Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 39. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens
Good evening, team and community of the bitcoibtalk forum@ my congratulations on reaching the soft cap. I have a question here: what is going to happen if you don't reach the hard cap? Will it change anything? Your plans? And what are you going to do with the unsold tokens?
I think they just burn unsold tokens and will develop the platform

Why would they burn the unsold tokens? I know it's common, but why is it done this way?

Tokens are usually burnt  as a way to protect the value of those tokens that are sold during ICO phase.There were cases where teams were just dumping all the unsold tokens on the market,basically ruining the price.

Thanks for an example for this. I was also wondering the same thing. I thought they might redirect the unsold tokens to some other purpose, like bonuses for beta testers or sth.

Sometimes they do that too,but burning is most popular way to deal with unsold tokens lately.

Yes, it very popular, but seems like waste of tokens.

How would you use those tokens?

Throughout our technology. I recommend reading through our white paper to get a better understanding.

https://triforcetokens.io/resources/white-paper-v3.3.pdf

~ Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Activity: 112
Good evening, team and community of the bitcoibtalk forum@ my congratulations on reaching the soft cap. I have a question here: what is going to happen if you don't reach the hard cap? Will it change anything? Your plans? And what are you going to do with the unsold tokens?

Why would they burn the unsold tokens? I know it's common, but why is it done this way?

Tokens are usually burnt  as a way to protect the value of those tokens that are sold during ICO phase.There were cases where teams were just dumping all the unsold tokens on the market,basically ruining the price.

Thanks for an example for this. I was also wondering the same thing. I thought they might redirect the unsold tokens to some other purpose, like bonuses for beta testers or sth.

Sometimes they do that too,but burning is most popular way to deal with unsold tokens lately.

How would you use those tokens?
Merit: 10

I guess burning unsold tokens is just most convenient thing for developers to do,and seems like people even like it,as they think all devs will use those unsold tokens to buy lambos.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
Soon TriForce will be one of the leading platforms in the game world. The team of developers is confidently going to the goal. So there will be a powerful HYIP. I hope that the hardcap will be raised!
Activity: 247

Activity: 84

Tokens are usually burnt  as a way to protect the value of those tokens that are sold during ICO phase.There were cases where teams were just dumping all the unsold tokens on the market,basically ruining the price.

Activity: 266
Great news about reaching the softcap! Go TriForce, go!
Activity: 238

Tokens are usually burnt  as a way to protect the value of those tokens that are sold during ICO phase.There were cases where teams were just dumping all the unsold tokens on the market,basically ruining the price.

Activity: 308
So 25% bonus is still available?Then better hurry and grab that extra FORCE while you can!

Yes 25% bonus is still active.

Time to grab some of this free FORCE goodness
Activity: 98

Usually it's done to prevent creators from dumping
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
**** FLASH BOUNTY ****

In order to take part in the flash bounty you must have a LinkedIn account.

Reward: 1,000 stakes within the bounty campaign

In order to receive your stakes you MUST:

- Like the post 👍
- Share the post 🌍

In order to ensure you receive your stakes, you must fill out the very quick and simple form below. It is 2 questions so will take you 1 minute to complete.

Bounty form: https://goo.gl/forms/oPqCfHSaoTiTPjgo1

LinkedIn post: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6373568245236137984/

Ha thanks. I both linked and shared Cheesy
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

We only mint (create) what is purchased, this therefore eliminates the need to burn tokens.

Activity: 98
Reaching hard cap is a great thing,but not a most important thing.It relies heavily on bonus structure,and many ICO are giving way too big bonuses just to reach that,and in the long it can hurt the project.

I agree,i would rather see TriForce selling 75% of the tokens and burning the rest,than reaching hard cap while giving 50%+  bonuses to various whales that will dump the tokens asap.And thats exactly what 90% ICOs are doing.
Merit: 10
Reaching hard cap is a great thing,but not a most important thing.It relies heavily on bonus structure,and many ICO are giving way too big bonuses just to reach that,and in the long it can hurt the project.
Activity: 126

Yeah,just another way tyo reassure investors their tokens wont loose  value in that case,where hard cap is not reached.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12

Activity: 266

Pages:
Jump to: