Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 145. (Read 324003 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Wolong is back fellas!

So... what about that paper he was writing up.  Didn't he say it would be ready in fifteen minutes an hour ago?

but...but...he's having a professional writer proofread it, you know so he doesn't look retarded

My honest guess is that it's Garza.  He's acting like him atleast.  The new OP hasn't even been put up...
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Gotta sleep. Had fun selling a little. Hope moon flight still in operation when I wake up.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
someone on Bittrex has over 30k coins...

expect a big dump after the pump.

nice scam coin.

come on dick.....someone got 30k?someone??30k??? thats nothing...u are hero member?
i got a big amount 2 but i wont dump...u can see in the future right?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Wolong is back fellas!

So... what about that paper he was writing up.  Didn't he say it would be ready in fifteen minutes an hour ago?

but...but...he's having a professional writer proofread it, you know so he doesn't look retarded
legendary
Wolong is back fellas!

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Looks like some major accumulation.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
only half a btc to 79
legendary
Activity: 1162
back to hell guys .. Isee Some ^**^%^*
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
Sell your house, sell your wife, sell your kids and buy TRON. Free lambos for everybody. This is no zero sum game. BUY BUY BUY!!!  Grin
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
why do i begin to think dev is full of it ........i could be wrong tho  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1232
And there you have it. Big buy wall pulled. This thing smells like one big final dump from the dev with distraction through the twitter ann.

Pulled? I saw it get filled with sell orders in rapid succession... Smiley you may want to look at the market history Wink

look at beta.bittrex and click the distribution. that 30 BTC buy wall sold into itself. someone just sold themselves the 37k coins.

its a scam pump tactic. put up a huge buy wall so morons and buy bots raise the price. sell into the idiots then sell in your own buy wall or pull the buy wall.

everyone panics prices drop. scammer buys back or walks away.

what is this beta.bittrex?

https://beta.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-TRON

look at the distribution. some one has 50k coins. when this thing gets pumped to the moon, say around 300k sat. expect the scammer to dump and walk away with a huge payday.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
look at beta.bittrex and click the distribution. that 30 BTC buy wall sold into itself. someone just sold themselves the 37k coins.

its a scam pump tactic. put up a huge buy wall so morons and buy bots raise the price. sell into the idiots then sell in your own buy wall or pull the buy wall.

Never even knew Bittrex had a beta page showing that info....ty for the tip! Smiley
Activity: 742
And there you have it. Big buy wall pulled. This thing smells like one big final dump from the dev with distraction through the twitter ann.

Pulled? I saw it get filled with sell orders in rapid succession... Smiley you may want to look at the market history Wink

what is this beta.bittrex?
legendary
Activity: 1232

Activity: 1098
These guys need to take lessons from the Crave pumpers. Now that's how you do a pump. You get 30 btc worth dumped on you,, you whip out 30 more and make them sorry. This was weak lol
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I hope you enjoy my Tron dump thanks.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
SHAKE OUT back to 80k sat  Cheesy
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Damn it guys, we've truly tried everything. Red text, doctored images of miners on pools.. Accusations of prometheus what else do we have to resort to here? How will we defeat these guys and kill alts once and for all?
legendary
50k tron just showed up in the distribution
Activity: 323
Merit: 250
Dev dumped it  Cool going to 20k sat
Jump to: