Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 103. (Read 275509 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
So small number pages as so good project like you wrote. Why dont writing here more people if its good ?
I bought accidently 50k this coins but I never heard about it except Vitalik is in advisor tech dev team.
So still have it.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
can someone name couple of exchanges where this is listed , seems a good time too enter into it!!
   https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/trust/ .10x in 3/4 months from now.Then reload and to the moon.

The price is really cheap at this stage it could take few weeks to deliver and than it will head to the moon. I also think if anyone want to invest in this project which has very serious persons in team surely it would be great decision.
Activity: 574
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
can someone name couple of exchanges where this is listed , seems a good time too enter into it!!
   https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/trust/ .10x in 3/4 months from now.Then reload and to the moon.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Activity: 574
Good project and price will recover​ to ATH soon. Patience, this dump presure in price is made to get cheap coins. Clear accumulation in progress for last few weeks​ is going on here. 2-3 mths from now and we can easy be on 0.5 - 0.75USD. Smiley
Yes, so we need to be more patient.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Isn't there supposed to be a short term roadmap this week or something?
Activity: 910
seems  wetrust  coin is lost trust form investors,  just wait and see the  big  change of price trend.
Activity: 602
Good project and price will recover​ to ATH soon. Patience, this dump presure in price is made to get cheap coins. Clear accumulation in progress for last few weeks​ is going on here. 2-3 mths from now and we can easy be on 0.5 - 0.75USD. Smiley

It seems this project is quite good to invest for long term period. However I still need some corrections before joining this coin .
Perhaps many investors are selling this coin to take good profit so it's decreasing now.

More corrections from 18k, are you insane ?  well people selling TRST now are fucking crazy, same as that pussies selling LSK at 7k, or Waves at 14k,  all that fucking pussies and dumpers are regret now, same with TRST

all the stupid cunts selling now will be regret, fuck you dumpers  Angry

Depends on what those people who sold used the proceeds for, maybe they got bigger gains elsewhere.
Yes, but if they register on Poloniex exchange will get so many investors on the exchange, and make the price will increase and stable ...
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
well it hasnt had a big pump yet... to me looks like time to buy and hold but be prepared to hold for a while. people usually dont get into a coin till they see it starting to gain momentum. largest profits will be from people that got and held during this period.  how many coins have u seen on the percent gainers and been like dang if i just got that last month ... accumulate these coins and wait looks pretty good to me.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

It seems this project is quite good to invest for long term period. However I still need some corrections before joining this coin .
Perhaps many investors are selling this coin to take good profit so it's decreasing now.

More corrections from 18k, are you insane ?  well people selling TRST now are fucking crazy, same as that pussies selling LSK at 7k, or Waves at 14k,  all that fucking pussies and dumpers are regret now, same with TRST

Depends on what those people who sold used the proceeds for, maybe they got bigger gains elsewhere.
Activity: 282
Merit: 260

More corrections from 18k, are you insane ?  well people selling TRST now are fucking crazy, same as that pussies selling LSK at 7k, or Waves at 14k,  all that fucking pussies and dumpers are regret now, same with TRST

all the stupid cunts selling now will be regret, fuck you dumpers  Angry
Well said Grin
Hold and watch the price one time/month,enough
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

Activity: 565
Crypto enthusiast for years.
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Guys, some of you still do not see the future potential of WeTrust yet. I am not sure if I should put any effort into convincing you. Hopefully you will do some research on your own and see the moon yourself. Only thing is that you will need to be patient.

Even I understand the potential of TRST coin and did not even sell a single coin which I bought from ico. May I know what was the exact reason for the huge dump or just a whale trying to manipulate the price to get cheap coins?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Guys, some of you still do not see the future potential of WeTrust yet. I am not sure if I should put any effort into convincing you. Hopefully you will do some research on your own and see the moon yourself. Only thing is that you will need to be patient.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
What happens to those who do not return the loan money?
What will use eth and BTC just to join in ico? And is there any other plan for that, as a great altcoin?
Activity: 490
TRST is on bittrex and liqui.io, somewhere else?

poloniex is getting lots of problems and missing coins and operations and the 'stop limit' erase the amounts it is supposed to trade with, such a big number of tickets it may have and ppl for sure is getting nervous.

Better keeping TRST out of there at the moment  Tongue

as far as i know TRST is only listed on bittrex and liqui for now but who know if another exchange will added TRST
i still hold my coins until now  Wink
Activity: 477
Merit: 250
TRST is on bittrex and liqui.io, somewhere else?

poloniex is getting lots of problems and missing coins and operations and the 'stop limit' erase the amounts it is supposed to trade with, such a big number of tickets it may have and ppl for sure is getting nervous.

Better keeping TRST out of there at the moment  Tongue
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
More than 550k TRST were dumped  Undecided

When all the fucking weak hands will stop to dump, come on we touch 11k today and now 9k again  Angry

I hope TRST whales lead us to new ATH in the next days, and dumpers be regret by then.  Tongue

the issue is 'weak hands' might be taking in guaranteed profits elsewhere and returning them to TRST at lower or current value, or even higher which wouldn't be an issue either if the other investment returns more, faster.

I know a few people who sold GNT, TRST, and KMD (holding XEM for some reason) and are putting into MGO just because of how high the ICO is going, it might beat ETH for ATH ico (I know it's only been a few years so many years and many dollars to go!) success.

If that offers a quick 3-5x then if TRST even went to $.25 you could reinvest with way more capital than you started with.

any coin that has a few months or longer to finish checkpoints can likely safely be traded into 'hotter' coins and bag profits then switch back to your long term goals. If TRST and GNT go where I and many others think they'll go, then even buying back in at $.50 one day might be an insanely smart decision.

Only time will tell but just remember caveat emptor because crypto is entering or already in a weird bubble and a bubble can make you millions or pop and leave you with nada

ATH ICO was not ETH ICO. It was TheDAO ICO, which was a big success, until it turned out to be a big failure, which incentivized some people to sell their tokens for a 40% discount at Poloniex (I know at least one person who did it and also sold his ETH holdings for not trusting in trustless smart contracts).
Jump to: