Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 144. (Read 324003 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
50k TRON wallet just dropped.

someone is pumping and slowly dumping.
its dev he bought and he said he moved to stake.... get on twitter  Roll Eyes

Looks like the dev moved 22,776 to his wallet. 
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
seriously?  I can't get my coins out of my wallet to sell them? (they are staking)
any advice from people who understand Qt wallets?
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Old news.  It's been there for an hour.  The balance hasn't changed.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

its dev he bought and he said he moved to stake.... get on twitter  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1232

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Thanks TRON for this nice pump, took some good profit and now waiting for the dip again to see you at another pump. BTC BTC BTC BTC
Good luck with that..
lol i was about to say the same  Cheesy
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Don't know why anyone would sell now. Mining is done and if everyone just holds it'll be a 5x coin in no time.
Activity: 687
Merit: 502
Thanks TRON for this nice pump, took some good profit and now waiting for the dip again to see you at another pump. BTC BTC BTC BTC
Good luck with that..
legendary
Activity: 1120
legendary

you all know me and im a good tron supporter but after this revealation no way to continue my support

Says the guy with 0 activity. Smiley
ha ha "brand new account" ........the way i see it ...its atleast hitting 100k ......so still hodling about 10k bought below 54k  Smiley

hopefully you get to dump your bag before the 30k TRON or the 50k TRON bag holders do.

nice quick profits from this scam hype crap coin. nice.
legendary
In three days of mining, one address received 758562.44000000 TRON:
http://45.33.72.95:3001/address/PRoWzEPjEUPzhKXyZq5EeZUuzXpSJ9ovTV/100

This is obvisouly the below pool:
https://tron.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks

Based on the OP: Total approx potential coins from POW: 900,000, lower with mixed POS at block 2700. 3 days mining.
Then, only one pool mined 83.33% of the POW coins in only three days.

Now, please find below the list of the people who were mining in that pool:

We can see that the top #1 miner have a total of 1,105,372,766 shares.
If we add all the shares from the #2 miner to the #15 miner, we have a total of 480'616'568 shares.
Then, the #1 miner of that pool had 56.51% more shares than all the 14 others top miners for one round.
This means that only one miner had 56.51% more chance to get the reward from the block than the 14 others top miners.
Every one can make his conclusions but mine is that there is someone waiting to dump a bunch of coins and when I see the dev saying he hold only 4,8K, I laugh much Grin

Yes, dev don't sit and look your profit only. The reason of running TRON is their very big profit first. That big share is same dev miners be sure. They have more than 70% of TRON right now. Then the big dump is close. The winter is coming Wink

you all know me and im a good tron supporter but after this revealation no way to continue my support

good move. this reeks of SCAM. there is going to be a HUGE pump and then bagholders will be left crying.

ha ha "brand new account" ........the way i see it ...its atleast hitting 100k ......so still hodling about 10k bought below 54k  Smiley
Activity: 840

Activity: 742
I'm dying.
Wolong is back fellas!

So... what about that paper he was writing up.  Didn't he say it would be ready in fifteen minutes an hour ago?

but...but...he's having a professional writer proofread it, you know so he doesn't look retarded

My honest guess is that it's Garza.  He's acting like him atleast.  The new OP hasn't even been put up...
It's not Garza you turtle.
Activity: 350
Wolong is back fellas!

So... what about that paper he was writing up.  Didn't he say it would be ready in fifteen minutes an hour ago?

but...but...he's having a professional writer proofread it, you know so he doesn't look retarded

My honest guess is that it's Garza.  He's acting like him atleast.  The new OP hasn't even been put up...

He is acting like CryptoCobain according to his caps lock profile.

Well.. Cobain has been working on a coin, hasn't he?

Not sure, I know he's doing Halo exchange. Ultimate shitcoin....you can only trade on Halo with 20K Trons in your wallet staking.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
In three days of mining, one address received 758562.44000000 TRON:
http://45.33.72.95:3001/address/PRoWzEPjEUPzhKXyZq5EeZUuzXpSJ9ovTV/100

This is obvisouly the below pool:
https://tron.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks

http://i.imgur.com/tksFxM7.jpg

Based on the OP: Total approx potential coins from POW: 900,000, lower with mixed POS at block 2700. 3 days mining.
Then, only one pool mined 83.33% of the POW coins in only three days.

Now, please find below the list of the people who were mining in that pool:

http://i.imgur.com/gfrVZoJ.jpg

We can see that the top #1 miner have a total of 1,105,372,766 shares.
If we add all the shares from the #2 miner to the #15 miner, we have a total of 480'616'568 shares.
Then, the #1 miner of that pool had 56.51% more shares than all the 14 others top miners for one round.
This means that only one miner had 56.51% more chance to get the reward from the block than the 14 others top miners.
Every one can make his conclusions but mine is that there is someone waiting to dump a bunch of coins and when I see the dev saying he hold only 4,8K, I laugh much Grin

Yes, dev don't sit and look your profit only. The reason of running TRON is their very big profit first. That big share is same dev miners be sure. They have more than 70% of TRON right now. Then the big dump is close. The winter is coming Wink

legendary
Activity: 1274
Wolong is back fellas!

Well.. Cobain has been working on a coin, hasn't he?
Activity: 350
Wolong is back fellas!

Jump to: