Author

Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA - page 131. (Read 132454 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
When i have check their cap by tracking ETH, ADA, BTC address, i see a lot of people make investment at here. Maybe Traxia is really attractive project?
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Some times confused, but overall interesting.The project is well structured and the development team,named LiqEase,has many records about the launch and successful implementation of digital projects for large corporations or independently and with a deep knowledge of the fintech world.
Yes, TRAXIA is working with some great experts in the industry to make it a successful project for better future of the digital world. I think this project can generate huge profits in the future and investing in this project can be very profitable for early investors. Waiting for an attractive bounty campaign of this project.
I have a question about their experts become from Cardano Hub team? Actually, i see LiqEase is the strong partner of Traxia, maybe my knowlegement about this organization is a little, i never heard about them.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Project like TRAXIA and EOS that only take advantage of ethereum to collect money than move business to another blockchain, they will hurt ethereum price a lots, because when they sell out the amount ether that has been collected, they actually dump the price of eth in market.
Wait, i have seriously about ETH, where you have information or what make you think this projects will make our ETH value have dumping when they sold out their ETH collection?

A project collect money to spend it to build its platform, So if you have project and collected large amount of ether, you are going to sell in some point which will dump the price, usually projects that run their platform on ethereum, they hold their ether, but for projects that only use ethereum platform to collect money, they will definitely sell it and dump the price.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Traxia is aiming to build a  global decentralized ecosystem to improve trading and finance around the world. And SMEs will rally around TraxiaNetwork Platform to refrain from disrupt trade finance.They all will need TMT as utility tokens and the demand will rise .
I am wondering what will make it valuable in the future? Will there be burning process after an ICO. I barely see advertisements from this project.
The project Surely has been lacking in the department of advertising. The team should understand that Advertising and Marketing of a project is a really important part, it helps the project to grow and reach several other people which will be potentially investing in the project and maybe the uses of the platform in future.

Well, as we always here to support and looking forward on this project as we always be updated. Also, I'm hoping that the team should be responsible enough and continue this project which it's gonna be good for all of us here in crypto currency community.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
I'm looking at this project so innovative that it involves just two very famous big projects. With great interest I will watch him.
Yes definitely mate this is truly a powerhouse project in the cryptoworld so crypto enthusiast should better invest on this project.

Innovation brings to its originality. Traxia proves it because of their project. This also make them famous, this is their asset. I know they can gather a lot of investors in no time.
You are right. I hope that the goals of the Traxia project will eventually be in hand of this great and interesting project. Moreover, I am glad for this project, because the team is really doing their best to show the people, investors and especily its supporters that they are worth the trust and support that they give for the success of this project in the whole crypto community.
Traxia's project can be really more great and interesting if they can have the support and funding to develop and making the project a reliable one. This can also help it to me more worth it to have as it has a high potential in the market.

Definitely, because this is still new and we can expect that these has something that can contribute in the market in terms of their transaction. What they can do for now is to develop more about their features and probably will help the community to be more stabilized.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Project like TRAXIA and EOS that only take advantage of ethereum to collect money than move business to another blockchain, they will hurt ethereum price a lots, because when they sell out the amount ether that has been collected, they actually dump the price of eth in market.
Blockchain is a wonderful technology.& after some years it will be all over the word.taking advantage from blockchain & making etherium dumping will effect all the market coin price.so stop doing that.
Activity: 182
Traxia is aiming to build a  global decentralized ecosystem to improve trading and finance around the world. And SMEs will rally around TraxiaNetwork Platform to refrain from disrupt trade finance.They all will need TMT as utility tokens and the demand will rise .
I am wondering what will make it valuable in the future? Will there be burning process after an ICO. I barely see advertisements from this project.
The project Surely has been lacking in the department of advertising. The team should understand that Advertising and Marketing of a project is a really important part, it helps the project to grow and reach several other people which will be potentially investing in the project and maybe the uses of the platform in future.
Activity: 238
Some times confused, but overall interesting.The project is well structured and the development team,named LiqEase,has many records about the launch and successful implementation of digital projects for large corporations or independently and with a deep knowledge of the fintech world.
Yes, TRAXIA is working with some great experts in the industry to make it a successful project for better future of the digital world. I think this project can generate huge profits in the future and investing in this project can be very profitable for early investors. Waiting for an attractive bounty campaign of this project.
There is already a bounty campaign going on for like 2 weeks check the first page of this thread and maybe you will find the link there
Is there any restrictions to join in the bounty campaign like investing or we can just submit our application and start supporting the project because we hear from few people we require to make a deposit.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
There is already a bounty campaign going on for like 2 weeks check the first page of this thread and maybe you will find the link there
Yes, they have an already ongoing bounty camping with a huge number of participants and there are more entries coming on the way. They also have set some very high rewarding bounty which has made many supports to the project. you can find the link to the bounty here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/endedbounty1500000-traxia-first-cardano-investment-3021679.

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
In what will you conclude questions to this project? Don't worry, the team works and will work on the project very hard because huge responsibility in the person of very large sponsor and in combination the investor has fallen upon their heads.
Activity: 532
I am astonished the way the concept of this project is designed. Making trade finance for SME liquid on which the banks have failed consistently. I am also curious about their usage of Cardano, I never saw any projects integrated with Cardano, I guess I will witness a great one with this project. They also have a pretty good team from LiqEase, nice. This one of the worthy ICO to look for.

Yeah and probably these will have the chance to be a successful because they some unique kind of investment. Investors will surely have time to get to know more about the information of their platform and will be surprised when they know more about their features.
Activity: 336
Activity: 434
I am astonished the way the concept of this project is designed. Making trade finance for SME liquid on which the banks have failed consistently. I am also curious about their usage of Cardano, I never saw any projects integrated with Cardano, I guess I will witness a great one with this project. They also have a pretty good team from LiqEase, nice. This one of the worthy ICO to look for.
we look forward to what the project is doing, hopefully it will boast for us because we need that platform. good work for the team.
I don't know if I had the answer to the first part but I personally think that the team is doing their best.
we hope that the team always do the best for this project. of course we all expect the best for this project and also the success that we will later realize.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Traxia is another trade company who want to make trading easily globally.Trade platform has a benefit that many investor want to invest in the trade companies.so hope we can get to here good news about the ICO very soon
Plus, they have a Cardano as a partner which can give them a startup boost for earning many supporters or investors from the whole world.
I believe traxia project can stand on its own regardless if cardano partnered or not. But it is still good that they have joined forces to a top team because they will get some community and financial assistance from them.

Yes traxia can stand on its own. If traxia plan and develope a good strategy that can gather investors easily. Advertising and promoting will also help this project to grow big.

It is already gaining a lot of attention but not that much in compared to the supporters of Cardano. If they can get at least 5% of the market cap of it then the funding for this project won't be a problem.

Well its not possible traxia will be famous like Cardano hub. Since they are now partners im sure cardano will do everything to make this traxia project a succesfull one. Whatever achievement of traxia both parties will be benefited. But still a good advertisement and promotion strategies will help traxia to be successful soon.

I don't think any large additional advertisement is required. Being associated with Cardano is already huge in itself and a lot of people get aware of TRAXIA exactly because of that existing relationship.
The advertisement is very nessed=sy for the better development of the project. TRAXIA is a high potential project and they surely have great partnership with big companies but still, they will need a promotional campaign to promote their project and gain investment fro all the parts of the world.

Even of traxia is a new project they are still doing their best to increase their exposures. I hope that they will still improve their marketing and advertising strategy to gain more popularity.

It can be seen that the project has a weak marketing company. I also hope that they will be able to expand and strengthen it. Then with such success, the project will see a lot of users.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Activity: 294
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
The project is well structured and well thought out.The development team, has many records about the launch and successful execution of digital projects for large corporations or independently and with in-depth knowledge of the fintech world.I like the project!I hope for great success in the future.
The development team for the project is really very experienced in the launching of a digital project and they also have some previous successful project so I think that this project will gain great investment and also reach hige value in coming years. They also have some angle invesotrs working with them which will alsways keep this project well maintained.

I really hope that this project will have enough funds and knowledge to run their project and make it successful so that more and more investors will be encourage to invest in this project.

The reason why they have an ICO is to have funds supported by the investors and this is why they have to make an advertisement which can make them popular in this forum and also in the social media. If they have a good and better advertisement then maybe this will have a high chance to continue their project.

Yes you are right, for them to be able to run this project smoothly and support the continues developments they need to earn good amount of profit to support the financial needs of this project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Yes you are right. I was also in your side hoping that this project, which is the Traxia would be able to reach its hard cap. This project really deserves a successful future especially that the team working behind this project, really shows that they are doing their best for the Traxia reach their goals.
Only hope. It's harder and harder for ICO projects to reach their prices at ICO selling due to stricter rules of national authorities around the globe recent months. Those projects have to solidly demonstrate their potential via early products after the end of ICOs to help price take off.
Yes thats true ICO are realy having a diffi ult days because of the the recent banning of these major websites to cryptocurrency advertisements.

Yeah you are right. And due to the new regulations of US regarding all cryptocurrencies, all ICO's now especially to those who are in this country are really encountered difficulties. And maybe, that's the reason why some ICO now are not working well especially in giving updates about the development of a project.
The current situation really has a very bad effect on the development of many projects. But I'm sure that some solution of this problem must be found. Since a lot of useful and interesting projects can remain unrealized.
No way. Even if you are a citizen of US, you can still be participating on the ICO of a project with identifying your KYC, without it, you can do nothing.
Its realy sad US residents cant participate on the iCO since most big time investors are from there. What coukd be the reason why there are restrictions?
I heard that the project will not have any restrictions, information has changed, it seemed to me that developers from all countries would be interested
Surely developers from all countries will be interested in the project and even the project can have good amount of investors globally which would indeed be great to achieve the hardcap soon.
A large number of investors will come to the project because the project is already supported large the cardano hub companies. Because of it the project will be able to attract good audience.
Yeah the team wont have to work much harder in the advertising department. I would suggest that they should focus more on the workings of the platform to make a great experience for the user.

Their entire USP is that they seem to accept cardano lol and nothing else really. It's just hype moving from one base coin like ETH to another that's all
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Traxia will for sure become a very popular project because of its uniqueness been the first project invested by Cardano and the first to accept ADA.  Traxia is also unique in its focus by no doubt been the first  Blockchain Solution To Disrupt Trade Finance these are good technology worthy of attracting investors
Jump to: