Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 80. (Read 324003 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 250
looks like whales dumping into their own buywalls to create panic sell to accumulate cheap and then pump it  Smiley

fake vol probably

You are absolutely right. Look at the market history and the frequency of trades. Its thin as hell. If there was really 100's of btc in 24hr volume this thing would be jumping. Its all a trick to fool everyone.

Probably someone of our beloved fudders who's trying to manipulate the market with his pocketmoney. Cheesy
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
looks like whales dumping into their own buywalls to create panic sell to accumulate cheap and then pump it  Smiley

fake vol probably

You are absolutely right.
Grin
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

fake vol probably

You are absolutely right. Look at the market history and the frequency of trades. Its thin as hell. If there was really 100's of btc in 24hr volume this thing would be jumping. Its all a trick to fool everyone.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
It boggles the mind how many 10s of 1000s of TRON have been dumped in the last 5 hours. Unbelievable.

People are just cashing in on the free TRON from staking.  At least the top 10 wallets are still accumulating.  My guess is we will probably not going to see 60-70k price until the end of hiPOS.  Lowering the 9% annual POS should give it a little boost as well.

-tb-

This is exactly it, we're still making a lot of coins in POS for the next week or so. The annual POS will be lowered also.

Lowered to how much

2% sound better?
Activity: 560
looks like whales dumping into their own buywalls to create panic sell to accumulate cheap and then pump it  Smiley

fake vol probably
The coin is only going to go up with releases. Hes going to run out of things to release then how the hell will it go up. I think this is it. They are just dumping on us. They don't need to accumulate. They need to unload their fat stacks. He (Prometheus) showed us he has tons of coins already. Hes not accumulating more. That's a bunch of bull. If you have 60 btc worth of a coin at the bottom, tell me why you would want more. That's a crock.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
I don't think everyone blames David here. He as a dev is doing a good job. Its the whales dumping their stacks all over us in times when the coin should be going up is what is pissing people off. My opinion, they should have let it raise up more and got more real volume coming in. Then they could sell little by little and not affect us all so much. They are just killing the price doing it the way they are.
It appears the whales are just keeping the price down so they can keep feeding. They know that this dev has some notoriety, and has the capability of giving this coin some publicity.
I don't think everyone blames David here. He as a dev is doing a good job. Its the whales dumping their stacks all over us in times when the coin should be going up is what is pissing people off. My opinion, they should have let it raise up more and got more real volume coming in. Then they could sell little by little and not affect us all so much. They are just killing the price doing it the way they are.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Great day to be a bagholder. The sun is out. The birds are singing and the price didn't go down that much yet. Once the 38k support breaks though look out. That's when you know you and your bag will be together for life.

Weren't you over the CRAVE thread spitting the same vitroil? See how CRAVE is climbing back? Same thing will happen to TRON. Good working coin, supporting community and talented dev.
Activity: 437
It boggles the mind how many 10s of 1000s of TRON have been dumped in the last 5 hours. Unbelievable.

People are just cashing in on the free TRON from staking.  At least the top 10 wallets are still accumulating.  My guess is we will probably not going to see 60-70k price until the end of hiPOS.  Lowering the 9% annual POS should give it a little boost as well.

-tb-

This is exactly it, we're still making a lot of coins in POS for the next week or so. The annual POS will be lowered also.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
^ says the guy looking to pick up tron at sub 40k levels  Grin
Activity: 784
Great day to be a bagholder. The sun is out. The birds are singing and the price didn't go down that much yet. Once the 38k support breaks though look out. That's when you know you and your bag will be together for life.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

-tb-

4% sounds like a good number to lower it to (if not something not far off)
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
People who are staking from the begining to the 21000 block are in profit for sure
legendary
I see its down to 145k market cap. I don't know how long this will continue. I bought another 2000 of them just now. Am I stupid?

Just as long as you can afford to potentially lose the entire bitcoin you invested, you made a good choice. If the 1 BTC you invested is causing you high anxiety now, because you really cannot afford it, then the choice is not so smart.

lol yea i have no anxiety about it just a feeling that it might go up haha

This coin's price is at the mercy of the whales. If they want to feed, the price goes down. If they want to take some profit the price goes up. A whale might get bored or discouraged with the coin and dump it. We will just have to wait and see. If the market history indicates anything, I expect the price to rise to 70k + at around block 18000ish. This will be about the time people will want to buy more coins and put in their wallet to stake at the 100 coin rate.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I see its down to 145k market cap. I don't know how long this will continue. I bought another 2000 of them just now. Am I stupid?

Just as long as you can afford to potentially lose the entire bitcoin you invested, you made a good choice. If the 1 BTC you invested is causing you high anxiety now, because you really cannot afford it, then the choice is not so smart.

lol yea i have no anxiety about it just a feeling that it might go up haha
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain

-tb-
legendary
So you want the dev to also have a whole experienced marketing team behind him too? And naturally, this will all have to be on the dev's dime and the dev better not recoup a single satoshi at it either. You people are expecting Saint Mother Satoshi  to come and bless you all with her donated time and resources. Of course, Santa Satoshi won't be able to do this on her own. Maybe she can find a cloister full of similar Saints willing to help her make Holy coin. Also, since this will be a miracle, this full development will happen before the ninja release.

I do not "want" the dev to do anything specific. My points were being applied to every alt and every dev that has ever existed and plans to exist, sorry I thought this was clear in my statement. Why does it have to be a marketing team? Whats my point? You need to think outside the box! I normally do not direct comments but you clearly have had something occur to you for you to be so emotional and angry, and this is no place to direct it.

I'm afraid not even Steve Jobs could have met the high expectations some members of the alt coin community have set. They want something new and innovative. Also, it has to be done on a totally voluntary basis, or it's a "scam."   
Furthermore, you must think the whole SNL team has emotional issues, since you obviously think sarcasm is an indicator of some deep rooted emotional trauma. RFLMAO.
Pages:
Jump to: