Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 65. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
TriForce Tokens got listed in the top 10 ICOs that are disrupting the entertainment industry! Grin Grin Grin

Check out the article here: https://www.disruptordaily.com/top-10-icos-disrupting-entertainment-industry/?platform=hootsuite

Our team are all super hyped and excited for the launch of our technology, are you?

Make sure you help us spread the word of this amazing project, we don't want anyone to miss out on our journey to becoming the number one adopted gaming crypto currency in the world!

We will show you da wae Wink

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

Great article,and you  guys deserve all the hype and positivty thats going on around you.Keep up the good work!
Activity: 266
Is there any timeline for when could we register for beta testing of the triforce platform?

We are hoping to have the beta platform launched mid to late Feb (this month). It will be an open beta meaning everyone and anyone can join.

Now this is something I am sure a lot of people are looking forward to. Keep us posted.

maybe some type of early access for the users of this forum?

The beta will be open to all on launch, we don't want to give anyone preference over others. All of our supporters have helped us and allowed us to get this fair, so we don't want to leave anyone out.

Jake, can you please give some more info on the beta? This might be a n00b question but will it be limited to one gaming platform (or is that a really a stupid question XD)? So we will basically be able to play any of our games and stream it for others to watch them? I am really into the whole idea and can't wait to try it out!

No its fine.

The platform is a social engagement platform, so similar to Facebook or Twitter, however it is solely designed for the gaming community. You will be able to connect with friends and the wider community, sharing your progress and achievements. You will be able to discover new developers and games, as well as make new friends. Developers will be able to set rewards, challenges, tasks and achievements for players to which they can attached FORCE (our currency) as a reward. Players will be able to reward one another for help and assistance.

The beta platform will be released on mobile, but the platform will integrate with all gaming platforms, consoles & PC. The idea of is to bridge the gap between consoles and consoles and pc. The reasons for it being on mobile is so that no matter where you are, what console or platform you plan on, you are always connected with your friends and the wider community.

There are tonnes of other cool features we are adding, but unfortunately due to some competition we have to keep our ideas very close to our chests. We have already had a few competitors steal our ideas, so we just want to play it safe for now.

Closer to launch, we will release information about its innovative features Smiley

YES, now that's a great and informative answer! Tnx for being present on this forum. IMHO this puts a more serious tone to the whole project and that will attract more people.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hello, team! Your project seems to be interesting. And the sphere you are working is so promising. I am sure there is much chance for growth and wish you luck. I just have one question: what differs you from other projects in the gaming industry?
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens
Found video made for bounty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4i4tY4PbTQ

Only one on Youtube now, maybe more soon?

Yes we are creating a montage of supporter videos. There is a flash bounty out at the moment where you can earn 850 FORCE tokens for free if you provide us with a video like that one.

TriForce Tokens got listed in the top 10 ICOs that are disrupting the entertainment industry! Grin Grin Grin

Check out the article here: https://www.disruptordaily.com/top-10-icos-disrupting-entertainment-industry/?platform=hootsuite

Our team are all super hyped and excited for the launch of our technology, are you?

Make sure you help us spread the word of this amazing project, we don't want anyone to miss out on our journey to becoming the number one adopted gaming crypto currency in the world!

Short article, but to the point. A lot of good projects here, it's great that TriForce is a part of it.
Activity: 247
Found video made for bounty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4i4tY4PbTQ

Only one on Youtube now, maybe more soon?

Activity: 184
Merit: 100
I look at the roadmap and whitepaper of project and I think the project is promising!

Yes, I agree with you, I also really liked the road map and the very idea of this project as a whole.
This sphere is always relevant and in demand. And if the team will do everything they have planned, then they will succeed.
Is there any timeline for when could we register for beta testing of the triforce platform?

We are hoping to have the beta platform launched mid to late Feb (this month). It will be an open beta meaning everyone and anyone can join.

Now this is something I am sure a lot of people are looking forward to. Keep us posted.

The beta will be open to all on launch, we don't want to give anyone preference over others. All of our supporters have helped us and allowed us to get this fair, so we don't want to leave anyone out.

Jake, can you please give some more info on the beta? This might be a n00b question but will it be limited to one gaming platform (or is that a really a stupid question XD)? So we will basically be able to play any of our games and stream it for others to watch them? I am really into the whole idea and can't wait to try it out!

No its fine.

The platform is a social engagement platform, so similar to Facebook or Twitter, however it is solely designed for the gaming community. You will be able to connect with friends and the wider community, sharing your progress and achievements. You will be able to discover new developers and games, as well as make new friends. Developers will be able to set rewards, challenges, tasks and achievements for players to which they can attached FORCE (our currency) as a reward. Players will be able to reward one another for help and assistance.

The beta platform will be released on mobile, but the platform will integrate with all gaming platforms, consoles & PC. The idea of is to bridge the gap between consoles and consoles and pc. The reasons for it being on mobile is so that no matter where you are, what console or platform you plan on, you are always connected with your friends and the wider community.

There are tonnes of other cool features we are adding, but unfortunately due to some competition we have to keep our ideas very close to our chests. We have already had a few competitors steal our ideas, so we just want to play it safe for now.

Closer to launch, we will release information about its innovative features Smiley

Activity: 55
I look at the roadmap and whitepaper of project and I think the project is promising!
Nice idea. Gaming is an interesting sphere
In what countries you already have offices?

We are solely based in the UK at the moment, however we are in talks with some amazing organisations so hopefully this will soon change! We will be sure to keep you all posted.

Activity: 74
Nice idea. Gaming is an interesting sphere
In what countries you already have offices?
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Will there be any linux support?

Linux mobile? Maybe further down the line, if theres a big enough demand for it. For the time being we are working on the most commonly used platforms like iOS and Android.

Linux mobile? Isn't that android essentially?
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Do you have any of those ledger nano s leftover so we can buy them? Cheesy

Unfortunately not, we gave all of the ones he had away in the giveaway.

You should consider having a triforce branded ledgers
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Its hard at the moment to get one of those,i think next batch comes in late march.

Yes I think March is the next time they will be available. You can however purchase them through ebay as buyers have been bulk buying and saving for this shortage, but their prices are increased. Also you can never be too sure on how safe and secure the device is, so if you do choose to buy one from a reseller on ebay, be careful. Make sure you do the relevant checks to ensure the device is safe and secure.

Hell no to ebay. The last guy who did it lost 35k dollars
Activity: 84

Whoa you put em all on a giveaway?! Thats very generous dev  Grin Im proud to be part of this project

Yes it was a giveaway to those who contributed in our very early pre-sale. Now there is a shortage of the devices everyone seems to want one Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You should ask those who got those ledgers to say few things,make some video about them too.

Its hard at the moment to get one of those,i think next batch comes in late march.

Yes I think March is the next time they will be available. You can however purchase them through ebay as buyers have been bulk buying and saving for this shortage, but their prices are increased. Also you can never be too sure on how safe and secure the device is, so if you do choose to buy one from a reseller on ebay, be careful. Make sure you do the relevant checks to ensure the device is safe and secure.

Whoa you put em all on a giveaway?! Thats very generous dev  Grin Im proud to be part of this project

Yes it was a giveaway to those who contributed in our very early pre-sale. Now there is a shortage of the devices everyone seems to want one Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Activity: 70

Pages:
Jump to: