Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 101. (Read 275509 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
If there is one thing I've learnt in Crypto spacee is that you should not look at the price of tokens everyday, when the pay day comes it will surely calls. I have seen tokens with 10X jump in a month and Trustcoin won't be different for those that truly believes in the project  long
Activity: 574
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
Lucky ones who didn't shoot all their bullets and are able to get some TRST at this level.It still may go to sub 7000 this week with posible reversal over weekend-typical scenario for alts.

Also depends on developments
Developments of what?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Lucky ones who didn't shoot all their bullets and are able to get some TRST at this level.It still may go to sub 7000 this week with posible reversal over weekend-typical scenario for alts.

Also depends on developments
Activity: 574
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
hmmm price seems abit shaky and dropped

Anyhow anyone got idea what's the next development status?
Activity: 378
I hope ico prices wont be reached

Lol someone is also say exactly the same a few days later
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
uncloak.io
seems  wetrust  coin is lost trust form investors,  just wait and see the  big  change of price trend
seems  wetrust  coin is lost trust form investors,  just wait and see the  big  change of price trend.

Warning: Anyone caught copying other users' posts or plagiarising content from elsewhere on the web will be immediately permabanned. You shouldn't need a warning to know that this isn't acceptable under any circumstances.

sounds you got a permaban you stupid pig, enjoy it  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
I hope polo adds this soon. There are so many coins on polo that should get cycled out to get something like TRST in there.

If Poloniex has transparent mechanism to pick any promising coin than this will be good choice to add there. Wetrust is legit program when we look over at the recent progress than this has future only moon.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I hope polo adds this soon. There are so many coins on polo that should get cycled out to get something like TRST in there.
Activity: 422
I see a reason to hold this coin. PROFIT Smiley

This will AT LEAST x10 more expensive soon with next developments. Just patience. Good moment to keep buying.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
seems  wetrust  coin is lost trust form investors,  just wait and see the  big  change of price trend
Activity: 392
Havent been around much, how are things going with WeTrust? What's the next thing to look ahead to?

it all stands and falls with a good dashboard and working roscas, until they deliver people wont see a reason to hold this coin
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Havent been around much, how are things going with WeTrust? What's the next thing to look ahead to?
Activity: 182
Good project and price will recover​ to ATH soon. Patience, this dump presure in price is made to get cheap coins. Clear accumulation in progress for last few weeks​ is going on here. 2-3 mths from now and we can easy be on 0.5 - 0.75USD.
Activity: 910
it will be a good opportunity for us to buy more coin.
More than a hundred coins, the value of how much.
The price of the coin down one, close to the issue price.

What the hell is "issue price"

Stupid troll
it  is real cheap now ,but  all depends on   development process.    It is  big chance to  buy more but it also  dangerous to do this.
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

What the hell is "issue price"

Stupid troll

And you stupid dumpers stop with this fucking massacre, go to the hell fucking pussies.

Officially im down 10 btc with this shitdumparty  Angry
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
Damn 8k satochi now, we are fucked
It's 7K satoshi now and I'm not panic, come on man, have you not seen this before?
This is just a temporary thing, we are in the accumulation stage, instead of panic, buy more..

We'll be to the moon soon! Grin
Activity: 196
Damn 8k satochi now, we are fucked
Pages:
Jump to: