Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 98. (Read 275509 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I am little confused what should I buy ... we trust .... ark or gup....
This guy making some good points here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DMbbPmiuI0U and I like the fact that TRST is still close to its ICO price contrary to other coins.Listen to everyone-follow no one,do your due diligence.

What was the ICO price in BTC and USD?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
http://cointedtoken.com/
I tried to help you all save your money when I told you Trust became scamstatus with what they pulled with their ICO ( basing value on time of contribution ). Especially considering they decided to pull this super shady tactic, 20 days after the ICO started.

To clarify, I invested 20 ETH on March 1st. WeTrust, announced 20 days later, at the EXACT PEAK of ETH during the ICO, that  they would be basing contributions based on the time actual contribution ***SCAM ALERT***

Huge red flag for you all right there, don't let WeTrust even try to justify why this is okay in any way. This is NOT OKAY because WeTrust is basically saying they had the money to cover all contributions had ETH crashe. Or they are saying, they are more than willing to take all profit ETH generates and accept no risk of loss if ETH crashes.

THERE IS NO ALTERNATIVE. WETRUST KNEW THEY WOULD TAKE ALL PROFIT WITH NO RISK OF LOSS.
NONE.
IF ETH CRASHED, YOUR USD CONTRIBUTION WOULD BE ZILCH, NOT BASED ON TIME OF VALUE.

Enjoy your shitcoin. Maybe one day you will see a nice pump, but given the lack of history and unknown variables when assessing the team and project as a whole, I wouldn't get your hopes up. I can promise you there are better opportunities out there given the risk  / reward of this untrustworthy team. Their support team is also a joke, using phrases such as "sorry you feel this way" when emailing them, instead of addressing these questions with a logical and CONCISE answer.

I had purchased a relatively significant amount of TRST at the crowdfund like 10k and sold em at .20 and repurchased at .13 and resold at .19 so I mean I don't really care either way but I DO believe this project had long term potential but hodlers like to let greed lose them mid peak profits by fearing theyll sell and misd double. I sold most of my ether at 50 bucks because fundamentally there's no way to know when a big-money investor pulls out, and then the truly noob investors panic and cause a crash. I'm not worried that ether is touching 150...there are going to be more ETH like projects in the next couple years that will net me even more than the ether...ehich wasn't much but a win nonetheless.

Ironic as it sounds it seems like a solid newer project will offer better long term gains and stability long term...likr potentially TRST.

It's so new that I'd advise just catching the mid peak trades and when you see the project finished and a small bull run starting, THAT'S when you buy and hodl
Activity: 392
Activity: 574
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
This guy making some good points here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DMbbPmiuI0U and I like the fact that TRST is still close to its ICO price contrary to other coins.Listen to everyone-follow no one,do your due diligence.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Activity: 378

I hope it's a good update, the last one didn't really impress anyone

Waw its great news. From now we can hope we trust will list poloniex. This coin have big community and big volume. I am sure it will be list on poloniex.

I think the guy who sent 0.25 cents to poloniex is laughing his head off.
Activity: 135

I hope it's a good update, the last one didn't really impress anyone

Waw its great news. From now we can hope we trust will list poloniex. This coin have big community and big volume. I am sure it will be list on poloniex.
Activity: 392
Activity: 378
Activity: 656
Don't Trust Words
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Havent been around much, how are things going with WeTrust? What's the next thing to look ahead to
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
guys, i heard some rumors about wetrust. Will trst list on poloniex? is it possible Huh
based om the trust developmemt and the community.... If the community always grow and there is a possibility to be listed on polo.
Activity: 238
guys, i heard some rumors about wetrust. Will trst list on poloniex? is it possible Huh

Everything is possible. But i am think to list on bittrex is too hard for wetrust. Poloniex does not just see olume btc but they see how big community from an altcoin.
Activity: 476
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
Devs will deliver, just be patient. 50-100m marketcap by the end of the year. Just try to ride the waves and get as much as possible, I'm up 2x TRST balance since ICO

With this I will not argue, because the growth of capitalization is possible even without growth relative to Bitcoin.
The project itself has a potential to be more worthy in the future, the price movement is pretty normal since we have not heard any big news that will make the price pump, because of that it is time to accumulate TRST and stock for the future, I have invested a little in the ICO but still not tired of getting TRST even the price is above ICO, I have realized I need to add more while it's still cheap.
Activity: 336
Devs will deliver, just be patient. 50-100m marketcap by the end of the year. Just try to ride the waves and get as much as possible, I'm up 2x TRST balance since ICO

With this I will not argue, because the growth of capitalization is possible even without growth relative to Bitcoin.
Activity: 432
Activity: 238
When is the launch of the working project? It's very difficult to follow everything that happens. Who knows, help.

No body knows when app will launch. Just waiting news from dev. But now without news about app launch price from trust can touch 10k satoshi.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I tried to help you all save your money when I told you Trust became scamstatus with what they pulled with their ICO ( basing value on time of contribution ). Especially considering they decided to pull this super shady tactic, 20 days after the ICO started.

To clarify, I invested 20 ETH on March 1st. WeTrust, announced 20 days later, at the EXACT PEAK of ETH during the ICO, that  they would be basing contributions based on the time actual contribution ***SCAM ALERT***

Huge red flag for you all right there, don't let WeTrust even try to justify why this is okay in any way. This is NOT OKAY because WeTrust is basically saying they had the money to cover all contributions had ETH crashe. Or they are saying, they are more than willing to take all profit ETH generates and accept no risk of loss if ETH crashes.

THERE IS NO ALTERNATIVE. WETRUST KNEW THEY WOULD TAKE ALL PROFIT WITH NO RISK OF LOSS.
NONE.
IF ETH CRASHED, YOUR USD CONTRIBUTION WOULD BE ZILCH, NOT BASED ON TIME OF VALUE.

Enjoy your shitcoin. Maybe one day you will see a nice pump, but given the lack of history and unknown variables when assessing the team and project as a whole, I wouldn't get your hopes up. I can promise you there are better opportunities out there given the risk  / reward of this untrustworthy team. Their support team is also a joke, using phrases such as "sorry you feel this way" when emailing them, instead of addressing these questions with a logical and CONCISE answer.

Dont most ICOs value eth and btc contributions as their dollar value at time of contribution? That's really the only way to do it when the you're accepting more than one coin and the base valuation is being made in usd.
Pages:
Jump to: