Author

Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA - page 128. (Read 132454 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
if there is a small amount worth investing in this project? Or is it better to save and invest more than I now have?

You don't told us how much !
Minimum contribution in Traxia project is only 0.01 ETH. Investing small amount in ICO project is not worth in my opinion, assuming that invested $100, you will need to hold and wait long time to make it 200$.

In my opinion, if you really want to profit from ICO like this one. You wanna take a risk in investing or just invest what you cannot afford to lose in the future, it's like betting on a gambling site.
Thars true mate investing in IcO is also gambling because you are not sure whats the future of a certain IcO and you might loose or multiply you investments.

Exactly bro. You have to take the risk in investing inorder to gain profits with the ICO. You will never know how good it is unless you try. But do not invest enermous amounts of money so you can still manage yourselves incase if you will fail. But if your lucky, then you will be very proud for yourself because you made a good decision.
If theres just a way to track down illegal ico so that we dont have to worry everytime we invest on them.

if this can happen then I am sure that volume of new projects will be lessen everyday because of this. I just hope that there will be a good project that will have this feature.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
if there is a small amount worth investing in this project? Or is it better to save and invest more than I now have?

Minimum contribution in Traxia project is only 0.01 ETH. Investing small amount in ICO project is not worth in my opinion, assuming that invested $100, you will need to hold and wait long time to make it 200$.

In my opinion, if you really want to profit from ICO like this one. You wanna take a risk in investing or just invest what you cannot afford to lose in the future, it's like betting on a gambling site.
Thars true mate investing in IcO is also gambling because you are not sure whats the future of a certain IcO and you might loose or multiply you investments.

Exactly bro. You have to take the risk in investing inorder to gain profits with the ICO. You will never know how good it is unless you try. But do not invest enermous amounts of money so you can still manage yourselves incase if you will fail. But if your lucky, then you will be very proud for yourself because you made a good decision.
If theres just a way to track down illegal ico so that we dont have to worry everytime we invest on them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
I must confess I am very optimistic about this project.
Lets watch how this goes.

Well, for now, let just wait for the ICO to be finished. It depends on how much they have collected for development of this project.
Yes. You can't tell that you were optimistic about this project because you need to learn the project before deciding to invest in the project.
Have something to make us can keep optimistic about this project, Traxia have good team and partners, and they have a lot of supporters look like you, too.

Yeah, because of the cardano hub that invested in this project a lot of people become curious and interested in traxia. Now this project already have a lot of supporters and investors.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

You have a point, the ones that really get huge profits are the ones that invest large amount. But there is nothing wrong if we can only invest a small amount because not all of us are rich and have large funds.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Activity: 574
I had a business not only on the Internet, but also in my city and I think the project can be used in real life. I hope businessmen, investors will correctly appreciate the developer's proposals.
you as a businessman should appreciate the Traxia project. I think you will find your benefit from investing in this project, because this project is really impressive.
Activity: 378
I had a business not only on the Internet, but also in my city and I think the project can be used in real life. I hope businessmen, investors will correctly appreciate the developer's proposals.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Hi guys. Tell me, please, how much do the developers have to check out the hard cover? They say that this is not a large amount of money, but I can not find how much it will be?
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Traxia Foundation has joined forces with Crowdholding. Click on the link below to read more.

Learn more: http://bit.ly/2I6U0jw

Give feedback, join bounty campaigns, get rewarded with crypto!

wow, I appreciate your website and your ICO project - This one remember me on steemit - but you have another nich and in my opinion this succeeded perfect!  And seeing Traxia on this platform is also a positive experience. Well done guys. I am gonna sign up and be active for sure.

Yes I will agree with you. The Traxia has a great website and the most important is their ICO. I hope that this project, the TRAXIA would attain its smooth flow of its success in its ICO and continuously gain a lot more people, users and investors for the key fuel of this Traxia project. I will keep looking forward for this project.
Another features for Traxia. The bounty program will really help the project to grow more and allocated funds more. A good news that everyone can get benefit. Traxia effort is really amazing.
Activity: 238
I must confess I am very optimistic about this project.
Lets watch how this goes.

Well, for now, let just wait for the ICO to be finished. It depends on how much they have collected for development of this project.
They need to calculate all the amounts collected, current market price, investments, expenses and allocated funds in all the areas.
Activity: 294
Traxia Foundation has joined forces with Crowdholding. Click on the link below to read more.

wow, I appreciate your website and your ICO project - This one remember me on steemit - but you have another nich and in my opinion this succeeded perfect!  And seeing Traxia on this platform is also a positive experience. Well done guys. I am gonna sign up and be active for sure.

Yes I will agree with you. The Traxia has a great website and the most important is their ICO. I hope that this project, the TRAXIA would attain its smooth flow of its success in its ICO and continuously gain a lot more people, users and investors for the key fuel of this Traxia project. I will keep looking forward for this project.
Activity: 154

I also believe that investing small amounts is not worth it in principle. It is much better to participate in airdrops
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

Activity: 182
Merit: 3
The difference is stability. That's why you can trust the investment in this project and not worry about your investment
Activity: 182

Activity: 518

You have already reviewed the white papers, roadmap before investing now after investing never give up, for the good success and profits it requires huge support and advertising to reach the targets. let's hope success and keep supporting.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Yes, and at this time, the value of ETH is decreasing, so they can buy by them and hold Traxia Tokens until they make tenfold.
Activity: 280
I like the solutions of the problem you propose
Their solutions can really help the problem which they have stated, if they can really make it, it can really improve trade finance globally. Where companies can track their goods on where is it now. Traxia's team is really working well to make this project a success and also getting partnership with new platform.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

Jump to: