Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 110. (Read 275509 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
does anyone know if i can send my trust from the ico to bittrex, thanks
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
Wetrust  is  long term  project , will take a long long time to get  some functions  out  for the  real market , so  the price may  keep  calm  for a  certain time .  let us just keep watching de  development of this project

Current price is very low this is still under development so if we have believe in this project than it will make satisfied the investors with their amazing product for real life. I think this coin in long term will reach over $5 before end of this year.

Agreed I too believe this token has real potential to reach 1$ by the end of this year,I think the team needs to have quarterly or monthly AMA sessions for all to be clear with the project,how many of you do you agree with me?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Wetrust  is  long term  project , will take a long long time to get  some functions  out  for the  real market , so  the price may  keep  calm  for a  certain time .  let us just keep watching de  development of this project

Current price is very low this is still under development so if we have believe in this project than it will make satisfied the investors with their amazing product for real life. I think this coin in long term will reach over $5 before end of this year.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
I want to believe: Polo

probably not now. there had been a lot of tokens not listed still on polo which considerable enough. if polo had invested to wetrust, there can be a good chance. polo invested to some new tokens lately like GUP but didn't really add to their exchange.
polo invested to matchpool?really?

as a matter of fact yes. they do have a wallet to which contains more than 160k GUP. i'm not sure if they did with wetrust. they do have the money for sure and if I'm CEO of polo, i PROBABLY would invest to wetrust too. this is just me though. i couldn't think of something else to do but invest to legit tokens like this one if i have the means.
Activity: 910
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

probably not now. there had been a lot of tokens not listed still on polo which considerable enough. if polo had invested to wetrust, there can be a good chance. polo invested to some new tokens lately like GUP but didn't really add to their exchange.
polo invested to matchpool?really?
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
This is a good project and it's FinTech. The FinTech startup industry is hot right now. 🚀
Activity: 84
Activity: 543
Merit: 502
Activity: 117
I invested on this crowdsale, any exchanges yet?
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
Hey are we able to claim out facebook bounty still?
I miss the distribution and wasn't able to visit back the thread. I just saw its already listed on coinmarketcap last night which reminds me I have participated in facebook campaign.

First please login to your account and add the eth address (use MyEtherWallet, do not use address from exchanger)
Send email to [email protected] or PM https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/modernbuddha-808357
Tell them what your problem  Smiley
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
Hey are we able to claim out facebook bounty still?
I miss the distribution and wasn't able to visit back the thread. I just saw its already listed on coinmarketcap last night which reminds me I have participated in facebook campaign.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I wouldn't hold my breath for polo. Let's just hope for soli developement and real growth instead of polo.

You are right, but it's always nice to think about what would happen Wink
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I wouldn't hold my breath for polo. Let's just hope for soli developement and real growth instead of polo.
Activity: 747
Merit: 253
Wow, what a buywall!!!
Activity: 504
its growing very quickly after those dumps...
i bet, we will soon see it on polo
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Impossible to get polo with volume of 30 btc

Volume is 350 btc, it is one of the largest on bittrex that's not on polo, that's why people are hoping polo will add it.
Activity: 824
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I want to buy back TRST.
Look at this tweet: https://twitter.com/Snappaz/status/859078941075787777
Is it true? if it's true, we might see huge upside potential  Shocked
Activity: 322

Impossible to get polo with volume of 30 btc
Jump to: