Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 64. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Will some webshop be available, like for example buying games with tokens?
Activity: 182
Found video made for bounty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4i4tY4PbTQ

Only one on Youtube now, maybe more soon?

Yes we are creating a montage of supporter videos. There is a flash bounty out at the moment where you can earn 850 FORCE tokens for free if you provide us with a video like that one.

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

That will be interesting to watch! Smiley
How much bandwith do you think your integration will consume?

How do you mean exactly?
Don't know if anybody mentioned this, but do you have some big name advisors from the gaming industry?

Yes we do. Vadim Bulatov from Wargaming.net and Danny Montaner AKA Faze Frod. You can see our list of advisors on our website here: https://triforcetokens.io

Wow thats great, I just love world of tanks Smiley
Activity: 210
I see the project has a concept that's interesting to follow, proved to many that support this project. Hopefully, in the future, this project can succeed.

Most interesting crypto project this far in my humble opinion.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
I see the project has a concept that's interesting to follow, proved to many that support this project. Hopefully, in the future, this project can succeed.
Activity: 196
Isnt that fair,the better you are,the more FORCE you make?
Activity: 197
How much bandwith do you think your integration will consume?
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens
Don't know if anybody mentioned this, but do you have some big name advisors from the gaming industry?

Yes we do. Vadim Bulatov from Wargaming.net and Danny Montaner AKA Faze Frod. You can see our list of advisors on our website here: https://triforcetokens.io

Activity: 266
About the FORCE tokens,i guess some part of the supply wont be for sale.Will there be any vesting period for part of those tokens?

Yes that is correct, 75% is available to the public in the token sale events. Any that aren't sold will be burnt. The rest of the supply, 25% is split between the team and advisors. All team tokens and advisory tokens are on lock for at-least 3 months. Those with a larger percentage of the 25% have the majority of their tokens locked for around 12 Months minimum. Although none of our team will be dumping, we just need to be sure so we have put measure in place to prevent that.

Ok,thanks for explanation.Another question about burnt tokens;only those that are for sale will be burnt,or same % of the one that is not for sale will be too?Im asking cos i saw that in some ICO.

Whatever is not sold will be burnt. We will only keep 25% of the tokens that are sold for the team. So imagine 100 tokens are sold to the public, the team would keep 25 tokens, so the total supply of tokens will be 125. The rest will be burnt.

Activity: 322
About the FORCE tokens,i guess some part of the supply wont be for sale.Will there be any vesting period for part of those tokens?

Yes that is correct, 75% is available to the public in the token sale events. Any that aren't sold will be burnt. The rest of the supply, 25% is split between the team and advisors. All team tokens and advisory tokens are on lock for at-least 3 months. Those with a larger percentage of the 25% have the majority of their tokens locked for around 12 Months minimum. Although none of our team will be dumping, we just need to be sure so we have put measure in place to prevent that.

Ok,thanks for explanation.Another question about burnt tokens;only those that are for sale will be burnt,or same % of the one that is not for sale will be too?Im asking cos i saw that in some ICO.
Activity: 102
White List open?

Yes the whitelist is now open. Make sure you get in quick, limited spaces!

You can start your application here: https://triforcetokens.io/join-whitelist

thank you, very friendly user interface

Hello, team! Your project seems to be interesting. And the sphere you are working is so promising. I am sure there is much chance for growth and wish you luck. I just have one question: what differs you from other projects in the gaming industry?

Hi, thank you for your kind comments. No worries, please see the article below which I wrote specifically answering this question Wink

https://medium.com/triforcetokens/how-are-we-different-to-other-gaming-crypto-projects-d29eecb32616

Activity: 322
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Is there any timeline for when could we register for beta testing of the triforce platform?

We are hoping to have the beta platform launched mid to late Feb (this month). It will be an open beta meaning everyone and anyone can join.

Now this is something I am sure a lot of people are looking forward to. Keep us posted.

maybe some type of early access for the users of this forum?

The beta will be open to all on launch, we don't want to give anyone preference over others. All of our supporters have helped us and allowed us to get this fair, so we don't want to leave anyone out.

Jake, can you please give some more info on the beta? This might be a n00b question but will it be limited to one gaming platform (or is that a really a stupid question XD)? So we will basically be able to play any of our games and stream it for others to watch them? I am really into the whole idea and can't wait to try it out!

No its fine.

The platform is a social engagement platform, so similar to Facebook or Twitter, however it is solely designed for the gaming community. You will be able to connect with friends and the wider community, sharing your progress and achievements. You will be able to discover new developers and games, as well as make new friends. Developers will be able to set rewards, challenges, tasks and achievements for players to which they can attached FORCE (our currency) as a reward. Players will be able to reward one another for help and assistance.

The beta platform will be released on mobile, but the platform will integrate with all gaming platforms, consoles & PC. The idea of is to bridge the gap between consoles and consoles and pc. The reasons for it being on mobile is so that no matter where you are, what console or platform you plan on, you are always connected with your friends and the wider community.

There are tonnes of other cool features we are adding, but unfortunately due to some competition we have to keep our ideas very close to our chests. We have already had a few competitors steal our ideas, so we just want to play it safe for now.

Closer to launch, we will release information about its innovative features Smiley

YES, now that's a great and informative answer! Tnx for being present on this forum. IMHO this puts a more serious tone to the whole project and that will attract more people.

True, forum is kinda neglected, everyone is 24/7 on Telegram, but this is the right thing to do, to pay attention to people who still prefer forum.

There is a much better flow of ideas on the forum. People get to discuss those ideas. You can't really do that on Telegram, it gets messy. Telegram is for people that want quick info, I don't mind scrolling through hundreds of pages on the forum.

Old school way,and seems like TriForce team is the same!
Activity: 266
Is there any timeline for when could we register for beta testing of the triforce platform?

We are hoping to have the beta platform launched mid to late Feb (this month). It will be an open beta meaning everyone and anyone can join.

Now this is something I am sure a lot of people are looking forward to. Keep us posted.

The beta will be open to all on launch, we don't want to give anyone preference over others. All of our supporters have helped us and allowed us to get this fair, so we don't want to leave anyone out.

Jake, can you please give some more info on the beta? This might be a n00b question but will it be limited to one gaming platform (or is that a really a stupid question XD)? So we will basically be able to play any of our games and stream it for others to watch them? I am really into the whole idea and can't wait to try it out!

No its fine.

The platform is a social engagement platform, so similar to Facebook or Twitter, however it is solely designed for the gaming community. You will be able to connect with friends and the wider community, sharing your progress and achievements. You will be able to discover new developers and games, as well as make new friends. Developers will be able to set rewards, challenges, tasks and achievements for players to which they can attached FORCE (our currency) as a reward. Players will be able to reward one another for help and assistance.

The beta platform will be released on mobile, but the platform will integrate with all gaming platforms, consoles & PC. The idea of is to bridge the gap between consoles and consoles and pc. The reasons for it being on mobile is so that no matter where you are, what console or platform you plan on, you are always connected with your friends and the wider community.

There are tonnes of other cool features we are adding, but unfortunately due to some competition we have to keep our ideas very close to our chests. We have already had a few competitors steal our ideas, so we just want to play it safe for now.

Closer to launch, we will release information about its innovative features Smiley

YES, now that's a great and informative answer! Tnx for being present on this forum. IMHO this puts a more serious tone to the whole project and that will attract more people.

True, forum is kinda neglected, everyone is 24/7 on Telegram, but this is the right thing to do, to pay attention to people who still prefer forum.

There is a much better flow of ideas on the forum. People get to discuss those ideas. You can't really do that on Telegram, it gets messy. Telegram is for people that want quick info, I don't mind scrolling through hundreds of pages on the forum.
Activity: 276
TriForce Tokens got listed in the top 10 ICOs that are disrupting the entertainment industry! Grin Grin Grin

Check out the article here: https://www.disruptordaily.com/top-10-icos-disrupting-entertainment-industry/?platform=hootsuite

Our team are all super hyped and excited for the launch of our technology, are you?

Make sure you help us spread the word of this amazing project, we don't want anyone to miss out on our journey to becoming the number one adopted gaming crypto currency in the world!

We will show you da wae Wink

I hope you disrupt gaming industry,its time for change!
Activity: 84

No its fine.

Pages:
Jump to: