Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 12. (Read 275466 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
That would be dumb! The project wouldn't be adopted if it were only accepting TRST tokens as donations.

There should be possible to donate any popular coin but everything to be converted in TRST.

Take a look at Particl decentrilised market, it only accepts PART and you pay listing fees in PART but you can use any coin, it’ll be exchanged automatically to PART: https://youtu.be/PRxmGh24ILU
That means vital for the system.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
What I can say is that we are working on a staking mechanism that will allow trust token holders to participate in Spring.

The whole Spring thing should operate with TRST token! People invested in TRST and you abandoned it, assholes. Why the hell people collect ETH on Spring? It's no Ethereum project, it's WeTrust project and it should be working only with TRST. No surprisingly TRST price went to shit, since the token isn't being used in the project.

What the fuck is that?! Why 311 of 500 ETH collected? There should be 311 of 500 TRST collected!

https://i.imgur.com/S3jvmOp.png?1

That would be dumb! The project wouldn't be adopted if it were only accepting TRST tokens as donations.

They're planning to implement a staking system that'll be a vital part of the platform. From my understanding, we'll be able to choose which charities deserve the most recognition on the platform through the use of TRST tokens as voting.
legendary
will allow trust token holders to participate in Spring.

"allow trust token holders to participate" – thanks a lot, if you don't remember people bought TRST and gave you millions of dollars that you're waisting right now on lambos and now you allow them to participate? really? I'm truly amazed by the magnitude of cynicism of wetrust founders

your whole well being depend on money you stole from hundreds of people, the least you can do is make TRST token the key part of the whole system that allow it to function, otherwise all you deserve is prison
legendary
What I can say is that we are working on a staking mechanism that will allow trust token holders to participate in Spring.

The whole Spring thing should operate with TRST token! People invested in TRST and you abandoned it, assholes. Why the hell people collect ETH on Spring? It's no Ethereum project, it's WeTrust project and it should be working only with TRST. No surprisingly TRST price went to shit, since the token isn't being used in the project.

What the fuck is that?! Why 311 of 500 ETH collected? There should be 311 of 500 TRST collected!

Activity: 350
Merit: 144
That's really a bad news, TRST was a good investment but when they got delisted in bittrex, bag things happen, price sink hard.
I hope there's still a chance for TRST to recover, we are in the bear mode right now, so let's get calm but once the market is on rise and this still left behind, it will surely give disappointment to investors.
Why TRST got delisted by Bittrex team?
Low volume or other reasons of the delist?

I think WeTrust was delisted from Bittrex because they considered the project being a security if I remember right. But I am not sure about it.

Maybe one representative of them can make some light on this matter. Would be much appreciated for the community members who are wondering why TRST got delisted.

https://blog.wetrust.io/founders-note-to-the-community-on-the-bittrex-delisting-4dc0aecf953d

We posted a note a few months back regarding the delisting. I know that it's frustrating to hear, but we cannot comment much on exchanges. What I can say is that we are working on a staking mechanism that will allow trust token holders to participate in Spring.

We are not abandoning the project; we are still building out products and uses cases for the tokens. About bittrex: I posted a link above regarding the subject, its a tough situation that we are in right now, but we cannot comment much regarding the exchanges.

Thanks for the clarification cryptospreader, this is much appreciated!

Regarding the staking mechanism, this is awesome as I like this kind of mining/rewarding.

Now I must buy more TRST to grow up my bag  Grin Can you tell what is the expected ROI of staking in Spring?

Best regards!
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
askNFTY Team Account
That's really a bad news, TRST was a good investment but when they got delisted in bittrex, bag things happen, price sink hard.
I hope there's still a chance for TRST to recover, we are in the bear mode right now, so let's get calm but once the market is on rise and this still left behind, it will surely give disappointment to investors.

I think WeTrust was delisted from Bittrex because they considered the project being a security if I remember right. But I am not sure about it.

Maybe one representative of them can make some light on this matter. Would be much appreciated for the community members who are wondering why TRST got delisted.

https://blog.wetrust.io/founders-note-to-the-community-on-the-bittrex-delisting-4dc0aecf953d

We posted a note a few months back regarding the delisting. I know that it's frustrating to hear, but we cannot comment much on exchanges. What I can say is that we are working on a staking mechanism that will allow trust token holders to participate in Spring.

WeTrust team are god damn scammers. They wasted or just plainly stole millions of dollars, abandoned TRST token which cost nothing after delisting from bittrex and has 0 trading volume. They also ban everyone in Telegram channel who is asking them what they're gonna do to get token back to life.

We are not abandoning the project; we are still building out products and uses cases for the tokens. About bittrex: I posted a link above regarding the subject, its a tough situation that we are in right now, but we cannot comment much regarding the exchanges.

As for banning, can you send me your telegram ID? Unless you were a spam bot or being very unruly, you should not have been banned.

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
askNFTY Team Account
Hey guys, we just posted a 2018 update. Check out what we have been up to! I will be answering questions and comments regarding our progress

https://blog.wetrust.io/2018-year-end-update-81f76c3fb8cf
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
WeTrust team are god damn scammers. They wasted or just plainly stole millions of dollars, abandoned TRST token which cost nothing after delisting from bittrex and has 0 trading volume. They also ban everyone in Telegram channel who is asking them what they're gonna do to get token back to life.

This fully demonstrates their fraud.And now I can't hear any information about its development.there are scams in many projects now.We should be careful about these.

Trust is an excellent project to create a quality product. Scam projects only collect money and immediately disappear, but the trust has been working for more than 2 years and has created 2 products. Yes, the token now costs not much, but let's see what will happen in the future. In my opinion, the trust price must be at least $ 3 for one token.

Team members said many times that investors shouldn't consider themselves investors, but donators and ICO money wasn't investments but donations. That's why they don't care that TRST doesn't worth shit and not being traded on any exchanges.

LoL, what?! Do they really said that?

I understand if you don't run an ICO, but when you run one, this is just ridiculous.

Trust is an excellent project to create a quality product. Scam projects only collect money and immediately disappear, but the trust has been working for more than 2 years and has created 2 products. Yes, the token now costs not much, but let's see what will happen in the future. In my opinion, the trust price must be at least $ 3 for one token.

Let be reality. $ 300M market cap for 2 products which no one uses?

I’d say WeTrust could work on marketing to get these projects out. Most of the top 100 coins in marketcap don’t have a product available. At least WeTrust has something that’s useful to the world.
Activity: 47

Let be reality. $ 300M market cap for 2 products which no one uses?
legendary

Team members said many times that investors shouldn't consider themselves investors, but donators and ICO money wasn't investments but donations. That's why they don't care that TRST doesn't worth shit and not being traded on any exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

If you are newcomers than it is good to buy but this is very risky investment at this stage. Dev team has no intention to bring new exchanges on the board if you think it will touch $3 one day than it is your own choice but it it looking like impossible.
Activity: 37

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
WeTrust turning into worst no listing on new exchange from long time even delisted from only big exchange. Anybody knows what plan dev has for their next move? We will see this on big exchanges or not?
legendary
Activity: 1260
That is reality and one of the most needed thing to see it listed on more exchanges as at the moment it isn't at any top exchange. But it started to show little gain and that is still holding against Bitcoin when all other markets have tumbled. If market makes reversal then Trst can sustain this uptrend by this kind of performance on limited exchanges.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
WeTrust turning into worst no listing on new exchange from long time even delisted from only big exchange. Anybody knows what plan dev has for their next move? We will see this on big exchanges or not?
We are going to be adding a LOT more nonprofits to the platform soon, stay tuned!

Are there any nonprofits that you guys would like to see on the platform? Please let us know

The Clinton foundation would be cool.

Unicef partnership would be the most valuable, if TRST would be able to make a deal with them.

Anyway... any partenership is good for the project.

Unicef is one that we are taking a look at because their NZ branch takes cryptocurrency as a form of donation already.

We are going to be adding a LOT more nonprofits to the platform soon, stay tuned!

Are there any nonprofits that you guys would like to see on the platform? Please let us know

How many more are you guys planning on adding?

https://www.savethechildren.org/ seems like a great I'd love to see on there.

We are planning on adding about 30 more nonprofits and open-source projects, particularly the ones that already accept cryptocurrency. We are working on ways to drive donors and nonprofits to the platform. Our vision is to have a platform where organizations who are seeking funds can use the platform to connect with donors or funders.

It is the hope of seeing something solid and stunning to open door for Trst to see huge usability via new partners. I didn't sell not even a single Trst token main reason was believe that this team will deliver something and second its price on what even if I want then too will not sell. I would prefer to keep them rather sell this cheap. Partnership with some big organization can spark this project that's true.

Thanks! We hope so too. We will have a staking mechanism coming out soon where the nonprofits (and token holders) can stake tokens for visibility of their projects. Right now we are working with a number of organizations that are looking to fundraise through our platform - most of which are already familiar with cryptocurrency.

Unicef would be a great to work with. Great, with staking in development from the team, we'll have quite a few nonprofits to choose from.
Pages:
Jump to: