Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 95. (Read 324003 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 101
What is the "anon" feature in this?  Any details on what it is or how it works?  Why does this coin need anon stuff if its a startup incubator?  What's a good accumulation price, maybe 40k?
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Cryptowest you should know one day in crypto is like one month in real life...
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Any news regarding the anon beta wallet which was/is supposed to be released today?

This isn't a shakeout - this is large holders dumping because 1. No roadmap as was promised. 2. No Anon Beta as was promised.

All we have had so far is questions, hype and talk of changing the fundamentals of the coin which all lead to big dumps.

I'm getting seriously annoyed here holding 25,000+ like a fool when those around me are cashing out.

Deliver the Anon Wallet now and stop the bleeding!

roadmap is out

If that is the roadmap - it's a fucking joke.

No wonder bagholders are dumping here. RELEASE THE DAMN WALLET!

Talk about panicking.
You must want everyone to dump before you get the chance lol

This ain't panic. This is getting fed up with being given the run around in a coin I am a top 10 holder in.

Constant delays, not so much as a video to show it even exists, and a shitty timeline with little we didn't know already where the dates are meaningless as we have been shown that even a promise to have something released within 24 hours turns into 72+ in this dev's mind.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Any news regarding the anon beta wallet which was/is supposed to be released today?

This isn't a shakeout - this is large holders dumping because 1. No roadmap as was promised. 2. No Anon Beta as was promised.

All we have had so far is questions, hype and talk of changing the fundamentals of the coin which all lead to big dumps.

I'm getting seriously annoyed here holding 25,000+ like a fool when those around me are cashing out.

roadmap is out

Talk about panicking.
You must want everyone to dump before you get the chance lol

roadmap is out

Activity: 466
Merit: 250
Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto
Guys this coin is run by whaleclub. Whales could care less about crypto and just want to make money so I would be very hesitant to invest.

For this incubator thing, do you have any coins in mind? Or will it be only new coins/your own coins?
Activity: 481

roadmap is out

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
CryptoWest I think the perfect way to earn TRON is to modify the current POW and POS system.  Modify it to a hybrid POW/POS system. The details will be the following: set each block at the current interval, set each block reward to 20 TRON, you earn blocks base on your POS holdings, once you earn a block your hardware will use POW to solve the block.  
Activity: 840
xrn
Activity: 332
i think 3% interest/annual is perfect  Smiley @cryptowest good idea to put up a poll for pos voting on this forum

I agree But we should create total cap like btc at 5kk ? And after this time PoS only from fee, like masternodes.
legendary
Big shakeout, where is whales  Roll Eyes?

who do you think is causing the "shake out"..
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
i think 3% interest/annual is perfect  Smiley @cryptowest good idea to put up a poll for pos voting on this forum
Activity: 207
Big shakeout, where is whales  Roll Eyes?
Activity: 966
TRON will be the first Alt-coin that will compete alongside BTC just like the USD and EURO
Activity: 238
I would personally prefer to see a PoS % around the 3-4% per annum. 9% is as you say, a little too high to be economically sustainable for the future of the coin.

Any higher and TRON would be generating too many coins which would in turn allow people to be constantly placing sell orders to cash-in their stakes more often, creating sell pressure.

Just my 0.02c

Agree
we should make it precious so the value stay high
Tron to the top
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
I would personally prefer to see a PoS % around the 3-4% per annum. 9% is as you say, a little too high to be economically sustainable for the future of the coin.

Any higher and TRON would be generating too many coins which would in turn allow people to be constantly placing sell orders to cash-in their stakes more often, creating sell pressure.

Just my 0.02c
legendary
Looks like there is a shake-out in progress.
Activity: 437
In general, I agree. But if the percentage is changed, why not do it this way? It is going to be changed this way or another anyway, and, as the dev stated, in response to community. Every holder wants the best for their money. There only has to be some smart algorithm establishing a good balance between votes. Also, some brackets may be established.

It's interesting intellectually but I think it'd be terrible for the market. Heavycoin let users vote on POW amounts and did badly. Eventually, I'll let people submit schedules for future POS rewards, submit a few of my own, and we'll have a proper vote on the social network. All things in time Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1018
may i recommend to the dev some propositions? I think, it would be better in next wallet version, when pop-up notification of incoming tx will be green colored (not white), and outcoming from wallet  - red colored. And also some small easy sound notification (with on/off option) - like "TICK"
Pages:
Jump to: