Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 173. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Are there any other users of windows phone here?And will it be supported considering its basicly dying mobile platform.
Activity: 97
About Beta, it will be like web version or some kind of app?

They mention they are going to do mobile games first, so i guess maybe it will be some kind of app.. But, surely it must have web version later.. Because they said that platform is mostly targeting pc games Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
Are there bounty also for this project? Or probably you early birds already got all before I got in? If there is kindly let me in and roll this together. This is real time hustling with real project. See this to the moon soon.

I believe there is a bounty. Quite a hefty one for that.
Does it mean I have missed it or just coming? I love bounties. I am keeping all my bounty coins for future reference. someday, It will worth the unexpected high price

Here is the link for bounty

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-escrowed-triforce-tokens-gaming-industry-partnerships-2236918
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
About Beta, it will be like web version or some kind of app?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
That beta that is released in february will be open or closed one?

Open one,I hope  Cheesy

Well, doesn't beta means it will be given to users to test it?

It does, but if it's closed beta, then only selected people will be able to try it, while if it's opened beta, everyone can join.

We do plan for it to be an open Beta after thorough closed testing is completed.

~ Pete Mardell, CEO TriForce Tokens

Yeah that sounds reasonable, to polish product a bit more before giving it a try to broader audience.
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
That beta that is released in february will be open or closed one?

Open one,I hope  Cheesy

Well, doesn't beta means it will be given to users to test it?

It does, but if it's closed beta, then only selected people will be able to try it, while if it's opened beta, everyone can join.

We do plan for it to be an open Beta after thorough closed testing is completed.

Hi, I'm new to all this, but like the idea of crypto and being implemented in gaming industry Smiley How can I invest in this project?

Hi JeffTheMan,

Just make sure you subscribe on our website, follow our social accounts and you will get all the right information for entering our next token sale. It is scheduled for 20th February 2018 - 6th March 2018. Glad to have you with us Smiley

Gaming is my passion. What news does the project have now?

Please follow our medium and also consider subscribing to us on our website, we always push latest updates on these channels:

https://triforcetokens.io
https://medium.com/triforcetokens
https://twitter.com/TriForceTokens

Is there any special bounty for very zealous followers?

What kind of special bounties would you like to see? If you have some ideas or suggestions please post in our bounty specific thread and we can look into it Wink

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Are there bounty also for this project? Or probably you early birds already got all before I got in? If there is kindly let me in and roll this together. This is real time hustling with real project. See this to the moon soon.

Can you explain what you mean when you say bounty? Like, if you invest money in project  you get rewarded or something like that?
Activity: 97
MAybe some early beta access keys then? For the active community

In case TriForce starts with closed beta, that would be great, to reward those who belive in project.

Exactly! I definately want to try it ASAP. Like yesterday

Yeah,  i could get one more reason to play games Smiley
Activity: 443

Does it mean I have missed it or just coming? I love bounties. I am keeping all my bounty coins for future reference. someday, It will worth the unexpected high price
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

In case TriForce starts with closed beta, that would be great, to reward those who belive in project.

Exactly! I definately want to try it ASAP. Like yesterday
Please house since I just joined within few minutes ago, I want to ask if there is a very smart mobile app for this so that we can have all handy.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

Hello guys. It is my pleasure finding myself in your midst.

Welcome to the community. Are you an avid gamer?
I hope the training I will get here will make me a game guru. Meanwhile I love games
Activity: 327
Merit: 116

Welcome to the community. Are you an avid gamer?
Activity: 364
Didnt i see somewhere there is an alpha out?

No there has not been an alpha release. We had a prototype out, but it was designed to just give you an idea. We can expect to see the beta release early next year.

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

Do you know when we could expect alpha? I know it is still early, but maybe you have some info Smiley

We are not releasing alpha, we will only be releasing beta. Our developers are working on the beta version for mobile first, which will be released around Feb 2018.

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

Will you cover windows phone too?i know its not most popular but there are still few of us on that os.
Jump to: