Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 69. (Read 324002 times)

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

Cool

I'll be meeting with Mr. Voorhees next week. No promises, just talking about TRON and BTC and Shapeshift, but I'm psyched about it  Smiley

https://twitter.com/cryptowest/status/593877994948591616
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
There we go positron is now on this coin voting list Smiley

https://gourl.io/coin-voting.html

He gave me 50 free votes too w00t.

If people can email gourl.io and ask for positron to be added, or donate BTC to vote for positron it would be a great thing to get tron implemented into that system, will boost value alot and generate many more transactions.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
When block are we on now Huh
Can't wait for may 3rd
Hope price shoot up

On block 18870 means 2230 blocks left to be mined so just over 2 days and we will cease block rewards and switch to 9%. APR
So May 2nd we stop mining and May 3rd we have PR Push. We got a nice rise in store  Cheesy

+1
Activity: 42
Can't wait for may 3rd
Hope price shoot up

On block 18870 means 2230 blocks left to be mined so just over 2 days and we will cease block rewards and switch to 9%. APR
So May 2nd we stop mining and May 3rd we have PR Push. We got a nice rise in store  Cheesy
Activity: 42
http://puu.sh/hwgIJ/0a38a20905.png

fairglu delivers..
stake weight added for you stakers away from your PC's handy tool  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Can't wait for may 3rd
Hope price shoot up
Activity: 316
I see that Dev is pretty active and skilled. I can see him everyday at slack group and twitter and forum. Each day. Unique.

Guy is working hard at coin, maybe 12h/d? I guess.

Probably best investition in mid - maybe long. Definetly best buy now from new alts imo.

I totally agree!!
There are other Devs, that are as active, as he is, but it is a very good sign,
because i'm not interested in quick profit, i'm interested in bringing crypto forward and for that we need
devs like him, that do good work and are not here for quick profit!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I see that Dev is pretty active and skilled. I can see him everyday at slack group and twitter and forum. Each day. Unique.

Guy is working hard at coin, maybe 12h/d? I guess.

Probably best investition in mid - maybe long. Definetly best buy now from new alts imo.
xrn
Activity: 332

Ha, yeah I sleep but only when I get tired. I get a healthy enough amount of sleep usually but when the market is rising I get all excited and sometimes I'll work 40 hours straight.

Wow, if yes this will be fantastic Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io
Ha, yeah I sleep but only when I get tired. I get a healthy enough amount of sleep usually but when the market is rising I get all excited and sometimes I'll work 40 hours straight.

Pretty excited Erik Voorhes added me on facebook, I haven't talked to him yet but I hope he's interested in TRON  Grin

Good job! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

WOW just saw the $TRON commercial with olivia wilde!  West how the hell did you pull that off?

oh, you mean the mastercard and visa one  Roll Eyes  

Lets keep it realistic, I'll probably get on to VICE and Ars Technica and other big internet media like that, maybe some articles on the mainstream media sites, and if we're lucky we go viral from there. That's what happened last time. Probably not olivia wilde and bank of america, though.

Thanks guys, glad to see sentiment is up. I'm working on everything day/night and things are gonna turn out well. Smiley

You've really been smashing it recently. Do you even sleep? Really excited to see where you can take this thing.

Pretty excited Erik Voorhes added me on facebook, I haven't talked to him yet but I hope he's interested in TRON  Grin
Activity: 80
WOW just saw the $TRON commercial with olivia wilde!  West how the hell did you pull that off?

oh, you mean the mastercard and visa one  Roll Eyes  

Lets keep it realistic, I'll probably get on to VICE and Ars Technica and other big internet media like that, maybe some articles on the mainstream media sites, and if we're lucky we go viral from there. That's what happened last time. Probably not olivia wilde and bank of america, though.

Thanks guys, glad to see sentiment is up. I'm working on everything day/night and things are gonna turn out well. Smiley

You've really been smashing it recently. Do you even sleep? Really excited to see where you can take this thing.
Activity: 658
Usually I just skip over the post which sound like an eighth grader wrote them and move on to the post with substance....

Yes. That's my standard practise too. But sometimes I just can't believe how inane some of the postings are and I'll challenge someone to at least put the tiniest bit of effort in to writing something that makes sense. (I know I have about as much chance of success in getting people to take more care/respect the English language as I would trying to dig a whole in water. Ha!)
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"
Usually I just skip over the post which sound like an eighth grader wrote them and move on to the post with substance....
Activity: 658
I consider myself to be relatively skilled at interpreting the complete gibberish, poorly written and confusing sentences that are just part and parcel of being involved with forums like this.

But ffs RedKeep, what the hell does...

Positron CEO up in this bitch

...actually mean? Is it complimentary? Are you being condescending? Are you making an already hard-to-understand point that's been made even more ambiguous by a mistake in the wording that's not immediately obvious?

I feel like I'm surround by high school kids who can barely string a few coherent words together!

I'm assuming it's a positive comment but the use of the term "bitch" and "up in" I find to be offensive.

Meanwhile $Tron's price has been on the right side of 45,000 for a few hours now. Looking good Cryptowest.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: