Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 61. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 0
When exactly you started developing this idea,about TriForce?
Activity: 70
Did you do any Research on what the potential monthly gain is through triforce for players?

It depends on the economy and the player themselves. Obviously those that are more active as a gamer and with the community will benefit from our technology than someone that plays every now and then.

We wouldn't be able to say how much roughly players could earn as its entirely up to the player.

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

TriForce will get some % of the transaction between users?
Activity: 266
Will some webshop be available, like for example buying games with tokens?

That is something we are looking into yes. One of our new partners, who we have just signed an agreement with (Will be announced shortly) wants us to pursue this. So it is something we will be looking into building/integrating, yes.

This would be a great way of encompassing more aspects of the gaming industry - so you can earn the tokens and straight away you can use them.
Activity: 247
Isnt that fair,the better you are,the more FORCE you make?

Its not necessarily based on how good you are. There are many ways to earn FORCE including being a positive and collaborative player. Developers will also be able to set tasks, challenges and achievements with FORCE as a reward attached. Its entirely down to the developer to how they reward their FORCE, but for many new games and rising developers, they may simply reward players for just downloading and playing their games.

I especially like this part about devs giving tasks to the community of gamers. It will really feel good to be a part of building a game, even if your contribution is small.

This part is especially relevant. Contributing for community and making earnings - great way to go.
Can't wait to see how the whole triforce economy develops  Cheesy

Cant wait to blow people faces of with a shotgun for tokens  Grin

Does that make you a hired assassin? Smiley

Gamers gonna game Cheesy 
It's really nice that they will give back to the community.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens
Did you do any Research on what the potential monthly gain is through triforce for players?

It depends on the economy and the player themselves. Obviously those that are more active as a gamer and with the community will benefit from our technology than someone that plays every now and then.

We wouldn't be able to say how much roughly players could earn as its entirely up to the player.

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

Its not necessarily based on how good you are. There are many ways to earn FORCE including being a positive and collaborative player. Developers will also be able to set tasks, challenges and achievements with FORCE as a reward attached. Its entirely down to the developer to how they reward their FORCE, but for many new games and rising developers, they may simply reward players for just downloading and playing their games.

I especially like this part about devs giving tasks to the community of gamers. It will really feel good to be a part of building a game, even if your contribution is small.

True,and it wont be only about the skill,thats the best part

yeah,that shift from pro imba gamers was indeed needed,as 99% of the gaming population are casuals.

Well, it was about time us casual gamers got something for ourselves.
Activity: 112

yeah,that shift from pro imba gamers was indeed needed,as 99% of the gaming population are casuals.
Activity: 276
We have been holding back from big announcements PoorWhale
Everything is going extremely well for us and our future is looking very bright

I think you missed the thread my friend.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
We have been holding back from big announcements PoorWhale
Everything is going extremely well for us and our future is looking very bright
Activity: 98

Does that make you a hired assassin? Smiley
Activity: 168

Activity: 182
Must read!!

We spoke to ICO Alert about our vision for TriForce Tokens. 
Read the full article here:
 https://t.co/ydsZWOUsNd   

Thanks for sharing!

Great article and nice read, thy for sharing!

Activity: 210
The best gaming platform fast I chooes name of TRIFORCE, he is absolutely great perform in future market
    Thanks my dear friend

Google translate used to be better Cheesy

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy You guys do make me laugh!

Yeah well, google translate is not all powerful  Grin
The best gaming platform fast I chooes name of TRIFORCE, he is absolutely great perform in future market
    Thanks my dear friend

Google translate used to be better Cheesy

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy You guys do make me laugh!

Just got me a nice Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner for lunch! Grin Grin

https://imgur.com/uBlSNtw

Did you guys stream PUBG in the end?

Not today, I just need a quick break and escape from reality. It was my first game of the day, so I stopped once I won Cheesy Cheesy Always end on a high! Cheesy Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: