Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 176. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 107
Q: Are you sell all coin? My friend is interested also to spend/invest some money, so...

Your friend shouldnt worry,plenty of coins to buy Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
mrpetem,
After reading the WP, I did not understand how is realized the ownership transfer.
Say we have Player A, who wants to sell a gold AK47 in PUBG for 10 TFT and Player B who wants to buy it.
What is the role of TriForce here? Does Player A have to transfer manually the AK47 to Player B and TriForce smart contract makes the TFT settlement, after checking the inventory at Player B side or does the TriForce application automatically transfer AK47 from A to B and TFT from B to A?
From my understanding, both scenarios require TriForce to call the API of the game and you will need to work with game developers. What game genres will be a priority for your project?

I can recall at least 2 similar ICOs - Dmarket and Firstblood. Firstblood hasn't yet delivered nothing valuable, but weekly tournaments for DOTA 2. Can't comment on Dmarket.
Will certainly look for updates from you!

Hi Victorio,

It's a great question. There are a couple of methods this will be handled:

First, through integration kits that are being developed for the various gaming platforms will allow developers to connect to the entire TriForce Tokens ecosystem, allowing players to interact on the network. This would mean confirmation of delivery of items or interaction is built into the game.
The second method will be via honouring and an in-built escrow implementation, that will mean both parties accept or decline the transaction upon completion. The honouring aspect will show trustworthy players much similar to an ebay style rating, that is publicly viewable. The finer details are being worked out atm.

Hope this helps.

~ Pete Mardell, CEO TriForce Tokens

obviously guy play PS  Grin like I am... and there is possible to make some kind of trading in the same game, there is some chat room where you talk and trade... but also there is lot of scam...
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
That's really good idea, in game advertising. Can't say I played second life,  even tho I thought about giving it a go.  But now there is one more reason to check it out.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Q: Are you sell all coin? My friend is interested also to spend/invest some money, so...

what do you mean "all coin"?
Activity: 253
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
Q: Are you still sell your coin (TriForce Tokens)? My friend is interested also to spend/invest some money, so...  Grin Roll Eyes Shocked Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 253
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
We are getting some great feedback and questions here guys, apologies if we have been unable to answer everything just yet.

Also, if anyone here plays a game called Second Life, you can check out our full advertisement display in the games first "Information Center for Cryptocurrencies" building. See images below, it looks pretty cool!

Thanks goes to the Second Life Crypto Center for taking care of this.

so you start... in some way ;-) nice
Activity: 327
Merit: 116

What is this? It looks amazing
Activity: 308
We are getting some great feedback and questions here guys, apologies if we have been unable to answer everything just yet.

Also, if anyone here plays a game called Second Life, you can check out our full advertisement display in the games first "Information Center for Cryptocurrencies" building. See images below, it looks pretty cool!

I've played second life loong time ago. Might aswell give it another shot
Activity: 210
Bosnia...
Are we going to be able to sell games too and not just in game items?

Someone correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure  that people will be able to sell games among themselves.

not gems, but items... they don't have rights to sell games. Somebody correct if I make mistake.
Activity: 364
In which way you plan to implement old games?Will there be some plugin ,or  maybe you will offer some tool to developers so they can use your platform as best they can?
Activity: 224
Merit: 102

Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
mrpetem,
After reading the WP, I did not understand how is realized the ownership transfer.
Say we have Player A, who wants to sell a gold AK47 in PUBG for 10 TFT and Player B who wants to buy it.
What is the role of TriForce here? Does Player A have to transfer manually the AK47 to Player B and TriForce smart contract makes the TFT settlement, after checking the inventory at Player B side or does the TriForce application automatically transfer AK47 from A to B and TFT from B to A?
From my understanding, both scenarios require TriForce to call the API of the game and you will need to work with game developers. What game genres will be a priority for your project?

I can recall at least 2 similar ICOs - Dmarket and Firstblood. Firstblood hasn't yet delivered nothing valuable, but weekly tournaments for DOTA 2. Can't comment on Dmarket.

Hi Victorio,

First, through integration kits that are being developed for the various gaming platforms will allow developers to connect to the entire TriForce Tokens ecosystem, allowing players to interact on the network. This would mean confirmation of delivery of items or interaction is built into the game.
The second method will be via honouring and an in-built escrow implementation, that will mean both parties accept or decline the transaction upon completion. The honouring aspect will show trustworthy players much similar to an ebay style rating, that is publicly viewable. The finer details are being worked out atm.

Hope this helps.

I think that bold thing will be very important for success of this platform and I hope you will implement this system very carefully so it benefits honest users and discourage any attempt for scam . Sense of security might be crucial thing there.

Someone correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure  that people will be able to sell games among themselves.
Merit: 0
Few good streamers could do wonders,spreading the word.

yes, but without other gamer which want to try, you got noting Roll Eyes

Of course,streamers would  be there to advertise the platform,and to attract the users to try it out.For example,some coin  giveaways for those who follow the streamers,so that way they start using the platform.

Yeah,popular streamers would be a great way to advertise the platform,spread the word to other gamers

Of course,streamers would  be there to advertise the platform,and to attract the users to try it out.For example,some coin  giveaways for those who follow the streamers,so that way they start using the platform.
Activity: 196
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
mrpetem,

Hi Victorio,

Hope this helps.

Activity: 210
Bosnia...

Jump to: