Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 100. (Read 275509 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 525
Over 21 million coins in the bittrex wallet and only 2.8 million up for sale.   Lots of exchange holders
Where did you get this from?Bitrex stoped displaying distribution.Just curious.

This is the bittrex address

https://etherscan.io/token/Trustcoin?a=0xfbb1b73c4f0bda4f67dca266ce6ef42f520fbb98
Got it Smiley.Does it mean if Poloniex has its wallet that it is in preparation to list TRST?
https://etherscan.io/token/Trustcoin?a=0x32be343b94f860124dc4fee278fdcbd38c102d88
Wow, is it?
If it's a true signal from Poloniex, we better buy TRST as much as we can. And just hold it until it officially list on Poloniex. I always believe, a coin that enter Poloniex market will rise up shortly after listing.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
Over 21 million coins in the bittrex wallet and only 2.8 million up for sale.   Lots of exchange holders

https://etherscan.io/token/Trustcoin?a=0xfbb1b73c4f0bda4f67dca266ce6ef42f520fbb98
Got it Smiley.Does it mean if Poloniex has its wallet that it is in preparation to list TRST?
https://etherscan.io/token/Trustcoin?a=0x32be343b94f860124dc4fee278fdcbd38c102d88
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
The price is creeping officially. I expect you to make a little more effort

Before release of this product much hard to get stable price at this stage. If you look closely over the chart than it seems a big storm is coming on the way from my point of view buy at this stage is really good choice.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
The price is creeping officially. I expect you to make a little more effort
Activity: 280
People are scared for that big sell orders from bots, that are pushing the price down, and they are falling into the trap, feeding the whales.

I hope this end soon and we see a reversal in the next days. Keeping my TRST out of the market and most of you should do the same if we want to see the price up faster.
I think buying and selling is free and someone buys it before someone sells it. We just need to hold our own coin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The graph on trust reminds me of stratis and radium... buy and hold baby Cheesy

I remember when I bought some STRAT and RADS they were trading at merely 10k and one day out of no were boom the price exploded. If same would happen to TRST I would be dancing like crazy.

This is what I love about the ico cryptospace right now, regardless if the company survives in the future there will always be room a short term EXIT (gains) from HYPE, SPECULATION, and ROADMAPS.
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
People are scared for that big sell orders from bots, that are pushing the price down, and they are falling into the trap, feeding the whales.

I hope this end soon and we see a reversal in the next days. Keeping my TRST out of the market and most of you should do the same if we want to see the price up faster.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

I remember when I bought some STRAT and RADS they were trading at merely 10k and one day out of no were boom the price exploded. If same would happen to TRST I would be dancing like crazy.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Most of these ethereum projects need time. Natural growth works for me. When it's finally prime time (working product), i'm sure we'll be happy HODLrs.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251

done what you are suggesting. Smiley
i see a great potential of TRST. i just hope it will be just like RADS and STRAT who have increased its value in just a couple of months.
and i believe that too. the team is great and i know so many plans ahead for this.
Activity: 242
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
So, there were rumors that a short term roadmap was supposed to be announced last week or this week.  Was it pretty much just rumors?
Activity: 573
Bitcore BTX
great project, glad I noticed it. see us in a year.
Activity: 565
Crypto enthusiast for years.
This is, what needs to do Hero Member?
Activity: 728

This is amazing a lot of strong believers holding their tokens and not ready to sell them at cheap price. I think in next rise price will get succeed to achieve stable on 20k.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
seems  wetrust  coin is lost trust form investors,  just wait and see the  big  change of price trend
seems  wetrust  coin is lost trust form investors,  just wait and see the  big  change of price trend.

Warning: Anyone caught copying other users' posts or plagiarising content from elsewhere on the web will be immediately permabanned. You shouldn't need a warning to know that this isn't acceptable under any circumstances.

sounds you got a permaban you stupid pig, enjoy it  Grin

LOL, did you google it?
Activity: 424

If there is one thing I've learnt in Crypto spacee is that you should not look at the price of tokens everyday, when the pay day comes it will surely calls. I have seen tokens with 10X jump in a month and Trustcoin won't be different for those that truly believes in the project  long
Agree-this thing is some sort of investing safe haven at the moment.Even if bitcoin goes above 2000 in a short time  I still see 10 x in a 3/4 months time based on technicals alone.I mean there is no way it will be  dumped below ICO price.Don't discount such scenario totally but only for one day bullish  wick candle.
Activity: 424
Pages:
Jump to: