Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 177. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Bosnia...
I suggest Neebs Gaming. They've got 1m+ subs, awesome guys

I've seen a few of their videos. They play GTA V and ARK a lot

Yeah, I've also seen those guys. They are amazing.

So you think steamer will popular this coin?
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Does PUBG stands for PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS? Because if it does, since when you have a gold AK47(AKM) in that game? If you were just gave example which doesn't have to be true than i am sorry Smiley
Yes, that's the acronym. I gave a random example of a tradable item, never played this game, but from my previous FPS experience gold guns are premium/paid in-game items and there is a second market for them.

Same here. There is a second market for ingame items as well.
Not sure how it works though
Activity: 281
Does PUBG stands for PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS? Because if it does, since when you have a gold AK47(AKM) in that game? If you were just gave example which doesn't have to be true than i am sorry Smiley
Yes, that's the acronym. I gave a random example of a tradable item, never played this game, but from my previous FPS experience gold guns are premium/paid in-game items and there is a second market for them.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
mrpetem,
After reading the WP, I did not understand how is realized the ownership transfer.
Say we have Player A, who wants to sell a gold AK47 in PUBG for 10 TFT and Player B who wants to buy it.
What is the role of TriForce here? Does Player A have to transfer manually the AK47 to Player B and TriForce smart contract makes the TFT settlement, after checking the inventory at Player B side or does the TriForce application automatically transfer AK47 from A to B and TFT from B to A?
From my understanding, both scenarios require TriForce to call the API of the game and you will need to work with game developers. What game genres will be a priority for your project?

I can recall at least 2 similar ICOs - Dmarket and Firstblood. Firstblood hasn't yet delivered nothing valuable, but weekly tournaments for DOTA 2. Can't comment on Dmarket.
Will certainly look for updates from you!

But your question is solid, and I am also interested how will this work.
Activity: 196
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
They won't alter the game. Just the platform will not be restricted to genuine games.
At least that's how i understood it

Hm, that could be the way to solve that issue,if developers are willing to do that.
Activity: 281
mrpetem,
After reading the WP, I did not understand how is realized the ownership transfer.
Say we have Player A, who wants to sell a gold AK47 in PUBG for 10 TFT and Player B who wants to buy it.
What is the role of TriForce here? Does Player A have to transfer manually the AK47 to Player B and TriForce smart contract makes the TFT settlement, after checking the inventory at Player B side or does the TriForce application automatically transfer AK47 from A to B and TFT from B to A?
From my understanding, both scenarios require TriForce to call the API of the game and you will need to work with game developers. What game genres will be a priority for your project?

I can recall at least 2 similar ICOs - Dmarket and Firstblood. Firstblood hasn't yet delivered nothing valuable, but weekly tournaments for DOTA 2. Can't comment on Dmarket.
Will certainly look for updates from you!
Activity: 308
They won't alter the game. Just the platform will not be restricted to genuine games.
At least that's how i understood it
"Provide developers with methods for generating revenue from pirated content" -I do not understand how it works! Can I learn more about this method? Thanks!

Thats a good question,i would like to know that as well.

I think, and OP correct me if i'm wrong, but even pirated games will be able to have this platform connection, which will generate income for devs

but how would they implement the platform onto pirated games,that's what i want to know

Maybe there will be built-in platform into the game, so it will work even if it is pirated.. I don't know the answer just guessing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
"Provide developers with methods for generating revenue from pirated content" -I do not understand how it works! Can I learn more about this method? Thanks!

I think, and OP correct me if i'm wrong, but even pirated games will be able to have this platform connection, which will generate income for devs

but how would they implement the platform onto pirated games,that's what i want to know
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Hi, guys.. Just seen this project and it seems really good Smiley I am really excited to see it happened and wish you guys best of luck Smiley

Yeah, I've also seen those guys. They are amazing.
Has anyone tried the alpha platform?
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
But will that be possible, from legal point of view? Or that will be up to developers, if they wanna accept income from pirated games?

Activity: 364

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

Activity: 196
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
Are there any plans  for  adding streaming on the platform? Or that would be too much?

Hi there, yes streamers will have a place on our platform. Our main target audience for the platform will be; Gamers (Players), Developers and Streamers.

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

Good to hear that. Streaming is so popular lately, and growing so much  that it would be shame not to get into that part of market too.

Bring the Doc(DrDisrespect) in the play, he will bring violence, speed and momentum, and he will look good doing it Cheesy Just joking, great news that you have plan for streamers Smiley

We are looking to bring on influencers such as popular streamers. So you never know Wink

Few streamers could really bring a lot of attention. And that's what this project needs. Even by just wearing TriForce t-shirt, that would be something.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens
Are there any plans  for  adding streaming on the platform? Or that would be too much?

Hi there, yes streamers will have a place on our platform. Our main target audience for the platform will be; Gamers (Players), Developers and Streamers.

Good to hear that. Streaming is so popular lately, and growing so much  that it would be shame not to get into that part of market too.

That is very true, the streaming industry has exploded. Hence why we want to build and design something that compliments and works alongside what streamers are already using in order to provide them with further revenue streams, a larger reach and more opportunities for community engagement.

Couldnt  agree more.All this ways to make some revenue,and then spend it on the same other game,and all on the same platform.And on top of that,social aspect of this platform.I think you onto something big here Smiley

Thats the idea. Create something that benefits everyone, not just the developers or just the players. Everyone can benefit from our technology and our platform. The possibilities with it are endless!

Jump to: