Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 111. (Read 275509 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Lol, tanking hard on bittrex. Good chance to pick up some cheap coins though. If polo adds I'm poppin some bottles to thank you dumpers  Grin

Why would polo bother to add TRST if its falling hard?

#minexcoin

more room to go up. plus its a good project and vitalik is involved.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Lol, tanking hard on bittrex. Good chance to pick up some cheap coins though. If polo adds I'm poppin some bottles to thank you dumpers  Grin

Why would polo bother to add TRST if its falling hard?

#minexcoin
Activity: 42

Damn, not sure if I should jump or hold for a rebounce Huh
Activity: 26
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Wetrust is most favorite project so I will keep supporting this project for long term because this team has great vision which will be implemented in real life. I believe after few months this will become most demanded cryptocurrency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
2 btc damage trst
damn it
Activity: 340
Wink

WeTrust on Changelly instant exchange! Buy/Sell TRST for Bitcoin Ethereum or other crypto.
VISA/Mastercard available!

https://changelly.com/

Woow Good news not easy to get listed on changelly.com!!
Activity: 255
more and more  exchange  will add  trust ,but if  there are no news about  weTrust development , People will not  notice  this coin . Hope this coin can be  a Leader coin in in  the  related  finacial model.

once it gets added to Polo. then there will be no stopping... price will rise to next level

That's correct , Guy. I believe this coin will be listed on the poloniex exchange.

The project is running very well and many investors are still buying and holding it for a while.

Volume is rising up stably and that's good chance to be listed on Poloniex exchange.
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
Wink

WeTrust on Changelly instant exchange! Buy/Sell TRST for Bitcoin Ethereum or other crypto.

This is a good news.TRST tokens spreading to lot of exchanges,more power to the volume!!!
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
Bye bye very nice looking Avatar & Sig. !

Vive WeTrust, super campaign Smiley

Activity: 560
more and more  exchange  will add  trust ,but if  there are no news about  weTrust development , People will not  notice  this coin . Hope this coin can be  a Leader coin in in  the  related  finacial model.

once it gets added to Polo. then there will be no stopping... price will rise to next level
Activity: 910
Activity: 391
 Wink

Activity: 42
Now on changelly. I'm not familiar with the website but hope it will cause some momentum Smiley

https://twitter.com/Changelly_team/status/860087948611637248
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Price is still undervalue good chance for those who missed to buy some I believe very soon it will boost. Wrstrust is legit project and has huge potential in real life I think this is promising one of the year.

Yes,I too believe btc is going strong and all alts are going down,its good to go for trst token now,since its cheap compared to what it was few weeks back.I hold some coins and will keep them for few months
Activity: 378
Price is still undervalue good chance for those who missed to buy some I believe very soon it will boost. Wrstrust is legit project and has huge potential in real life I think this is promising one of the year.

agreed, this is still cheap and the coin is in it early days.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
please please please can you post instructions on how to see/send trust from mist wallet? i do not want to use myetherwallet but all blog posts use this. i created an address with my mist and i already have eth in it.

please  Huh

The ether account that your TRST are assigned to needs to have a small balance first, like 0.1 ether. So, from your main ETH address, send 0.1 ETH to the ETH address associated with your TRST tokens. Then you'll be able to send TRST. If not, send an additional 0.1 ETH to the ETH address associated with your TRST.

I do have eth on the receiving address. Can you provide instructions on HOW TO SEE THE TOKENS I cannot find it anywhere on the internet. WTF it's the default client!

Thank you!

In that case I would suggest you to use Myetherwallet.

First try to export the wallet file from Mist. or do like take out the private key or any other option which you can find on MEW.

Then once you import into MEW,you will find TRST token already added over there,So you can easily send out since MEW gives a default gas price to send token to any address

Hope it helps!
Activity: 449
don t touch my Bits
please please please can you post instructions on how to see/send trust from mist wallet? i do not want to use myetherwallet but all blog posts use this. i created an address with my mist and i already have eth in it.

please  Huh

The ether account that your TRST are assigned to needs to have a small balance first, like 0.1 ether. So, from your main ETH address, send 0.1 ETH to the ETH address associated with your TRST tokens. Then you'll be able to send TRST. If not, send an additional 0.1 ETH to the ETH address associated with your TRST.

I do have eth on the receiving address. Can you provide instructions on HOW TO SEE THE TOKENS I cannot find it anywhere on the internet. WTF it's the default client!

Thank you!
Hi,l just followed the instruction on the below link and l have received my trst instantly hope this help you to sort your things out good luck ))
https://blog.wetrust.io/using-myetherwallet-mew-to-send-erc-20-tokens-like-trustcoins-trst-a946cd9873af
Activity: 586
Merit: 501

please  Huh

Thank you!
Jump to: