Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 78. (Read 324002 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 250
This is the last I'll say about neutron on this thread - it's garbage with a bunch of bag holders trying to unload by coming out with 25,000 coin masternodes.  They have plenty to dump on you folks, they've mined it all and been staking since day one.  They'll have a new announcement each day to keep the ANN on top of this forum.  Stay away, you'll make nothing on it. 

Hold tight on your Positron, it's solid.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I think there was another clone first, its called "Neutron".  Complete rubbish - steer clear.

On Quartz, here's their logo.

http://i.imgur.com/Wnhc6fV.jpg

Neutron is a genuine effort with some interesting concepts coming out over the next few days (PM the dev and have a chat to him if you like).

Doesn't mean you should sell TRON to buy it though.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
What do u mean what's going on sherm

Morons are dumping their TRON so they can rent hash and mine the worst looking coin in history. Quartz lol - seriously check it out, literally the biggest piece of shit I've laid eyes on. OP looks like it was whipped up in a shack on the Gaza Strip.

Fair enough if you want to gamble and mine a few but jesus christ you don't sell off a great coin that's already been dumped! Don't these people think??
Didn't sell 1 of my Trons for that shit. Now I cancelled my nicehash order. What really made me stomp the breaks was when I went to the github, and the overview matched word for word the original Tron ANN. LOL
Activity: 301
I think there was another clone first, its called "Neutron".  Complete rubbish - steer clear.

On Quartz, here's their logo.

Morons are dumping their TRON so they can rent hash and mine the worst looking coin in history. Quartz lol - seriously check it out, literally the biggest piece of shit I've laid eyes on. OP looks like it was whipped up in a shack on the Gaza Strip.

Fair enough if you want to gamble and mine a few but jesus christ you don't sell off a great coin that's already been dumped! Don't these people think??
legendary
Tron has it's first clone. Quartz! Roll Eyes

What a piece of fucking shit that thing is! Mother of god.

Agreed. LOL. I'll mine a round just for shits and giggles.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10

What a piece of fucking shit that thing is! Mother of god.
legendary
What the fuck is going on around here....
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Remember ..If it all goes wrong..

https://youtu.be/HuvLUhuo52w

I hadn't seen that before. Man that's funny!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
legendary
All about profit, nothing about tech, development or new ideas. People will tell them self's whatever they want to hear... and why? well money. Thats it.

Its nice that the "cryptowest team" are creating fake volume so that they can show on the first page on bittrex. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OkoQv9Onoc
Activity: 270
All about profit, nothing about tech, development or new ideas. People will tell them self's whatever they want to hear... and why? well money. Thats it.

Its nice that the "cryptowest team" are creating fake volume so that they can show on the first page on bittrex. 
Network Weight is now over 550,000.....

Expect price to go up as people require more and more coins in order to make staking worth their while.
is there a certain amount of coins we have to have in our wallet in able to get rewards like staking rewards?

The minimum to make it worth your while would be 1,000 coins. You'll find around 1 block per day currently worth about $2.50

10,000 coins will make you around $25 a day

20,000 coins around $50 a day

Thats at the current price of around 0.00045 satoshi per TRON of course. It fluctuates up and down.
legendary
is there a certain amount of coins we have to have in our wallet in able to get rewards like staking rewards?
I think it is at least 1 for at least 6 hours. Of course, with only 1, you may never hit a block. I started with 200 coins when the staking started, and I now have 580 coins.
Activity: 238
Tron will rise soon
It will be slow but steady rise
In few months it will be profitable  to mine even 1 tron
N that's what we want
So price will be high
Better buy more now
Activity: 126
Moon
legendary
put the btc in sling and already up. Ill see ya over there

I'm sure you will be back chasing when TRON pushes back to 70k level.   Grin

-tb-

He doesn't realise he is buying Bob's coins up the book lol - Sling is what he's meddling with right now - Enjoy the dump, it comes swiftly and has no mercy.
Oh, should I pull my buy order with Sling ASAP? I already am out because my sell order was called in. I was hoping to catch the dip next. But if the dip is instead a crash, I don't want to be part of that.

Yes. Anything bob tweets about, trying to hype, is him selling you his coins up the order book. When he crashes the market it goes down about 60% in a matter of minutes and typically doesn't do shit until he comes back to fuck everyone again lol.

Ok,  I'll settle for the .1 BTC profit I made off Sling. I know it's not much, but for this guppy, it's a big victory.
Pages:
Jump to: