Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 113. (Read 324003 times)

Activity: 495
Merit: 500
Damn i just got 2 blocks in the last hour, and 100 tron rewards begin in afew minutes arrrrghhh
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Where even are the wallets..?
Activity: 706
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
Me too lol Does that mean Ill miss out on the 100? Explain please

100 coin staking blocks start soon. Doesn't matter how many coins are in your wallet, if you hit a block you get 100 new coins.  Currently worth about $20/block which is very profitable for POS.  

xrn
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
we have blok 8460 and we stake 30 coin .. after 8500 you will stake 100 coins  Wink
Activity: 1098
Me too lol Does that mean Ill miss out on the 100? Explain please
xrn

Hehe i have stake now ... 30 coins Tongue 40 blocks too early
Activity: 339
Does positron have a website? Can't find anything about it...
Activity: 1098
Whats up with all the dumpers already? From 90-80 swing trading? come on

Activity: 687
Merit: 502
77 blocks left to 8500. There will be a good time to make your stack of coins grow.
Free money aint bad !

What u know bout dat FREE MONEY?
I know i will get alot of them Wink
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
77 blocks left to 8500. There will be a good time to make your stack of coins grow.
Free money aint bad !

What u know bout dat FREE MONEY?
Activity: 687
Merit: 502
Free money aint bad !
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
"p'n'd" whales creates market emulation. No emulation no buyers; no buyers and your coin dies.

Looks like the market emulation is moving to 8BIT.

On the contrary as 8BIT blockchain is frozen since the end of POW last night so I'm sure price is inflated as no one is able to send coins to exchanges to dump.  

-tb-

Saw ipominer was mining that coin last night. Read the ann and decided not to get involved. Glad I didn't.
legendary
Not good ... we have really low buy support

Fake walls at like 89000 sats etc. Just some whale(s) trying to get cheap coins.

i think, it doesn't matter. Most important is supporting level 0.0007 in a 3 days - when this market would receive large size of a new coins. It's really better to staking than to try short some procents with such walls, i hope)

I was right. Fake walls. Bought & sold 10 coins and made 30k sats in 9 minutes. LOL. (I realize that is only 7 cents. But a small victory is still entertaining.)
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1018

Fake walls at like 89000 sats etc. Just some whale(s) trying to get cheap coins.

i think, it doesn't matter. Most important is supporting level 0.0007 in a 3 days - when this market would receive large size of a new coins. It's really better to staking than to try short some procents with such walls, i hope)
Activity: 437
TRON would like to "save" altcoins. You probably shouldn't run P&D with whales then. In this case there a are a few winners and lots of losers. The losers leave crypto.

Maybe try creating something with innovation? a real world market to bring new people into crypto?

I intend to do this exactly. First I need to help people see alts as longer term projects, that includes the "whales" and the people in for a quick buck. I've always told people, make something good, make something true, you'll be more successful. Now I intend to lead by example and help to my part to clean it up. See TRON, all the investors are commited, no major dumps. Even if we dump to some terrible price, I'll continue working and help support myself. I doubt that will happen and once TRON looks 100% professional this will be pushed to the mainstream, hard, journalist contacts, PRWeb, etc.

When Bittrex adds USD someday, alts will get extremely interesting.

See my post history for more info... everything will be explained as quickly and cleanly as possible.

Thank you!
legendary

Activity: 784

what happens to the € or $ when they decide to create xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx€/$?

it dips.
legendary
Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001
xrn
Activity: 676
Jump to: