Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 102. (Read 275509 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Can i know when exactly ROSCA app launch? Just can't wait for that Smiley.

Me too. I am wait for ROSCA app launch but there is no news from dev when it is launch. Maybe people who join slack can ask to dev about ROSCA app.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Some of you guys don't realize that people are just selling every coin they own to try and jump into that XRP and STR pumps happening. When the madness ends, itll all come back.
I am not part of the some, lol.. I took a bite of the cheap price now, just recently bought at 7800 satoshis and I am happy to wait to double it.
My prediction is it would be possible to hit the ATH again in less than a month so it should be a free money to me.

the price of this coins will be go to the moon if the ROSCA realese, so dont forget to bought while the coins now is cheap

When is the ROSCA release taking place?
I am also interested to know about this so I can make a prediction when the price will rise,
currently it is so cheap now, there is no other option but to BUY.....

I miss the ATH of TRST... Angry

There is no trader that knows the ATH, concerning the price, I think impatient investors are talking their profit and moving into another ICOs, that is a common thing in Crypto, look at the big picture and you will be rewarded. I learnt that learnt from my stratis investment when I sold for profit early
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
I hope ico prices wont be reached

what was the ico price?
Activity: 128
Do you have any idea when the ROSCA launch will take place?
Any hints?
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
I still cant believe people selling at this price, and really cant believe people not buying at this price.

And still cant believe why people dumping now, not sold at 18k damn even at 14 or 12k. Now they are dumping like raped monkeys.

Noobs noobs everywhere  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
I also think this token at current still cheap and serious people who are looking for legit program than this is good choice to invest in it. Just in few weeks this will turn into much bigger project and people will regret if they miss this train at this stage.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Under 10k satoshi everything is very cheap Trst is next big thing. Just imagine presence of Vitalik in advisory board members has huge impact and Trust team where highly devoted and motivated professionals are working around the clock to bring this project into reality. People will just remember these cheap prices in next few months.
Activity: 333
Merit: 251
Karma is a Btc
This coin is a hold if you can miss the money for long term. I bought with 5% discount at 0.04 USD. Now its 0.15 USD on bittrex. So a lot of people made money from the ICO, now its slow because new buyers came in then BTC is on the rise so the price of TRUST wont move because of no interest. All are gambling in hype like RIPPLE. So if you cant wait long term, I suggest sell and gamble and hope to buy back with more BTC from other invest or have to wait for updates then it wil be slowly get popular again.

Activity: 322
it will be a good opportunity for us to buy more coin.
Activity: 168
Activity: 320
Merit: 101
Mai bine mort,decat asa de viu! *TM
Where can i see the info on how to add westrust contract + address ?!
Activity: 627
No banking,Only Bitcoin!
Can i know when exactly ROSCA app launch? Just can't wait for that Smiley.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I  have participate the  siganature and twitter campaign,   but why not  in the comfirm list

Hey,

Campaign manager update the list of participants once daily so you will have to wait for it I guess.
ok  thanks ,,hope this coin is a good coin

not good or bad it is only just our thinking and work which makes it so.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
Some of you guys don't realize that people are just selling every coin they own to try and jump into that XRP and STR pumps happening. When the madness ends, itll all come back.
I am not part of the some, lol.. I took a bite of the cheap price now, just recently bought at 7800 satoshis and I am happy to wait to double it.
My prediction is it would be possible to hit the ATH again in less than a month so it should be a free money to me.

the price of this coins will be go to the moon if the ROSCA realese, so dont forget to bought while the coins now is cheap

I am also interested to know about this so I can make a prediction when the price will rise,
currently it is so cheap now, there is no other option but to BUY.....

I miss the ATH of TRST... Angry
Activity: 560

eP
Activity: 531

Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
I was so surprised when my order at 10k got filled, now price is at 8k so decided to open another order at 6k because i know this project has loads of potential and soon the price will take off again.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
Activity: 350
http://cointedtoken.com/
Good project and price will recover​ to ATH soon. Patience, this dump presure in price is made to get cheap coins. Clear accumulation in progress for last few weeks​ is going on here. 2-3 mths from now and we can easy be on 0.5 - 0.75USD. Smiley

It seems this project is quite good to invest for long term period. However I still need some corrections before joining this coin .
Perhaps many investors are selling this coin to take good profit so it's decreasing now.

More corrections from 18k, are you insane ?  well people selling TRST now are fucking crazy, same as that pussies selling LSK at 7k, or Waves at 14k,  all that fucking pussies and dumpers are regret now, same with TRST

all the stupid cunts selling now will be regret, fuck you dumpers  Angry

Depends on what those people who sold used the proceeds for, maybe they got bigger gains elsewhere.

Thank you, I sold for various reasons at 20c and 18c and I only kept 1000 of the big chunk in case it did sky rocket unexpectedly.  Clearly many can t believe it and are trying hard to accept it but I know many, many people made the right move and are just taking in gains to reinvest say NOW at 12c
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Jump to: