Author

Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA - page 130. (Read 132454 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I must confess I am very optimistic about this project.
Lets watch how this goes.

Well, for now, let just wait for the ICO to be finished. It depends on how much they have collected for development of this project.

Yes, the project initial success now is will be base on how much they will earn in their ico sales because they really need to earn more to support the continues development of traxia.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Yes, this project is gaining a lot of interest from more serious investors and traxia's popularity really increases a lot as days passes by. I am sure that time will surely come and this project will achieve success.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Traxia is another trade company who want to make trading easily globally.Trade platform has a benefit that many investor want to invest in the trade companies.so hope we can get to here good news about the ICO very soon
Plus, they have a Cardano as a partner which can give them a startup boost for earning many supporters or investors from the whole world.
I believe traxia project can stand on its own regardless if cardano partnered or not. But it is still good that they have joined forces to a top team because they will get some community and financial assistance from them.

Yes traxia can stand on its own. If traxia plan and develope a good strategy that can gather investors easily. Advertising and promoting will also help this project to grow big.

It is already gaining a lot of attention but not that much in compared to the supporters of Cardano. If they can get at least 5% of the market cap of it then the funding for this project won't be a problem.

Well its not possible traxia will be famous like Cardano hub. Since they are now partners im sure cardano will do everything to make this traxia project a succesfull one. Whatever achievement of traxia both parties will be benefited. But still a good advertisement and promotion strategies will help traxia to be successful soon.

I don't think any large additional advertisement is required. Being associated with Cardano is already huge in itself and a lot of people get aware of TRAXIA exactly because of that existing relationship.
The advertisement is very nessed=sy for the better development of the project. TRAXIA is a high potential project and they surely have great partnership with big companies but still, they will need a promotional campaign to promote their project and gain investment fro all the parts of the world.

The only thing thats required at this stage is development. I know you all want a lot of public exposure as early as possible, but pressure for failure unreasonable rises with widespread awareness. I'd prefer to have a product that is ready to be launched before going all in on advertisement.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Next week Traxia Team will be returning to Seoul, Korea and participating at Deconomy_forum. This is going to be another great networking opportunity!

Deconomy 2018

During April 3rd and 4th, Deconomy will hold its first annual blockchain forum in Seoul, South Korea, the critical hub of blockchain and cryptocurrency. Amidst high interest in the field, Deconomy 2018 will gather the brightest entrepreneurs, thought leaders, investors, developers, academic and policy groups, and blockchain enthusiasts. The forum consists of a two-day program, with keynote presentations and panel discussions about major topics surrounding the industry.

Some Speakers and Panalist:

David Chaum
Computer Scientist
Cryptographer
Founder at Digicash

Vitalik Buterin
Founder at Ethereum

Ian Grigg
Partner at Block.one (EOS)
ex) Architecture Consultant at R3
Financial Cryptographer
Inventor of Ricardian Contract

Roger Ver
CEO at Bitcoin.com
Angel Investor

David Schwartz

Chief Cryptographer at Ripple
JungA Lee
Vice President at Bithumb

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Me too, I am following this project for a while now and I already seen some improvements and we can say now that the dev is really serious with the continues development of this project,
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Traxia is another trade company who want to make trading easily globally.Trade platform has a benefit that many investor want to invest in the trade companies.so hope we can get to here good news about the ICO very soon
Plus, they have a Cardano as a partner which can give them a startup boost for earning many supporters or investors from the whole world.
I believe traxia project can stand on its own regardless if cardano partnered or not. But it is still good that they have joined forces to a top team because they will get some community and financial assistance from them.

Yes traxia can stand on its own. If traxia plan and develope a good strategy that can gather investors easily. Advertising and promoting will also help this project to grow big.

It is already gaining a lot of attention but not that much in compared to the supporters of Cardano. If they can get at least 5% of the market cap of it then the funding for this project won't be a problem.

Well its not possible traxia will be famous like Cardano hub. Since they are now partners im sure cardano will do everything to make this traxia project a succesfull one. Whatever achievement of traxia both parties will be benefited. But still a good advertisement and promotion strategies will help traxia to be successful soon.

I don't think any large additional advertisement is required. Being associated with Cardano is already huge in itself and a lot of people get aware of TRAXIA exactly because of that existing relationship.
The advertisement is very nessed=sy for the better development of the project. TRAXIA is a high potential project and they surely have great partnership with big companies but still, they will need a promotional campaign to promote their project and gain investment fro all the parts of the world.

The only thing thats required at this stage is development. I know you all want a lot of public exposure as early as possible, but pressure for failure unreasonable rises with widespread awareness. I'd prefer to have a product that is ready to be launched before going all in on advertisement.

I agree with that. The team muat prepare a product that be used for advertisement to make it worthy. Since traxia focused about fund raising, it is better to focused on the main road.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Well, for now, let just wait for the ICO to be finished. It depends on how much they have collected for development of this project.
Yes. You can't tell that you were optimistic about this project because you need to learn the project before deciding to invest in the project.
I'm sure that Ico will be very successful, because now I see here a lot of followers of the Traxia project. This suggests that the project is also quite a lot of investors.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Small business will be using blockchain in the future to track thier transactions this is the future of SME that traxia would like to apply its platform.
Activity: 616

Yes. You can't tell that you were optimistic about this project because you need to learn the project before deciding to invest in the project.
Activity: 224
Traxia is aiming to build a  global decentralized ecosystem to improve trading and finance around the world. And SMEs will rally around TraxiaNetwork Platform to refrain from disrupt trade finance.They all will need TMT as utility tokens and the demand will rise .
I am wondering what will make it valuable in the future? Will there be burning process after an ICO. I barely see advertisements from this project.
Give it time. Time will answer your question. Time will demonstrate real performance of the project. Time will answer whether it can change social daily lives, in particular health care or not

Moreover, time will tell everything. It can described whether this project is good or not. And Traxia team has a lot of time to prove that they can established their own way of success. Even if there's no Cardano Hub, I think they can create a good kind of investments. They only have to believed themselves.
Activity: 294
Traxia is aiming to build a  global decentralized ecosystem to improve trading and finance around the world. And SMEs will rally around TraxiaNetwork Platform to refrain from disrupt trade finance.They all will need TMT as utility tokens and the demand will rise .
I am wondering what will make it valuable in the future? Will there be burning process after an ICO. I barely see advertisements from this project.
Yeah the project does lack in the marketing department. Most Platforms have the burning process after the ICO. Hope this one has it too. Advertising can really help this project grow a lot.
That is true. The advertising is really a great tool to make the project more known and popular here in the community of crypto currency. The marketing strategy is one of the most important thing that a project should put a focus. A good marketing strategy will really boost a project in any way.
Activity: 238
Yeah the project does lack in the marketing department. Most Platforms have the burning process after the ICO. Hope this one has it too. Advertising can really help this project grow a lot.
Activity: 154
this project is stable. I think that he can be trusted and over time he will prove it and bring dividends to the one who believed and invested in it
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
if there is a small amount worth investing in this project? Or is it better to save and invest more than I now have?
Activity: 252
TRAXIA is an interesting project with an American team and I think he has confidence. The project is also registered in the American jurisdiction?
Activity: 182
Give it time. Time will answer your question. Time will demonstrate real performance of the project. Time will answer whether it can change social daily lives, in particular health care or not
I agree mate. We cant realy see the results yet at this time so we need to wait patiently for this project to slowly grow.
Activity: 97
Activity: 378
The project is very interesting, I think businessmen for whom he as I understand is designed to appreciate his capabilities.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Activity: 119
Jump to: