Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 65. (Read 324002 times)

Activity: 437
Merit: 250
This weekend should be a really interesting time. We generated like 100,000 more coins in that last stage of POS, but the market is quite healthy and strong.

BTW, the media release date I had in the title was the 3rd but thats sunday, the day I intend start pushing out info to reporters and get a press release out. Actually getting live might take a day or two.

I'll post more updates tonight, I've been working quietly in the background on a few things and now I have to go through the press release again. The writer we hired is talented but he streamlined the wording so much that it lost some of it's original tone, I'm going to make a few edits and additions and then send it back to him for grammar and clean up.

Looking forward to my meeting with Erik Voorhees this weekend, I'll keep you all updated on that and I'll try to get a selfie with him  Grin  

Thanks,

Dave

https://twitter.com/cryptowest/status/594631392484413440
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
Nice, 45k again. To everyone who want to buy cheap like 10k, 20k, 30k, 35k etc. - it won't happen soon.

The price of this currency does not fall below 30k Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Oh, right, my fail Tongue noobie error
So maybe just triple bottom or just bearish ending from increasing triangle and now attempt to break up (unconfirmed till HH)...
Activity: 362
The head has to be lower than the shoulders for it to be an IHS.
Nice, 45k again. To everyone who want to buy cheap like 10k, 20k, 30k, 35k etc. - it won't happen soon.

Here's my very simple guess few hours ago. It looks like we're going that pattern lol.

Switched over to 9% safely at block 21000, more tonight.

Smiley

Bingo. Congrats for smooth working PoS and no problems. Smiley
Very good day for TRON.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Smiley

What is more tonight ??
Nice work for the stake rewards, I got so far
Because of Tron.
Activity: 258
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Managed to get two 100 blocks with only 900 coins, aww yeah!
Activity: 437

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Activity: 452
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 238
Lots of new holders over 20k tron in richlist

Sharks and whales accumulation phase...

With 9% yearly PoS, if all supply will be at stake, there's only ~399 nec coins a day. This supply is definetly not conductive for buyers with sharks or whales pocket's depth.  Grin

Means what ??
It will be hard to buy this coin
Or price will be over $1-$2 soon Huh
I think after 21000 block we might see a little dump
Lots of new holders over 20k tron in richlist

Sharks and whales accumulation phase...

With 9% yearly PoS, if all supply will be at stake, there's only ~399 new coins a day. This supply is definetly not conductive for buyers with sharks or whales pocket's depth.  Grin

Activity: 40
My computer crashed, now tron wallet does not work - error loading blkindex

This has happened twice now, kinda annoying... now i lose my POS and have to reinstall...

You didn't lose anything.  Delete everything except wallet.dat and sync again and all your coins will be there.

-tb-

Well i did not lose the coins i have the wallet backed up in multiple locations. But i was a few hours away from getting the block reward of 100 tron, now i get nothing.

Thanks anyway tho Smiley
Activity: 40
Or perhaps the software could be written better.
Activity: 42
200 blocks left its the final countdown doo doo doo.... do do do doo  Cheesy
Activity: 214
My computer crashed, now tron wallet does not work - error loading blkindex

This has happened twice now, kinda annoying... now i lose my POS and have to reinstall...

maybe it's time to get a new computer
Pages:
Jump to: