Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 82. (Read 324003 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Kids. Again you fall for this shit. Is it not obvious enough?

I fell for it and already made a nice profit, considering the modest investment I made. Was certainly better than going out and buying a lottery ticket.

Good. As long as you made profit. A majority will not however.. except from cryptowest and his "team". I like people who make profit from a scam currency.. because that profit would otherwise go into the hands of the team behind it.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
No one cares.

New investors will care. Its a heads up.. dont buy this shit.
So you want to come in here and ruin my investment by making sure I can't sell it to anybody. Thanks for the favor dude. I love getting shit on by someone and having them tell me how saintly and good their intentions are.NOT!
legendary

I fell for it and already made a nice profit, considering the modest investment I made. Was certainly better than going out and buying a lottery ticket.
No one cares.

New investors will care. Its a heads up.. dont buy this shit.
This is getting interesting, dev shows much promise.

Market is reacting naturally time to go up  Cool , bought the coins while cheap and moved them offline to stake, looks like the whales are doing same.

Haha. You will say anything for profit huh? Do you believe your own lies?
Activity: 301
No one cares.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
This is getting interesting, dev shows much promise.

Market is reacting naturally time to go up  Cool , bought the coins while cheap and moved them offline to stake, looks like the whales are doing same.
Activity: 301
meanwhile.... 40BTC buywall up top  Grin Grin Grin

Edit: damn somebody just dumped right through it  Shocked

Whale wars.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
40 bitcoin wall from mini-whale. For me whale is someone who have at least 1000btc and now it's just like 220k of USD Tongue my uncle making more cash yearly and he is definitly not a whale  Grin

SO WHERE IS WHALES ?
Activity: 28
centeralized anon = crap
we not even able to make masternodes at all or even get paid for it = crap
this is a really shitty coin dude
this is a really useless coin
TRON will only go up if Prometheus pushes it

i've put 10 btc in this expecting to make masternodes and make profit from them. all it gave in return was bullshit anonymous transactions that no one will use and no ability for me to make masternodes. no one can even make or get paid for masternode except the developer!

useless!
go fool some other people!

Masternodes are being added later, and the new anon on top. Be patient. Smiley  Working on a better roadmap.
my friend who is a coin developer says if you were to add masternodes, you would have added masternodes first and then anon transactions. or even both at the same time.
and that you will just add anon transactions because you don't plan to , or that it is too hard for your abilities to add masternodes and masternode payments from pos blocks.
and i believe him. he told me this before you said this post.

Which dev friend you mean, your Neutron or Xcoin dev?! Cheesy

Higher than that.
I don't post in his thread with any of my nicks.

Then why should we believe you? We can't verify the dev you use as a source. It's unverifiable what you say so I can only conclude that what you are saying is bullshit.
it's simple. my post is not directed at you, or at traders. i hold my coins. you should too.
the post is directed elsewhere.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
meanwhile.... 40BTC buywall up top  Grin Grin Grin

Edit: damn somebody just dumped right through it  Shocked
legendary
centeralized anon = crap

i've put 10 btc in this expecting to make masternodes and make profit from them. all it gave in return was bullshit anonymous transactions that no one will use and no ability for me to make masternodes. no one can even make or get paid for masternode except the developer!

useless!

Masternodes are being added later, and the new anon on top. Be patient. Smiley  Working on a better roadmap.
my friend who is a coin developer says if you were to add masternodes, you would have added masternodes first and then anon transactions. or even both at the same time.
and that you will just add anon transactions because you don't plan to , or that it is too hard for your abilities to add masternodes and masternode payments from pos blocks.

Higher than that.

Then why should we believe you? We can't verify the dev you use as a source. It's unverifiable what you say so I can only conclude that what you are saying is bullshit.
centeralized anon = crap

useless!

Higher than that.
Activity: 285
centeralized anon = crap

useless!

centeralized anon = crap

useless!

Activity: 437
centeralized anon = crap

useless!

Masternodes are being added later, and the new anon on top. Be patient. Smiley  Working on a better roadmap.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
centeralized anon = crap

useless!
lol did u even read the whitepaper  Roll Eyes look @ the buy support  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Twitter: @clay_space
Says....hlfgr
I hope ya'll are looking at the names of the people writing this stupid FUD
centeralized anon = crap

useless!
Pages:
Jump to: