Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 114. (Read 324003 times)

xrn
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
Last 200 blocks and we will see a 100 tron PoS Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

You've got to be kidding me!!! real contact info! OMG the next BITCOIN FOR SURE!! buy it up just like twitter told you too!!

I don't get the comparison...

You can't call Satoshi on his cell.

If it's not a big deal, Dox yourself.  Let everyone here call you.

why the fuck would you have to call satoshi  Grin

To complain about the btc board of directors and beg for a piece of his instamine lol
Activity: 784
Merit: 500

You've got to be kidding me!!! real contact info! OMG the next BITCOIN FOR SURE!! buy it up just like twitter told you too!!

why the fuck would you have to call satoshi  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
"p'n'd" whales creates market emulation. No emulation no buyers; no buyers and your coin dies.

Looks like the market emulation is moving to 8BIT.

On the contrary as 8BIT blockchain is frozen since the end of POW last night so I'm sure price is inflated as no one is able to send coins to exchanges to dump.  

-tb-
Activity: 840
All this pointless arguing.....

You think TRON is done and will dump to shit? Don't buy and/or dump your coins.
You don't think TRON is  done an there is more to come? Buy and/or keep you coins.

It's really THAT simple. Wink
legendary

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
"p'n'd" whales creates market emulation. No emulation no buyers; no buyers and your coin dies.

After the success of both crave and tron, expect to see several shitcoins pop up out of nowhere.  

Don't be fooled.  They are only temporary distractions designed to both take your btc and decrease your position in the real projects.

Remember this:  We can call the TRON dev on his cell phone.  

My money is here.  Big things are in the works, and I don't want to be caught holding some shitcoin when this train leaves the station.

Choo choo mother fuckers!

"Remember this:  We can call the TRON dev on his cell phone.  "

There you go. Positron is as legitimate as Arch is, Edgar posted his real info and so has cryptowest.

Soon i'll release a coin and dox my mom for it
Activity: 350

After the success of both crave and tron, expect to see several shitcoins pop up out of nowhere.  

Don't be fooled.  They are only temporary distractions designed to both take your btc and decrease your position in the real projects.

My money is here.  Big things are in the works, and I don't want to be caught holding some shitcoin when this train leaves the station.

"Remember this:  We can call the TRON dev on his cell phone.  "

There you go. Positron is as legitimate as Arch is, Edgar posted his real info and so has cryptowest.
legendary

maybe but that's good for the ecosystem ^^

we will have superblocks for almost 2 days in 6 hours; a correction is expected as we'll have 150,000 fresh TRON mined.

So you don't buy know and cry...
Activity: 98
I <3 Alts

TRON would like to "save" altcoins. You probably shouldn't run P&D with whales then. In this case there a are a few winners and lots of losers. The losers leave crypto.

Maybe try creating something with innovation? a real world market to bring new people into crypto?
legendary
TRON would like to "save" altcoins. You probably shouldn't run P&D with whales then. In this case there a are a few winners and lots of losers. The losers leave crypto.

Maybe try creating something with innovation? a real world market to bring new people into crypto?

Good idea!  You should start your own thread to talk about it and see if anyone cares!

Oh, and every market has its makers.
Activity: 71

i tried the sig its oversized but decent; i'll add it like that:

DYNAMIC PROOF-OF-STAKE ¤
FAIR DISTRIBUTION ¤  
PUBLIC DEV IDENTITY ¤

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
What do you think guys about this avatar Cheesy

I'm jealous. Don't have full membership status yet to have an avatar.
legendary
xrn
Activity: 332
What do you think guys about this avatar Cheesy

I don't really understand the heart, but to each his own Smiley

Looks good though

Is something like " I love Tron"
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org