Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 149. (Read 324003 times)

Activity: 495
Merit: 500

At the top of your Wallet, click Help>Debug Window

You can see what block we are at there
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
There is about 8 hours left until we reach block 6600

what block number are we at right now?
There is about 8 hours left until we reach block 6600
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
warning: do not download any wallet from anyone except from DEV or ANNOUn

Yes please dont... thanks for warning

Love this thread, even the trolls and fudders are entertaining Smiley

Positron content is looking better and just about ready to go. I'll get much more posted today, thanks for the trust, it shows in the market.

At least try to be more professional in your messages, you goofy fuck! A developer concerned about "trolls" and "fudding" ? You sound like you're 16.

God, do i really need to teach these imbeciles on how to conduct a scam ?

Edit: Also, when are you planning to dump all of your coins on these poor bastards ? I'm guessing that you've made a ton of them out of thin air via staking.

I'll speak however I like. The ANN and the presentation will be 100% professional. In the thread I'm trying to be conversational, not some magical dev lord that will go poof in a cloud of smoke.

I have 4000 coins staking and I think 800 on trex. I mined about 30k and I sold many while the price was moving up, to profit and to help distribute to other people who would also become supporters.

I'll share my entire account history for this coin with any coin supporters who are genuine, I don't care.

A better ANN is going up shortly, it's missing the infographics and promotion images and I can't get a hold of the designer we hired. I'm going to do them myself now, I do good work (i didnt make that first graphic, a community member did for free, was only supposed to be a placeholder) and I'll have everything up within 2-3 hours tops I give my word.

Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Thanks for the rain of Tron. Whoever you are. Grin
what idiot keeps selling  Angry just wait for moon then u can dump  Roll Eyes

In fact these people don't know what they are doing...
I know a guy who sold all his craves for 60k and less than 24hs were worth 300k!!! Grin
These people are stupidly wrong!
"Dumps from Dumbs"... Tongue
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
what idiot keeps selling  Angry just wait for moon then u can dump  Roll Eyes
Buy orders 20btc, sell orders 6btc, supply is drying up people, better buy before price doubles up
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Activity: 728
I hear those online random password generators are good too.  There's no chance they are simply someone's brute force library.

I haven't met one of those that knows Joyces' Ulysses...and was never really inclined to provide them with a starting point...; )

50% of the terminology in that book doesn't even exist in online dictionaries...
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Looks like we are going to crack 60,000 in a few minutes. Bout time really - couldn't expect it to stay lumbered down in the low 50,000s for much longer.
WOO HOO   Grin Grin Grin 100k here we come  Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Looks like we are going to crack 60,000 in a few minutes. Bout time really - couldn't expect it to stay lumbered down in the low 50,000s for much longer.
Network weight is starting to drop thank god
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
I hear those online random password generators are good too.  There's no chance they are simply someone's brute force library.
Activity: 704
Staking getting harder...seems like folks are taking their coins off the exchanges....looking good over here
Activity: 658
dev any update about mac wallet Huh

I posted a mac build earlier in the thread. But, you'd be taking a risk that I am not trustworthy.

I used one of NSCrypto's builds (when the dev was offline back a few days ago and the QT wallet had stopped). I only used it for a short while but at this stage none of my coins have been stolen nor my bank accounts cleaned out so I guess he's either chosen to ignore all those inbound key-logger strokes he's collecting or there's a surprise awaiting me on a future date.  Wink
Get keepass. It's pretty hard for a keylogger to know what ctrl v means.

Yeah I know; it's good. The only thing is that I have a pretty good memory and I have probably around 40 passwords memorised allowing me to logon to various things on multiple different devices. If I started using something like KeePass I'd pretty soon lose the capacity to remember all those passwords and forget them. I know that increases my risk that a keylogger somewhere will then pick up what I'm typing but I don't login to anything on a device that's not my personal property unless it's something where I have 2FA enabled and I also use the onscreen keyboard if it's really dodgy (like a friend's laptop or computer somewhere else in a public place).

Are your passwords structured like mine:

password
PASSWORD
Password
PassWord
PassworD
PasSWorD

Its easy to keep track of those for me.

Duh!

How insightful of you! I'm gonna have to change them all now. Might use something a little stronger like RENEGADEMAN (and variations). Yep, that'll work.
legendary
Darn, I was going to finally jump all the way in and my bid went from near the top to off the bottom of the summary chart.
legendary

I posted a mac build earlier in the thread. But, you'd be taking a risk that I am not trustworthy.

I used one of NSCrypto's builds (when the dev was offline back a few days ago and the QT wallet had stopped). I only used it for a short while but at this stage none of my coins have been stolen nor my bank accounts cleaned out so I guess he's either chosen to ignore all those inbound key-logger strokes he's collecting or there's a surprise awaiting me on a future date.  Wink

Yeah I know; it's good. The only thing is that I have a pretty good memory and I have probably around 40 passwords memorised allowing me to logon to various things on multiple different devices. If I started using something like KeePass I'd pretty soon lose the capacity to remember all those passwords and forget them. I know that increases my risk that a keylogger somewhere will then pick up what I'm typing but I don't login to anything on a device that's not my personal property unless it's something where I have 2FA enabled and I also use the onscreen keyboard if it's really dodgy (like a friend's laptop or computer somewhere else in a public place).

Yeah, I don't even know what my passwords are anymore since keepass generates them all and they all look like this..*(uibb89Jg8JKL^%
Activity: 301
Merit: 250

Are your passwords structured like mine:

password
PASSWORD
Password
PassWord
PassworD
PasSWorD

Its easy to keep track of those for me.
Activity: 658

Jump to: