Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 77. (Read 324002 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
I've had 3 orphans in the last 90 minutes - 2 within 3 minutes of each other - any ideas why?

Could be a glitch in the network, a glitch in your internet connection, or you just happen to be finding a block 1 millisecond behind someone else.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I've had 3 orphans in the last 90 minutes - 2 within 3 minutes of each other - any ideas why?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I really love those coins. Bought TRON at 34k sats sold at 38k in a few minutes time. Another 0.08 BTC Cheesy  Looking great, keep the range like this so that i can buy and sell several times Cheesy
Ask Prometheus to put up his sell wall again - he can't...

Someone with over 100,000 coins dumped yesterday - I called it out when I saw it because it scared the shit outta me. This is what has resulted. No buy support left.

The dev team has kept themselves scarce as well - at a time when we need them here most to steady the ship and stop the bleeding.

Sorry, I'm just working to get some things done. We're still making a lot of coins in dPOS this week, and BTC is doing badly. More info on progress soon.

Good - that's all we need, regular updates in tough times that at least things are still moving along.

Yeah, I said I'm sticking with this and thats what im doing. I'll update more often. Also, I'm overtired again but I want to mention that Prometheus didn't have shit to do with the creation of this coin nor is he the "investor" I speak of sometimes. I barely talked to him all winter and when he saw I made something successful he came back, bought and sold, and now it's hurting my project and causing a lot of FUD. This is *my* project, not a prom coin, not a prometheus team coin, none of that. While he was gone for the winter I made new contacts and expanded my network of connections, so that now he isn't able to choose whether a coin lives or dies because he just doesn't have enough to do so, there are new people involved and invested. It's been a rough week because its the last stretch of this POS distribution phase... almost 40% more coins were added and we have about 10% more to go. BTC hurting doesnt help either. I'm here tho, im working, im doing what I say im going to do. Thanks to those who are invested and giving me a chance, I intend to deliver on all I speak. I can't control the market but I think I did manage to prevent one person from completely dominating it with TRONs distribution model. I'll be back later.

Thanks David - Appreciate you taking a moment to report in and steady the ship. Glad to her this Prom character is having the effect we feared he would. My money is behind you and I know you will deliver what you say you will. This is a great little coin - undervalued, bullied and spat on, but with one hell of a fight in her - all she needs is the perfect storm to unleash!
Activity: 437
Merit: 250

Someone with over 100,000 coins dumped yesterday - I called it out when I saw it because it scared the shit outta me. This is what has resulted. No buy support left.

The dev team has kept themselves scarce as well - at a time when we need them here most to steady the ship and stop the bleeding.

Sorry, I'm just working to get some things done. We're still making a lot of coins in dPOS this week, and BTC is doing badly. More info on progress soon.

Good - that's all we need, regular updates in tough times that at least things are still moving along.

Yeah, I said I'm sticking with this and thats what im doing. I'll update more often. Also, I'm overtired again but I want to mention that Prometheus didn't have shit to do with the creation of this coin nor is he the "investor" I speak of sometimes. I barely talked to him all winter and when he saw I made something successful he came back, bought and sold, and now it's hurting my project and causing a lot of FUD. This is *my* project, not a prom coin, not a prometheus team coin, none of that. While he was gone for the winter I made new contacts and expanded my network of connections, so that now he isn't able to choose whether a coin lives or dies because he just doesn't have enough to do so, there are new people involved and invested. It's been a rough week because its the last stretch of this POS distribution phase... almost 40% more coins were added and we have about 10% more to go. BTC hurting doesnt help either. I'm here tho, im working, im doing what I say im going to do. Thanks to those who are invested and giving me a chance, I intend to deliver on all I speak. I can't control the market but I think I did manage to prevent one person from completely dominating it with TRONs distribution model. I'll be back later.
4 days ago I told you 30k soon and now it is happening. Who I am in fact  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Good call. We all get lucky every now and then.
Activity: 323
4 days ago I told you 30k soon and now it is happening. Who I am in fact  Shocked Shocked Shocked

BigDaddy I would really like to know what the name of your oldest BCT account is...

Why is that?

curiosity

Strange thing to ask to be honest. It's not really any of your business.

Honesty is almost always good, hm?

Honesty has nothing to do with it - Mind your own business pal.

BigDaddy I would really like to know what the name of your oldest BCT account is...

Why is that?

curiosity

Strange thing to ask to be honest. It's not really any of your business.

Why is that?

Activity: 323
Transferring some btc to buy 15k Tron cheap   Cool
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

This is the last I'll say about neutron on this thread - it's garbage with a bunch of bag holders trying to unload by coming out with 25,000 coin masternodes.  They have plenty to dump on you folks, they've mined it all and been staking since day one.  They'll have a new announcement each day to keep the ANN on top of this forum.  Stay away, you'll make nothing on it.  

Hold tight on your Positron, it's solid.
Just got another 20 coin stake as I read this. To remind me how good this coin is.  Grin  Unfortunately, I'm now the (not so) proud owner of 130 quartz. I should have known better when someone names a coin after the most common mineral in Earth's crust.

Bones you wouldn't be the first and you won't be the last to have bought into a crypto only to then look at what you've done and mutter "WTF....!" to yourself.

Don't beat yourself up (just keep checking Quartz every so often to see whether there's an opportunity to offload them!)

Meanwhile to anyone getting frantic about Tron's price dropping, don't. With the amount of staking generating coins one simply has to expect this. Crypto is an extremely risky investment (actually; it's risk profile virtually couldn't even be measured by contrast to investments in the normal world). Everyone's on a hair trigger the whole time. People are all hoping for a Crave-like pump, but it's so fickle and so haphazard as to whether that's going to happen or (more likely) it all turns to toast and you lose out big time. So (of course) if people see an opportunity to get out they'll take it if they're feeling super nervous, which is probably the default state of most people involved in these wild rides.

Remember that in order for a Crave-like pump to occur, a very specific and unique set of circumstances have to come together, and they're different each time because the mere fact that Crave did what it did has set up a whole raft of expectations and behaviours. No one can know what will happen to Tron but I'm pretty sure it has a fair way to drop yet. But I'm not worried about it. We have a dev who appears to be very committed to this and he has plans for things to be produced over the coming weeks and months so it will likely recover again after the dynamic PoS period is over.

Honestly, everyone just needs to chill. Even if it goes down to 10K sat (which is entirely likely), don't get all twisted and worried, just know that these are the adjustments and alterations being made to the coin's ownership and the true believers will no doubt hang in there (I know I will and I bought in at 60K so you're not hearing from someone who will still be above water at 10K, far from it).

Just relax and let what has to happen, happen. There's plenty to look forward to without getting all aggrieved and distressed by the price correcting in the manner it is (and likely has to).

I don't see it droping much lower than this to be honest. It's the most clear attempt at a shakeout we have seen yet. All of a sudden all the buy support vanishes and the sell side thickens.

I think BTC falling so much today has also dented the Alt market in general. People have become very nervous of holding BTC these past few days.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
This is the last I'll say about neutron on this thread - it's garbage with a bunch of bag holders trying to unload by coming out with 25,000 coin masternodes.  They have plenty to dump on you folks, they've mined it all and been staking since day one.  They'll have a new announcement each day to keep the ANN on top of this forum.  Stay away, you'll make nothing on it.  

Just got another 20 coin stake as I read this. To remind me how good this coin is.  Grin  Unfortunately, I'm now the (not so) proud owner of 130 quartz. I should have known better when someone names a coin after the most common mineral in Earth's crust.

Bones you wouldn't be the first and you won't be the last to have bought into a crypto only to then look at what you've done and mutter "WTF....!" to yourself.

Don't beat yourself up (just keep checking Quartz every so often to see whether there's an opportunity to offload them!)

Meanwhile to anyone getting frantic about Tron's price dropping, don't. With the amount of staking generating coins one simply has to expect this. Crypto is an extremely risky investment (actually; it's risk profile virtually couldn't even be measured by contrast to investments in the normal world). Everyone's on a hair trigger the whole time. People are all hoping for a Crave-like pump, but it's so fickle and so haphazard as to whether that's going to happen or (more likely) it all turns to toast and you lose out big time. So (of course) if people see an opportunity to get out they'll take it if they're feeling super nervous, which is probably the default state of most people involved in these wild rides.

Remember that in order for a Crave-like pump to occur, a very specific and unique set of circumstances have to come together, and they're different each time because the mere fact that Crave did what it did has set up a whole raft of expectations and behaviours. No one can know what will happen to Tron but I'm pretty sure it has a fair way to drop yet. But I'm not worried about it. We have a dev who appears to be very committed to this and he has plans for things to be produced over the coming weeks and months so it will likely recover again after the dynamic PoS period is over.

Honestly, everyone just needs to chill. Even if it goes down to 10K sat (which is entirely likely), don't get all twisted and worried, just know that these are the adjustments and alterations being made to the coin's ownership and the true believers will no doubt hang in there (I know I will and I bought in at 60K so you're not hearing from someone who will still be above water at 10K, far from it).

Just relax and let what has to happen, happen. There's plenty to look forward to without getting all aggrieved and distressed by the price correcting in the manner it is (and likely has to).

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
I don't understand why anyone would sell right now.   It seams that most like the scam coins and when a real coin is actually right in front of their face, we have so many dumb traders, buy at 85k sat and selling at 40k sat.  Just doesn't make sense.
legendary
As BTC goes down so does your TRON. You cannot win holding this coin. xD
And due to inflation, your fiat is going down in value too. So it's a lose, lose, lose situation. Thanks for your insight. Now STFU & GTFO.
legendary
This is the last I'll say about neutron on this thread - it's garbage with a bunch of bag holders trying to unload by coming out with 25,000 coin masternodes.  They have plenty to dump on you folks, they've mined it all and been staking since day one.  They'll have a new announcement each day to keep the ANN on top of this forum.  Stay away, you'll make nothing on it. 

Activity: 784
As BTC goes down so does your TRON. You cannot win holding this coin. xD
Pages:
Jump to: