Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 79. (Read 324003 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
put the btc in sling and already up. Ill see ya over there

I'm sure you will be back chasing when TRON pushes back to 70k level.   Grin

-tb-

He doesn't realise he is buying Bob's coins up the book lol - Sling is what he's meddling with right now - Enjoy the dump, it comes swiftly and has no mercy.
Oh, should I pull my buy order with Sling ASAP? I already am out because my sell order was called in. I was hoping to catch the dip next. But if the dip is instead a crash, I don't want to be part of that.

Yes. Anything bob tweets about, trying to hype, is him selling you his coins up the order book. When he crashes the market it goes down about 60% in a matter of minutes and typically doesn't do shit until he comes back to fuck everyone again lol.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

-tb-

He doesn't realise he is buying Bob's coins up the book lol - Sling is what he's meddling with right now - Enjoy the dump, it comes swiftly and has no mercy.
Oh, should I pull my buy order with Sling ASAP? I already am out because my sell order was called in. I was hoping to catch the dip next. But if the dip is instead a crash, I don't want to be part of that.

-tb-

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

-tb-

This is how bagholders are created.
In constant pursuit of the next ATH.
I speak from experience.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain

-tb-
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

COIN SPECIFICATIONS           PROOF OF WORK SCHEDULE (POW)                   DYNAMIC PROOF OF STAKE SCHEDULE (DPOS)
Algorithm - SHA256                            Block       0 - 100        0  TRON                                  Block   2700 - 4000       20  TRON                                
Block Target - 90 Seconds                   Block   101 - 700     500 TRON                                  Block   4001 - 6600       30  TRON                                
Min Stake Age - 6 Hours                      Block   701 - 1000   450 TRON                                  Block   6601 - 6700     200  TRON                                
Max Stake Age - 24 Hours                   Block 1001 - 1600   400 TRON                                  Block   6701 - 8500       30  TRON                                
120 Blocks for Maturity                        Block 1601 - 2200   300 TRON                                  Block   8501 - 10000    100 TRON                                
No Premine/IPO/Instamine                   Block 2201 - 2800   200 TRON                                  Block 10001 - 20000     20  TRON                                  
                                                        Block 2801 - 3400   100 TRON                                  Block 20001 - 21000    100 TRON                                
                                                       Block        > 3400        /NA                                      Block          > 21000     9% APR (to be lowered)

We're on block 14300, with about a week to go of hiPOS.

Over 50% of coins are being staked.

Updates coming soon.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
damn why top wallets keep getting bigger...looks like accumulation still in process  Shocked
I am freaking out!!! Good riddance! Wont let the door hit me in the ass. Should have went with my gut the first time. You wont hear anymore fud from me. To those of you nice guys still in. You know who you are. I wish you all good luck.
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
where the **** are all these active connections coming from
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
whats a coinswap and how does it work and why do it what are the benefits?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
The developments have been awesome so far but I hate the idea of a coinswap.
I concur. A coinswap could cause problems. There will always be those that did not get the memo and will start crying when they end up losing their coin.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

RBY did a coinswap on bittrex, and it worked very well.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
centeralized anon = crap
we not even able to make masternodes at all or even get paid for it = crap
this is a really shitty coin dude
this is a really useless coin
TRON will only go up if Prometheus pushes it

i've put 10 btc in this expecting to make masternodes and make profit from them. all it gave in return was bullshit anonymous transactions that no one will use and no ability for me to make masternodes. no one can even make or get paid for masternode except the developer!

useless!
go fool some other people!

Masternodes are being added later, and the new anon on top. Be patient. Smiley  Working on a better roadmap.
my friend who is a coin developer says if you were to add masternodes, you would have added masternodes first and then anon transactions. or even both at the same time.
and that you will just add anon transactions because you don't plan to , or that it is too hard for your abilities to add masternodes and masternode payments from pos blocks.
and i believe him. he told me this before you said this post.

Which dev friend you mean, your Neutron or Xcoin dev?! Cheesy

Higher than that.
I don't post in his thread with any of my nicks.

Then why should we believe you? We can't verify the dev you use as a source. It's unverifiable what you say so I can only conclude that what you are saying is bullshit.

I'm planning to do a coin swap on Bittrex to a newer code base, and add the anon on top of that. More details to come later, after the block POS phase.

How does the coin swap work? Has this been done before?

It was done with a coin called 'Xcloudcoin' last year. Although the dev up and vanished like a fart in the wind afterwards so we never saw how well it worked.
centeralized anon = crap
we not even able to make masternodes at all or even get paid for it = crap
this is a really shitty coin dude
this is a really useless coin
TRON will only go up if Prometheus pushes it

i've put 10 btc in this expecting to make masternodes and make profit from them. all it gave in return was bullshit anonymous transactions that no one will use and no ability for me to make masternodes. no one can even make or get paid for masternode except the developer!

useless!
go fool some other people!

Masternodes are being added later, and the new anon on top. Be patient. Smiley  Working on a better roadmap.
my friend who is a coin developer says if you were to add masternodes, you would have added masternodes first and then anon transactions. or even both at the same time.
and that you will just add anon transactions because you don't plan to , or that it is too hard for your abilities to add masternodes and masternode payments from pos blocks.
and i believe him. he told me this before you said this post.

Which dev friend you mean, your Neutron or Xcoin dev?! Cheesy

Higher than that.
I don't post in his thread with any of my nicks.

Then why should we believe you? We can't verify the dev you use as a source. It's unverifiable what you say so I can only conclude that what you are saying is bullshit.

I'm planning to do a coin swap on Bittrex to a newer code base, and add the anon on top of that. More details to come later, after the block POS phase.

How does the coin swap work? Has this been done before?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
While I'm not happy the price has stayed so low - I'd wager its being forced down to prevent every man and his dog staking the shit outta the coin and making it far less profitable for the big holders.

I too think the end of the HiPOS period will be the signal to go up - especially if the POS switches to something like 4% - something fair and manageable.

If anyone is a little bored with the lack of volatility here and wants to have a gamble with some free tron staking money come on over to Neutron coin. None of us know what will happen to NTRN but we know that there are just 5 BTC between 3990 Satoshi where we are now and 10,000 Sat. It caught my eye because it was trading up to 28,000 satoshi 5 days ago and typically anything down 80% is a good buy. Only play with your TRON staking profits tho - like I say she's a bit of a gamble!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annntrn-neutron-new-nucleus-wallets-released-next-developments-soon-1037272

Activity: 28
Posting a new TRON article on the site tomorrow.
Pages:
Jump to: