Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 72. (Read 324002 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
I think any good coin should be trying to get merchants using them, shops, games, apps, tips or whatever - as many kinds of transactions as possible to actually get people using the coin, this will give it value. I just installed a crypto currency payment gateway on a few of my blogs to sell digital download products, and it would be good to see positron on the list, im sure it would get alot more people using the coin and i know i would like to accept it.

Check out this coin voting system:

https://gourl.io/coin-voting.html

If positron got on this list i think alot of people would start wanting it. Gourl.io comes up first for "bitcoin" iin the wordpress plugins section, thats where i found it. Its simple and easy to setup and accepts about 10 or so coins. The voting thing i linked to above is where you vote for each coin, perhaps the admin or some other people who want to help positron grow should get positron on this list, ill vote and donate a bit to get it up there and if enough people get behind it, i think it will be a real good thing Smiley

You're right, I've emailed them already but haven't gotten a reply yet. Let's bug them until they add us Smiley

We have added TRON to our voting list -
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Does encrypting / password stop staking ?

The opposite actually you need to encrypt your wallet before you could even stake, when you want to stake you then go to 'Unlock Wallet' and select for 'Staking Only'
Activity: 481
Merit: 250
Damn so sad virus got ya coins :-(

Always remember to encrypt

Post an address hopefully a one not on an infected PC  Cheesy

Yup, my fault for not encrypting. I am behind an enterprise firewall along with numerous anti-virus/malware so it surprises me that this happened. The only thing that sparked an alarm yesterday was the install of the XANAX coin QT wallet. I ignored it...Going to research that again.

Does encrypting / password stop staking ?
Damn so sad virus got ya coins :-(

Always remember to encrypt

Post an address hopefully a one not on an infected PC  Cheesy

Yup, my fault for not encrypting. I am behind an enterprise firewall along with numerous anti-virus/malware so it surprises me that this happened. The only thing that sparked an alarm yesterday was the install of the XANAX coin QT wallet. I ignored it...Going to research that again.
Activity: 27
I also have perfect antivirus, firewall. But if you do not have encrypted wallet... I ran an infected Zirkcoin wallet at the same time my not encrypted LDOGE wallet was staking and coins left... I think you had an infected XANAX wallet.
Activity: 26
Activity: 27
The same happened to me with LDOGE. I had not encrypted wallet that was staking and I got a trojan which stolen it. Your coins are away. Nothing brings it back...
Activity: 26
Well, I just opened my PC with my TRON QT wallet on it....ALL MY COINS ARE GONE. Transaction today at 00:48 sending all my coins to PRk6DZzoJXrZ8TuiG46U4csA56dAKkhnTT

Any help is much appreciated.

http://i.imgur.com/j8LZyIv.png
http://i.imgur.com/HDnaaeD.png

3000 til 100 Block rewards

4000 until we switch to 9% per year

Wink

we have over 60% coins being staked also at this time
I see my address doing nicely  Cheesy
http://i.imgur.com/h0IG06u.png
legendary
Activity: 999
Merit: 1000
Activity: 56
Update: Two private PR writers are working on two separate documents based on the initial jumbles we wrote up.

Media push is moved to Monday. A video maker was hired to make a short youtube vid on how to buy Bitcoin on coinbase or circle and then buy TRON on bittrex, to be linked in the press release. Monday is a better day to launch, then we can get the media all week until they forget about us again on the weekend. May 3rd.

I've been working on getting more investors in real life, I had a lawyer invest some BTC in TRON today.

Roadmap is still underway. I've teamed up with someone with much better planning skills and he's going to help me lay everything out in a schedule that can be accomplished.

ahh sucks we have to wait a week for the media - looking forward to that release

Buy the rumor - sell the news ;-)

50,000 just passed. Next checkpoint 65,000.
Activity: 107
Update: Two private PR writers are working on two separate documents based on the initial jumbles we wrote up.

Media push is moved to Monday. A video maker was hired to make a short youtube vid on how to buy Bitcoin on coinbase or circle and then buy TRON on bittrex, to be linked in the press release. Monday is a better day to launch, then we can get the media all week until they forget about us again on the weekend. May 3rd.

I've been working on getting more investors in real life, I had a lawyer invest some BTC in TRON today.

Roadmap is still underway. I've teamed up with someone with much better planning skills and he's going to help me lay everything out in a schedule that can be accomplished.

ahh sucks we have to wait a week for the media - looking forward to that release
Activity: 56
TRON is set to breakout - It has shown great resilience in the 40,000 region and the buy support gets better by the day. I'd be surprised if it doesn't crack 100,000 in the next day or two.

;-)
Activity: 40
Sounds like a plan, i will partake in the bugging Smiley
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
I think any good coin should be trying to get merchants using them, shops, games, apps, tips or whatever - as many kinds of transactions as possible to actually get people using the coin, this will give it value. I just installed a crypto currency payment gateway on a few of my blogs to sell digital download products, and it would be good to see positron on the list, im sure it would get alot more people using the coin and i know i would like to accept it.

If positron got on this list i think alot of people would start wanting it. Gourl.io comes up first for "bitcoin" iin the wordpress plugins section, thats where i found it. Its simple and easy to setup and accepts about 10 or so coins. The voting thing i linked to above is where you vote for each coin, perhaps the admin or some other people who want to help positron grow should get positron on this list, ill vote and donate a bit to get it up there and if enough people get behind it, i think it will be a real good thing Smiley

You're right, I've emailed them already but haven't gotten a reply yet. Let's bug them until they add us Smiley
Activity: 40

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

Perfect news Smiley time to buy more and more Tron Smiley it can fly anytime get ready .....
Activity: 70

Activity: 376
Merit: 101
Three stakes today not to bad, I hope the DEV keeps up his work, this coin could get to the moon after all
Pages:
Jump to: