waiting for theie migration to cardano will more boost its impact in the market and with their consistent working in this project will create a new future.

Come Q4 there will be a very big change in the tmt project as a result of the migration, this would really draw more attention to tmt by then, just hope the migration will happen as stated, i know the team are doing great job at the background to make this a success, so am really looking forward to q4. 
We are almost all looking forward for it and it was a good time also if they will done it early because by nearly the last month i have a good guts that we are again in a bull run both altcoins and bitcoin. If no delays will occur we are all good to hold i am not selling any amount of this token until now.

this project is one among the few good project around in my opinion, people should really take advantage of the low price to starch some good amount of tmt at discount rate Cheesy because when migration to cardano blockchain eventually take place in Q4 and by that time the market is back in full swing you can only which you have bought while it was relatively cheap. TMT has not had its moment yet, so get prepared folks Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
In my coin bag list, if I can name most active team - it`s Traxia`s one.
Even medium level tech person can understand and get educated about tech from the articles and information the team is publishing.
Keep up guys, Kudos..
Activity: 434
It doesn't matter in which timezone you are and if it's a "good morning" or "good evening" for you, learning about blockchain can be fun at any time of the day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBC-nXj3Ng4
Pages:
Jump to: