Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 147. (Read 324003 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Hell yeah. Dump the shitcravecoin and buy TRON they said.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
people. You can regain the throne. if you sent them to the wrong walet \? Embarrassed

If you can convince whoever holds the address you sent them to send them back. Otherwise, no.

I the address is not the throne. by mistake on the stock exchange pxl copied and sent him

Most exchanges have warnings like "Please verify your withdrawal address. We cannot refund an incorrect withdrawal." I hope you did not lose too many coins.  Cry

693 tron Cry
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
people. You can regain the throne. if you sent them to the wrong walet \? Embarrassed

If you can convince whoever holds the address you sent them to send them back. Otherwise, no.

I the address is not the throne. by mistake on the stock exchange pxl copied and sent him

Most exchanges have warnings like "Please verify your withdrawal address. We cannot refund an incorrect withdrawal." I hope you did not lose too many coins.  Cry
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
https://forum.positroncrypto.com/
When I started out with this coin, as with all coins I read thru the posts, check alot of the info, and then I mine, and then watch the markets, somthing told me to hold on to this coin. and boom there it is Smiley

And to be honest I think there is more in store for this coin. something just tells me its gonna be good.

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

Dev Twitter Post Smiley

$TRON HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT COMING SHORTLY EXCEPT PAST CRAVE PRICES
TO DA MEWN!!!  Grin
Activity: 28

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

Dev Twitter Post Smiley

$TRON HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT COMING SHORTLY EXCEPT PAST CRAVE PRICES
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
You people haven't seen anything yet.

Wait for the dev to post updates.

Anyone know when that will be?  In all fairness yes the dev needs to sleep.  However he's been consistently late with posting a new ANN.  Once again, this is the danger of telling time frames when giving updates.  If you miss them, it makes people question things.  Hopefully new ANN tonight!

Huge announcment coming from dev check his  twitter  Cool
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.

WTF 37BTC BUYWALL @ 72K  Shocked Shocked Shocked  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
And there it goes... as usual.
what? another buywall @ 66k  Tongue

I spoke too soon.  Just saw it slowly creeping down from ATH.
what? another buywall @ 66k  Tongue
legendary
LOL keep posting each others tweet  Cheesy
Activity: 938
Activity: 56

If TRON gets a USD pairing then be prepared for the biggest rush to buy an Alt in a 24 hour period since Blackcoin.
Activity: 938
Jump to: