Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 67. (Read 324002 times)

Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words
About 965 blocks left until full pos kick's inn  Cool
Activity: 566
I think i got block 22 of the goodies  Grin
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"
I staked block 20008 -- yippee
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
block 20000

got my first 100 Tron Stake @ block 20006  Grin
Activity: 656
Don't Trust Words
So what can we expect after 21000 block
Dump or pump in value Huh

Why dump?  Cheesy

"Net Stake Weight" : 545492,
Activity: 316
Merit: 10

We can only guess about that..
But either way, cryptowest is doing a great job and even if people would dump some of their coins, i think TRON will keep on growing.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 316
Last 50 Blocks with 20 TRON reward coming up.. Grin
Can anyone answer - The 9% - that is 9% yearly, paid out how often?

Yes, yearly. It gets paid out whenever you stake a block, like it does now. The only difference will be the reward amount.

Thanks for the info Smiley

So if i stake 1000 coins, i will get 90 coins per year - So perhaps 7 or whatever per month? Would it be paid out every couple of days like it is now?

I hope no one minds me asking questions like this, i think this coin is very interesting and would like to do some calculations.

You will be paid 9% of your 1000 coins and it split out everyday as long as you have it staking

So then that would be 9% compounded daily which is a very solid ROI, although you would need alot of coins to make real good money from it.

9% y / 365 = 0.0246575% daily

Value of tron should be around $2-$4 per tron
To keep holding n stake for reward 9% per year or 3%
If reward and price is low not fun to hold or trade

What block are we on now??
Activity: 40
Merit: 0

Yes, yearly. It gets paid out whenever you stake a block, like it does now. The only difference will be the reward amount.

So if i stake 1000 coins, i will get 90 coins per year - So perhaps 7 or whatever per month? Would it be paid out every couple of days like it is now?

I hope no one minds me asking questions like this, i think this coin is very interesting and would like to do some calculations.

You will be paid 9% of your 1000 coins and it split out everyday as long as you have it staking

So then that would be 9% compounded daily which is a very solid ROI, although you would need alot of coins to make real good money from it.

Cool, ta mate Smiley

Value of tron should be around $2-$4 per tron
To keep holding n stake for reward 9% per year or 3%
If reward and price is low not fun to hold or trade
Activity: 560

Activity: 104
last 150 blocks of 20TRON Wink
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Books full of buys haha

Activity: 42

Volume keeps rising and so will the price   Grin
Activity: 378
Just wanted to chime in that I really like this coin's strong developer and community. I have been enjoying staking throughout this variable POS period as well - it's always nice to wake up to 20/30/100 more coins in your wallet!

I am just a little concerned about the talk of reducing the 9% stake rewards after the variable POS blocks. A lot of people may have invested in this coin based on the fundamentals in the OP (myself included - I own plenty of low staking percentage coins, and the 9% feature looked like a good addition to my portfolio).

No big deal either way - I'm still hanging onto my coins - but I'm interested if anyone else would rather not change the fundamentals midstream.

I beleive the 9% will help hold the value, and keep a steady stream of coin coming in at a slow rate.  Thus keeping it strong.  Maybe im wrong but it makes sense to me.

I will probably end up changing it but it won't be a drastic or sudden change. It will be something like, 9% for the first year, 8% for the second, perhaps down to a steady 4% after a number of years.

If there's a lot of people upset with those plans I'll reconsider. There will at least a year notice before any major change. I originally intended to make the POS like that when I launched the coin but I figured I could do it later with some community input.
wtf did i just readed  Huh
Activity: 422
Meow
Just wanted to chime in that I really like this coin's strong developer and community. I have been enjoying staking throughout this variable POS period as well - it's always nice to wake up to 20/30/100 more coins in your wallet!

I am just a little concerned about the talk of reducing the 9% stake rewards after the variable POS blocks. A lot of people may have invested in this coin based on the fundamentals in the OP (myself included - I own plenty of low staking percentage coins, and the 9% feature looked like a good addition to my portfolio).

No big deal either way - I'm still hanging onto my coins - but I'm interested if anyone else would rather not change the fundamentals midstream.

I beleive the 9% will help hold the value, and keep a steady stream of coin coming in at a slow rate.  Thus keeping it strong.  Maybe im wrong but it makes sense to me.

I will probably end up changing it but it won't be a drastic or sudden change. It will be something like, 9% for the first year, 8% for the second, perhaps down to a steady 4% after a number of years.

If there's a lot of people upset with those plans I'll reconsider. There will at least a year notice before any major change. I originally intended to make the POS like that when I launched the coin but I figured I could do it later with some community input.

Thanks for the reply! I think I'm OK with the very gradual yearly decline that you describe; I was more concerned that there would be a hard fork next week changing the rate to 3% or something.

I appreciate your responsiveness to the community  Smiley
Activity: 40

Pages:
Jump to: