Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 148. (Read 324003 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Someone is the lucky owner of over 5000 TRON @ 70,000 Sat. These sorts of buys from the big boys help set a new price floor. They will gladly use their Bitcoin supply to bolster their Alt investment and prevent it going below what they paid for it. I do it - no reason to think these guys won't!

EDIT: That glorious moment when you find two blocks in one minute! haha It's a good sign lads - 100,000 beckons!

Just 33 BTC between us and 100,000 Sat. Once passed it will quickly hit 150,000 Sat, then 200,000 Sat. Almost a mirror image of Crave's rise.

I'm glad I pulled my sell order at 70k in the last minute. Don't want to parachute off moon launch at low altitude.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Someone is the lucky owner of over 5000 TRON @ 70,000 Sat. These sorts of buys from the big boys help set a new price floor. They will gladly use their Bitcoin supply to bolster their Alt investment and prevent it going below what they paid for it. I do it - no reason to think these guys won't!

EDIT: That glorious moment when you find two blocks in one minute! haha It's a good sign lads - 100,000 beckons!

Just 33 BTC between us and 100,000 Sat. Once passed it will quickly hit 150,000 Sat, then 200,000 Sat. Almost a mirror image of Crave's rise.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
The whale didn't pussy out
thats one way to put it i guess  Cheesy
legendary
70K wall almost gobbled up completely. Grin
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
The whale didn't pussy out, instead he is desperatley buying from the sell wall as the price is smashing upwards, moon time! Today should hit .001
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Expecting 100,000+ here - I think the market - both buyers and sellers are frustrated at the relative stability of TRON as opposed to CRAVE that darts all over the show from one day to the next. People like waves, and 50,000 + or - 4,000 ain't enough for the big boys.

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Activity: 21
See that 41 btc wall at 54k, greedy fucks? That's your only chance at dumping your shitcoins at a reasonable price without creating an enormous volatility

Edit: ROFL
He pussied out and removed the wall. Now you missed the chance of dumping a boatload of coins. Idiots
If you want your coins to be mature for the 200 coin staking period, you better buy your coins NOW and stick them in your wallet in a hurry! Shocked

That's true. The reality is it takes around 9.5 hours for coins to stake effectively. Buy now or give it a miss entirely.
Activity: 495
The whales are in, there are 30 times more buy orders than there are sell orders, as a result we just smashed through .0006

Moon time  Smiley
legendary
If you want your coins to be mature for the 200 coin staking period, you better buy your coins NOW and stick them in your wallet in a hurry! Shocked
 Shocked Shocked Shocked 40BTC BUYWALL ON 54462 SAT   Grin

Activity: 28

At the top of your Wallet, click Help>Debug

You can see what block we are at there

Thank you. I know, just double checking.
Activity: 728
Being concerned with FUD and rhetoric is not really childish.

It's a very real factor in the alt world and making light of that may betray your own inclinations to talk shite for whatever reason.

I have like 200 TRON.  I find it interesting but I'm locked up in other alts.  I still think that calling BS on BS talkers is not a terrible endeavor.

Carry on.

Edit - responding to something perhaps lost in the rush.

I'll have everything up within 2-3 hours tops I give my word.

Grin Grin Grin i see moon in 2-3 hrs .......only 3btc to 60k
Jump to: