Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 174. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Somehow I think beta will start with selected few people, and when devs polish the product, open beta starts. I hope I'm wrong  tho. Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
MAybe some early beta access keys then? For the active community

Thats actually great idea,to reward the active members of community.And good incentive for others.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Didnt i see somewhere there is an alpha out?

No there has not been an alpha release. We had a prototype out, but it was designed to just give you an idea. We can expect to see the beta release early next year.

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

Do you know when we could expect alpha? I know it is still early, but maybe you have some info Smiley

We are not releasing alpha, we will only be releasing beta. Our developers are working on the beta version for mobile first, which will be released around Feb 2018.

When you say "for mobile", does it mean for mobile games or?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
MAybe some early beta access keys then? For the active community
Activity: 196
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
That beta that is released in february will be open or closed one?

Open one,I hope  Cheesy

Well, doesn't beta means it will be given to users to test it?

It does, but if it's closed beta, then only selected people will be able to try it, while if it's opened beta, everyone can join.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Open one,I hope  Cheesy

Well, doesn't beta means it will be given to users to test it?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

No there has not been an alpha release. We had a prototype out, but it was designed to just give you an idea. We can expect to see the beta release early next year.

Do you know when we could expect alpha? I know it is still early, but maybe you have some info Smiley

We are not releasing alpha, we will only be releasing beta. Our developers are working on the beta version for mobile first, which will be released around Feb 2018.

Thanks for quick response. Can't wait to see what it will look like. Fingers crossed Smiley
Activity: 294

Open one,I hope  Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

Did you contact any of the developers about possibility to include those kind of old games on the platform?

It could be the case, cause it would liven up older titles.

I wouldn't mind giving another run at Baldur's Gate

Wow man, you made me remember the good old times when my weekends were much more fun than now Cheesy
BTW, who remembers this little GEM

Oh yeah,oldchool rpg,and pretty hardcore from what I remember. What I would like to know is how it will be possible to include those kind of classic games on the platform?

We will be building integration kits for developers, allowing them to easily plug their games into our network.

Did you contact any of the developers about possibility to include those kind of old games on the platform?

We are in contact with some developers, however really down to the developers to what games they want to integrate our technology into. I believe they will first focus on newer games, but I see no reason why they couldn't incorporate older games.

Hi, I'm new to all this, but like the idea of crypto and being implemented in gaming industry Smiley How can I invest in this project?

Our next token sale event will take place in Feb 2018. I suggest subscribing to our website to ensure you are kept up-to-date.

https://triforcetokens.io/

When will your token get to trade markets? I mean when will we be available to buy them and watch them rise? Smiley

It wont be until sometime next year. We are focusing mainly on our technology at the moment

Activity: 327
Merit: 116

It could be the case, cause it would liven up older titles.

I wouldn't mind giving another run at Baldur's Gate

yeah, someone posted it here but i cant find it too :S
BTW, who remembers this little GEM

Oh yeah,oldchool rpg,and pretty hardcore from what I remember. What I would like to know is how it will be possible to include those kind of classic games on the platform?

We will be building integration kits for developers, allowing them to easily plug their games into our network.

Hi, I'm new to all this, but like the idea of crypto and being implemented in gaming industry Smiley How can I invest in this project?

Our next token sale event will take place in Feb 2018. I suggest subscribing to our website to ensure you are kept up-to-date.

https://triforcetokens.io/

When will your token get to trade markets? I mean when will we be available to buy them and watch them rise? Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
"An example might be, Destiny 2 for example. Someone is struggling to complete the raid, so, they use our platform to find others willing to help. With the help of others, they complete the raid. The player who seeked help could then reward the assisting players with TFT as a sign of gratitude."

This is the part that got me interested in this project.Im active in World of Warcraft boosting scene and your platform would be ideal for that,seeing how boosting is in high demand and how great would be to make some revenue by doing something im good at and then spending  those coins somewhere else,in some other game.
Jump to: