Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 108. (Read 275509 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
anyone a TRST millionaire? Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Where's the news?
When will it grow?
Or let's go down?
Activity: 449
don t touch my Bits
every coin has its own whale so we all know what a whale do,don t we?
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Someone is actively pushing the price down,what do you think where to go now.

Ripple and Stellar goes strong bull trend. Everybody there.

I,m really surprice about the bull run of both tokens even you can add NEM to it, all these tokens have billions of tokens in circulation and they are making such huge price movement.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
Someone just wants to accumulate it at lower price while it's still in development or people are afraid because of the continuous rise of BTC price.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11

Ripple and Stellar goes strong bull trend. Everybody there.
Activity: 378
double digits in red I hope the price will pick up soon. Maybe with upcoming developments and timelines.
Activity: 415
Merit: 101
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
What is good thing right at the moment price are covering after every attempt to pushing them down. I don't think there is anything to be worried about as team has not made any single announcement yet and have fully focused to develop the platform. We will see huge increase but all we need is to stay cool and keep holding because potential is huge.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Incredible 251 btc TRST volume on bittrex of fucking dumps, yes, 251 btc of dumps, my god fucking pussies stop this fucking massacre.

10k now  Undecided

No need to worry if you believe than sell your all tokens even all people are into profit if you came through ICO. I don't care about this kind of ups and downs this is part of the journey so I am holding my coin because I have trust in WeTrust.

This is a shake out!  Wink

Seems like we are having a lot of 'shake outs' recently. The price isn't even rising with the BTC tide like all the other currencies :/

#minexcoin
Activity: 656
Don't Trust Words
Incredible 251 btc TRST volume on bittrex of fucking dumps, yes, 251 btc of dumps, my god fucking pussies stop this fucking massacre.

10k now  Undecided

No need to worry if you believe than sell your all tokens even all people are into profit if you came through ICO. I don't care about this kind of ups and downs this is part of the journey so I am holding my coin because I have trust in WeTrust.

This is a shake out!  Wink
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

10k now  Undecided

If this is a dump you better fill your wallet the more, I believe soon the floor will be 20k sat minimum. Bitcoin is moving and Altcoin traders are panicking, it is a normal market behavior
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

10k now  Undecided

Activity: 602
Btc falls trst falls
Btc is rising trst is falling again

I got it 18k
There is a lot of finesse

All the early investors of TRST token have already made 2x and I dont see any movement from their holding if you check the top 100 token holder of TRST tokens..added to that iconomi has invested in Wetrust, so have some patience,this can easily reach 30-40k sat in the coming months.
If it is true it will touch on the price of 30k / 40k for per coin then it is good to wait for it, and it never hurts to use a little time ..
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Btc falls trst falls

I got it 18k

All the early investors of TRST token have already made 2x and I dont see any movement from their holding if you check the top 100 token holder of TRST tokens..added to that iconomi has invested in Wetrust, so have some patience,this can easily reach 30-40k sat in the coming months.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
Hey are we able to claim out facebook bounty still?
I miss the distribution and wasn't able to visit back the thread. I just saw its already listed on coinmarketcap last night which reminds me I have participated in facebook campaign.

First please login to your account and add the eth address (use MyEtherWallet, do not use address from exchanger)
Send email to [email protected] or PM https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/modernbuddha-808357
Tell them what your problem  Smiley

Thanks I have emailed them several times, and figured I already have an account in the ICO dashboard when I joined the bounty program, I just forgot which email I used. But I have already remember the email I used. Thanks to Mivsam.

10k now  Undecided

Calm down, its not 251 dumps
Devs need to come up with useable products.
Activity: 322
Btc falls trst falls

I got it 18k
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

10k now  Undecided
Jump to: