Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 68. (Read 324002 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
hello, do i have to always open my wallet for staking or just leave it??

Gotta be open to stake
Activity: 107
Merit: 10

In order to receive stakes, you must have your wallet open for staking. Yes.
Infected Mushroom
Yes you have to leave it open in order to stake.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Can anyone answer - The 9% - that is 9% yearly, paid out how often?

Yes, yearly. It gets paid out whenever you stake a block, like it does now. The only difference will be the reward amount.

Thanks for the info Smiley

So if i stake 1000 coins, i will get 90 coins per year - So perhaps 7 or whatever per month? Would it be paid out every couple of days like it is now?

I hope no one minds me asking questions like this, i think this coin is very interesting and would like to do some calculations.

You will be paid 9% of your 1000 coins and it split out everyday as long as you have it staking
Activity: 40
Merit: 0

Yes, yearly. It gets paid out whenever you stake a block, like it does now. The only difference will be the reward amount.

Thanks for the info Smiley

So if i stake 1000 coins, i will get 90 coins per year - So perhaps 7 or whatever per month? Would it be paid out every couple of days like it is now?

I hope no one minds me asking questions like this, i think this coin is very interesting and would like to do some calculations.
Activity: 437
Just wanted to chime in that I really like this coin's strong developer and community. I have been enjoying staking throughout this variable POS period as well - it's always nice to wake up to 20/30/100 more coins in your wallet!

I am just a little concerned about the talk of reducing the 9% stake rewards after the variable POS blocks. A lot of people may have invested in this coin based on the fundamentals in the OP (myself included - I own plenty of low staking percentage coins, and the 9% feature looked like a good addition to my portfolio).

No big deal either way - I'm still hanging onto my coins - but I'm interested if anyone else would rather not change the fundamentals midstream.

I beleive the 9% will help hold the value, and keep a steady stream of coin coming in at a slow rate.  Thus keeping it strong.  Maybe im wrong but it makes sense to me.

I will probably end up changing it but it won't be a drastic or sudden change. It will be something like, 9% for the first year, 8% for the second, perhaps down to a steady 4% after a number of years.

If there's a lot of people upset with those plans I'll reconsider. There will at least a year notice before any major change. I originally intended to make the POS like that when I launched the coin but I figured I could do it later with some community input.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Really wish I would have looked at this sooner... Great coin! Will get in for the last part of the higher POS block!
Activity: 362

Activity: 40
Activity: 42
9% is a lot...

Its going to be lowered west said 9% is too high but its not permanent
Activity: 126
Moon
is there  a good amount needed to stake good?
Activity: 229
https://forum.positroncrypto.com/
Just wanted to chime in that I really like this coin's strong developer and community. I have been enjoying staking throughout this variable POS period as well - it's always nice to wake up to 20/30/100 more coins in your wallet!

I am just a little concerned about the talk of reducing the 9% stake rewards after the variable POS blocks. A lot of people may have invested in this coin based on the fundamentals in the OP (myself included - I own plenty of low staking percentage coins, and the 9% feature looked like a good addition to my portfolio).

No big deal either way - I'm still hanging onto my coins - but I'm interested if anyone else would rather not change the fundamentals midstream.

I beleive the 9% will help hold the value, and keep a steady stream of coin coming in at a slow rate.  Thus keeping it strong.  Maybe im wrong but it makes sense to me.
Activity: 26
Everything is looking good so far.
Saw some brief dumps to 30,000 range but 40,000 held pretty well for the most part.
Good job West and keep it up!
100 rewards will kick in and then we can transition smoothly into regular PoS.
Looking forward to the whole masternode / ARCH system you guys are going to implement.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
I have made it a habit to dump coins just before the switch from high staking phase to lower staking phase. But I think I'll make an exception with this coin.  Smiley
I am excited about the coming days for tron. I rarely feel comfortable when I invest in coins but something about tron does.
Activity: 306
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/tron/#

Hosting for this blockchain will expire on
2015-05-14 (in 13.0 days)

5e10c32b3f0c406febb666fd2cfb0f0fa9f0e9052e2e066b606c28feb73ffda4
2015-05-01 02:37    0.043 BTC   $ 10.15   + 31.5

Fixed it  Smiley

That was fast  Wink
Activity: 42

5e10c32b3f0c406febb666fd2cfb0f0fa9f0e9052e2e066b606c28feb73ffda4
2015-05-01 02:37    0.043 BTC   $ 10.15   + 31.5

Fixed it  Smiley
Activity: 306

Activity: 481
Love the price increase and development updates , shortly before the last 100 blocks Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: