Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 62. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
The best gaming platform fast I chooes name of TRIFORCE, he is absolutely great perform in future market
    Thanks my dear friend

Google translate used to be better Cheesy
Activity: 126
Just got me a nice Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner for lunch! Grin Grin

https://imgur.com/uBlSNtw

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

Did you guys stream PUBG in the end?
Activity: 266

hehehe, gg man! You got me thinking about where that originated from so I had to look it up Cheesy
Activity: 95
Might be a weird question, but what's the average years of the team members?

Gotta crush much? <3<3<3

I'd say its about 30.

Yes, 30 ish is what i thought also. Except Raza, he looks either young or a hipster

Don't know why that would matter much. Age diversity would probably bring the most benefit in large scale projects like this.

Noone says it matter much,people are just curious i guess.

maybe some short bios of the project team would be nice for people who are interested.

Yeah,or even some short video where team could introduce themsleves to us,saying few things.
I agree,  it will be nice to see
Activity: 247
This project seems very promising! Anxiously waiting for ICO  Grin

Join the club! Cheesy

But its no surprise really, a lot of gamers in crypto community.

Many gamers in community but also very interesting if will be organized event for displaying the project in game.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

Activity: 98

Gotta crush much? <3<3<3

I'd say its about 30.

Yes, 30 ish is what i thought also. Except Raza, he looks either young or a hipster

I'm 27 but unfortunately not super smart like Vitalik who is 24 and still managed to build such an amazing product. Personally my beleif is age doesn't matter as long as you got the skills Smiley
https://preview.ibb.co/it5c1H/vitalik.png

True,age doesnt matter,you either have skills or not.
Activity: 7

Gotta crush much? <3<3<3

I'd say its about 30.

I'm 27 but unfortunately not super smart like Vitalik who is 24 and still managed to build such an amazing product. Personally my beleif is age doesn't matter as long as you got the skills Smiley
https://preview.ibb.co/it5c1H/vitalik.png
Activity: 156
The best gaming platform fast I chooes name of TRIFORCE, he is absolutely great perform in future market
    Thanks my dear friend

Gotta crush much? <3<3<3

I'd say its about 30.

Don't know why that would matter much. Age diversity would probably bring the most benefit in large scale projects like this.

maybe some short bios of the project team would be nice for people who are interested.

Yeah,or even some short video where team could introduce themsleves to us,saying few things.

We are working on that. Pete will be doing a video shortly Smiley I will do one also.

Gotta crush much? <3<3<3

I'd say its about 30.

I am currently working on a Medium article on each of the core team members. However, its quite tricky at the moment due to the amount of work everyone has. But we will be sure to get as much information and content out as we can on us all, so you can get to know us.

Must read!!

We spoke to ICO Alert about our vision for TriForce Tokens. 
Read the full article here:
 https://t.co/ydsZWOUsNd   

Thanks for sharing!

Great team, great thread, lots of info, nice whitepaper...couldnt get much better then this Smiley

Yeah it can Smiley If the project is a success, then we get a good platform, people get their investments back and I can keep playing games and get some money in the end, so I can eventually move out of my moms basement XD

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

We are working on it! We have built some amazing partnerships, with a big one to be announced very soon! With the support and backing of our loyal followers and supports, I'm sure we'll be fine! And your mum's basement will become a distant memory Cheesy Wink

Gotta crush much? <3<3<3

I'd say its about 30.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy This is too funny!

Funnily enough, Raza is actually older than me. But only by a year or two. He's a lot shorter however Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

When you say average years, do you mean age? I would say average age of team is late 20s to early 30s. Our Advisors on the other hand, the average is most likely slightly higher. We have a broad range of advisors with a wealth of experience from multiple backgrounds, so the average age there is slightly higher.

Few more days till ICO.

You guys nervous?

Any token sale event is some what nerve-racking, however we have secured some amazing partnerships with extremely influential global organisations. We have a very strong and loyal following and we are backed by a dedicated and passionate team. And therefore, we are confident that we will be the number one adopted currency with the gaming industry.

Will some webshop be available, like for example buying games with tokens?

That is something we are looking into yes. One of our new partners, who we have just signed an agreement with (Will be announced shortly) wants us to pursue this. So it is something we will be looking into building/integrating, yes.

Isnt that fair,the better you are,the more FORCE you make?

Its not necessarily based on how good you are. There are many ways to earn FORCE including being a positive and collaborative player. Developers will also be able to set tasks, challenges and achievements with FORCE as a reward attached. Its entirely down to the developer to how they reward their FORCE, but for many new games and rising developers, they may simply reward players for just downloading and playing their games.

How much bandwith do you think your integration will consume?

I wouldn't be able to give an exact figure, but it won't be noticeable. Our technology will be integrated into the developers games by the developer. We will be working on it constantly to ensure its smooth and is always up to date with new and innovative features.

Activity: 276
Must read!!

We spoke to ICO Alert about our vision for TriForce Tokens. 
Read the full article here:
 https:/[Suspicious link removed]/ydsZWOUsNd   

Great stuff,give TriForce more exposure!
Pages:
Jump to: