Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 110. (Read 324003 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
so ur plan is buy high sell low?

as we're mining 1000 coins every 15mn; your advice is to buy now... smart...

just wait for every fucker to stake double what they get and dump it @market rates if you aren't in yet.

snip

keep talking to my hand shill
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Is it me: I can't find a mac wallet...
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

just wait for every fucker to stake double what they get and dump it @market rates if you aren't in yet.

Yes. I advise people to buy now - get those coins staking as soon possible. You want to make the most of this high rewards period because eventually it will switch over to 9% P.A and the only people who will be able to afford masternodes without huge fiat investments will be those who staked and held.

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

I think some good news would be great around now, we are at a high point of inflation for another 1k blocks or so. A lil news to even it out would be fantastic

https://twitter.com/cryptowest/status/590006453861122048

I think we will stay between 70-80k for another couple of hours and then get to a higher floor.

I agree. At some point over the next 6 hours or so someone will just buy up the order book once again - seems to be a common trend around this time. The buy walls will move up, the supply will dry out again and we will consolidate above 90,000. Every hour that goes by without the price being able to be pushed down below 70,000 is pushing it closer and closer to a break out. Sideways movement in a positive market where the consensus among the investors and traders is that the price can and will go up, will always result in a break out.

Remember - Network weight is now 2.5x higher than 24 hours ago. We are now around 243,000 - that is crazy! Things have leveled out and the price will shoot up accordingly. Same thing happened with the 30 block reward and network weight around 50,000 - it quickly started to rise to 100,000 and the price shot up. Expect the same thing to happen again. The beauty of POS is its fair - you will get a profit in proportion with the investment you have put up. I'm earning alot but I had to risk over 15 Bitcoin to get here. Others may complain they never find a block but they have only fronted up with .15 bitcoin, or something equally insignificant in the scheme of things.

For this coin to be a profitable staker for you personally - you simply must invest more than $20 or $30. If that doesn't suit you, then don't stake. If you like free money - put in 3 or 4,000 dollars and watch how it grows day on day.

Activity: 481
Merit: 250
I think some good news would be great around now, we are at a high point of inflation for another 1k blocks or so. A lil news to even it out would be fantastic

I think we will stay between 70-80k for another couple of hours and then get to a higher floor.
xrn
Activity: 332

Activity: 154
Add me on Twitter! @AnonOnAMoose
xrn
Cryptowest - link for PoS graphic dont work at OP, if you dont want big version add mini version and link.
Activity: 323
First 100 coins received. when I receive next?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Nice! I think the dev made a very good move by revealing his identity, have you guys already had the hangout session with him? As soon as all this is confirmed to be true, I gonna start thinking seriously about investing in this project. I really think there is potential here.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
Sorry to hijack the thread, was not my intentions. Thanks for the TRON offer but it's not necessary.

Thanks man, i appreciate the truce. I just want to make things a little better, almost lost this fun job. Give me an address in PM and I will send you coins.

Sent. Seems like an ok coin. All the best.
Activity: 378
Hey, my pc got rebooted suddenly, I had my wallet opened...when I want to start it after reboot it says:
"Error loading blkindex.dat"

I cant open the wallet and stack..anyone will help?

I had some coins there...

Delete blkindex.dat and re-sync.

-tb-

Well problem is I cant find this file :|...what about backup somewhere wallet.dat, cleaning APPDATA folder, put there wallet.dat and start the wallet ?
That can work too. Make sure to close the wallet before you do this, or you will corrupt your wallet.dat if you move it while the wallet is open.
Activity: 350
Hey, my pc got rebooted suddenly, I had my wallet opened...when I want to start it after reboot it says:
"Error loading blkindex.dat"

I cant open the wallet and stack..anyone will help?

I had some coins there...

Delete blkindex.dat and re-sync.

-tb-

Well problem is I cant find this file :|...what about backup somewhere wallet.dat, cleaning APPDATA folder, put there wallet.dat and start the wallet ?
xrn
Nice we have bigger market cap than Crave Wink
Activity: 323
There is just 1.5 mil TRONS totally that have not been mined yet. This can transfer us to 500k easily and be stable there and this can be minimum. Good Idea to place some buy order at this price because really we see cheap coins now.

What they are saying to us is "Look - we know there are lots of TRON being minted right now, we know you are afraid of dumps - so this should put your mind at rest that no matter what happens it won't drop below this point. - 70,000. It may hit it, but it will bounce back up twice as fast."

They are prepared to purchase all those coins at these prices - they aren't fake walls as its not the most profitable decision to dump. The most profitable option happens to be the safest option - that is to stake.

Also - network weight has doubled over the past 36 hours.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Activity: 134
I started staking yesterday afternoon.. 6 blocks of 30 and my first block of 100 just now Smiley

Loving this
Jump to: