Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 115. (Read 324003 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
What do you think guys about this avatar Cheesy

I don't really understand the heart, but to each his own Smiley

Looks good though
xrn
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
What do you think guys about this avatar Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Block 8500 is coming very soon. Better get some coins in your wallet now if you don't want to miss the train, staking at 100 coins per block. Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
cryptowest, can you explain how many coins approximately user will get in staking after Block 21001? in example.

Get out you calculator and figure out what 9% a year will yield you. You can even use google to do the calculation.
Here is the formula.
Y=your coins
Z=expected yield per day

Y*(.09/365.25)=Z

If you want to get fancy, you can google several compound interest calculators online and just put in the figures. Due to compound interest, the actual rate will be greater than 9% per year, approximately 9.42%.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1018
cryptowest, can you explain how many coins approximately user will get in staking after Block 21001? in example.
Activity: 437
Sorry to hijack the thread, was not my intentions. Thanks for the TRON offer but it's not necessary.

Thanks man, i appreciate the truce. I just want to make things a little better, almost lost this fun job. Give me an address in PM and I will send you coins.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
Sorry to hijack the thread, was not my intentions. Thanks for the TRON offer but it's not necessary.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
New block explorer:

http://45.33.72.95/

Sure its your work Cryptowest since you have a history of claiming work that someone else did as your own. Cryptowest is a crypto hack.

"The past is history, the future is a mystery and today Cryptowest gives me .6 btc staking TRON.  That's why they called it the present"  -kungfu panda with a twist    Grin Cheesy

-tb-
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Talk about a page out of the history books...can't we all just get along?

Tell ya what, if I stake any TRON blocks I'll send some coins your way muddafudda!

http://i.imgur.com/hJ86FtJ.gif
New block explorer:

Sure its your work Cryptowest since you have a history of claiming work that someone else did as your own. Cryptowest is a crypto hack.

You handed me code and I added it to github. You said you didn't want credit or anyone to know you made Whitecoin or other coins for kleeve, so I took the credit. I was never paid the 5 btc you think I was, I was paid 1 BTC donation total by a group. Many people can confirm this, at least 10, maybe 20. I did most of the work of compiling, distributing, updating nodes, pools, exchanges, etc.

If you want the 1 BTC I was paid, give me a BTC address, and we'll start 2015 fresh. I'll be back after some rest. PM me.

edit: Actually, since it was more like $500 back then, lets say 2 BTC. I did half the work, so I'll give you half.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
New block explorer:

legendary
Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001
I've been working on the roadmap all night and there's an IRC server that will be launched at positroncrypto.com soon. I had positron.ninja for the launch and I just registered the new one. I left the WHOIS as anonymous because spam bots scour those databases for personal info.

I'll be using fast, expensive servers, and the full paid Cloudflare protection for all our services.

Glad to see TRON is doing well. I've contracted a lot of talent to help and many more are just large TRON holders and believers that want to help it grow.

The list of contributors is growing and impressive. I'll make it public soon. Lots of good infographics are also underway by brand new team member Charles, also known as Litecamel or TRONcamel on twitter. He seems to be a talented computer artist and I'm looking forward to the work.

There's also a forum contracted out that I'll be running. And much more. More announcements of high tier developers and artists wanting to join.

Pretty much every idea I've had for crypto, I'm going to try to put into this. You'll see me deliver, I give my word. I just bought a lot of BTC on Circle to make sure things get done right.

If you're a TRON holder and interested in joining the team, email [email protected] ... Contributors of quality material are given some of my personal coins.

#altsareback

Great work so far! Really enjoying following, and being a part of this project.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Huge news TRONers; I heard R.R Martin is starting a new saga called game of TRON; where 7 kingdom fight to buy 51% of all the positrons.

then everybody die if I understood the pitch well.

BUY ON RUMOR  Grin

If we have the iron bank on our side + the mother of dragon to defend the network we're almost invicible

yeah youre right hope the dragons will burn all of em LOLOL
Activity: 784
Huge news TRONers; I heard R.R Martin is starting a new saga called game of TRON; where 7 kingdom fight to buy 51% of all the positrons.

then everybody die if I understood the pitch well.

BUY ON RUMOR  Grin

If we have the iron bank on our side + the mother of dragon to defend the network we're almost invicible
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Activity: 658
So this coin too is going to have master nodes?? If so what is the plan for amount needed to run one?? Thanks

Yes but it's not my first priority. It's being outsourced right now and I'll be looking over it and testing before we implement it. I'm working on a communication platform first, website, etc.

I'm working on the roadmap, going to rest now.

I'm liking what I'm seeing here. As one of the top holders I want to say thank you for coming clean about everything and turning this into a professional business venture. More money will be coming on each delivery of a working feature set, be it master nodes or otherwise. Unlike the pump n dumps this will be seen as buy the rumor, REALLY buy the news.

Thanks. I'm really putting everything into this, and I have another nice piece of project funding coming tomorrow.

I think this the coin I can just pour all my crypto ideas into, and I have tons. I'm working right now... didn't feel like sleeping... on adding a custom IRC client in the Positron wallet and a ticker with marketcap info right in the wallet. I made this before but I'm going to add everything I can to this coin, eventually open source everything.

I think I found a career, and I don't intend to screw it up.

Hey Cryptowest,

You certainly are full of great ideas and a great level of energy.

Just remember (if I may) a few rules for your health, sanity and clarity of what you're trying to do:

Eat well, take time away from the keyboard outside in the fresh air and don't let yourself get consumed (which can easily result in physical exhaustion). Many of us have to, on occasions, be dragged kicking and screaming away from our keyboards when we're in the middle of trying to fix some elusive problem or get something critical that's terribly exacting finished. Sometimes the very best thing is to go for a walk and let your subconscious (and the greater universal mind....that's a bit of philosophy for another time!) do its work in the background which then often results in brilliance flooding our consciousness that never would have happened if we didn't go for a walk.

Don't over commit. Please don't take offence at this, we all suffer from it, but you're already often saying "2 - 3 days I'll have that finished" yet you have enormous volumes of stuff to do now, plus you'll be fielding many requests from people to talk to you. You need to manage your time and work flow very effectively. And (here's the big one) you'll need to get good at saying "NO!" because if you fall into the age old trap of agreeing to do too much you'll fail. I can't stress this aspect enough.

Don't try to be everyone's friend. You absolutely cannot be. You already have considerable experience of how easily you can be let down and how easily everything can turn pair shaped. To stay the course you must be nimble, prudent and a minimalist. I'd be thinking very carefully just exactly what is your philosophy for the wallet. Who is it directed at and who will use it? We've all seen thousands of whacky ideas being touted by various devs on what's going to be in their wallets. Often one wonders whether they're smoking something pretty strong when they write up their posts. Take a leaf from Steve Jobs' MO and continually ask "who are the users of this and how does this specific feature address their likely needs/desires?"

Remember to have fun. Don't get too serious with it all. What you're doing is great but if you end up turning into a workaholic dev who's become a complete stranger to his family/significant other you are going to be failing in areas of your life that are the backbone of success. This is SOOOO important!

Just a few tips from someone that's been around a while....  Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
So this coin too is going to have master nodes?? If so what is the plan for amount needed to run one?? Thanks

Yes but it's not my first priority. It's being outsourced right now and I'll be looking over it and testing before we implement it. I'm working on a communication platform first, website, etc.

I'm liking what I'm seeing here. As one of the top holders I want to say thank you for coming clean about everything and turning this into a professional business venture. More money will be coming on each delivery of a working feature set, be it master nodes or otherwise. Unlike the pump n dumps this will be seen as buy the rumor, REALLY buy the news.

Thanks. I'm really putting everything into this, and I have another nice piece of project funding coming tomorrow.

I think this the coin I can just pour all my crypto ideas into, and I have tons. I'm working right now... didn't feel like sleeping... on adding a custom IRC client in the Positron wallet and a ticker with marketcap info right in the wallet. I made this before but I'm going to add everything I can to this coin, eventually open source everything.

Sounds great. Eventually it would be cool to be able to purchase coins via VISA someway, somehow. That's something I've always wanted to do and it's pisses me off having to jump through all these hoops every time I just want to convert cash to alts.

No ID requests, no PITA waiting periods - just use the VISA in exactly the same way as you would when buying items off Newegg, Amazon or other online stores.

Jump to: