Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 16. (Read 275467 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I can still remember the time this was introduced in the open market for their crowdfunding. It was successful and it also went performing well in the market when it comes to its value. This long red months haunted nearly all the coins in the market including the good ones. Hopefully this will bounce back well once the market is bullish again.

I'm hoping so too. The team is legitimate and have been working hard coding daily. This project deserves the marketing/hype some of these top coins have.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
I can still remember the time this was introduced in the open market for their crowdfunding. It was successful and it also went performing well in the market when it comes to its value. This long red months haunted nearly all the coins in the market including the good ones. Hopefully this will bounce back well once the market is bullish again.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
this good project from asia thats have a good concept and best advisor from founder ethereum, thats amazing team guys...
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
There was lot of buzz about Spring platform in last week. We can't deny the importance of liquidity but this project needs more adoption and usage of this product for what is has been built in charities and donations widely. They were on one big exchange last year but that dodn't help why because lats product didn't work as we were expecting. More exchanges and widely usage of Spring both will play role to make the token valuable.

100% agree with this. We need more exchanges I think they're ramping up advertising now to gain more donor attention. I'd love to see Spring as the go to fundraising platform for crypto holders.
it seems that November will be very busy, important thing is these releases are on time without any delay. I see the investors here are very confident in the team and in the product.
There was lot of buzz about Spring platform in last week. We can't deny the importance of liquidity but this project needs more adoption and usage of this product for what is has been built in charities and donations widely. They were on one big exchange last year but that dodn't help why because lats product didn't work as we were expecting. More exchanges and widely usage of Spring both will play role to make the token valuable.

100% agree with this. We need more exchanges I think they're ramping up advertising now to gain more donor attention. I'd love to see Spring as the go to fundraising platform for crypto holders.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Dev you have plan add to better exchangers with high volume?

I don't think the volume of the exchange is the problem, anyway many "top" exchanges have fake volume. We are in a crypto winter, that's all.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Dev you have plan add to better exchangers with high volume?
Activity: 37
Wow I wasn't expecting this today.  We trust has collapsed  and has ceased  today. Terrible news for all involved.
what are you talking about?

вecнa пpeкpacный пpoдyкт, кoмaндa зaнимaeтcя eгo paзвитиeм и кoнeчнo жe иx ждeт cyпep ycпex

Keep this conversion in English it's not allowed to talk in local language in general discussion thread. It's hard to understand about your concern or if you suffering from any kind of problem. Please post this into English if you want to get response early.
Spring is a beautiful product, the team is taking on the development of it and for sure they are waiting for super success
WeTrust is on Product Hunt, feel free to upvote it and get it some more exposure: https://www.producthunt.com/posts/wetrust-spring
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Wow I wasn't expecting this today.  We trust has collapsed  and has ceased  today. Terrible news for all involved.

вecнa пpeкpacный пpoдyкт, кoмaндa зaнимaeтcя eгo paзвитиeм и кoнeчнo жe иx ждeт cyпep ycпex

Keep this conversion in English it's not allowed to talk in local language in general discussion thread. It's hard to understand about your concern or if you suffering from any kind of problem. Please post this into English if you want to get response early.
Activity: 37

Activity: 329
Merit: 1
Activity: 36
Great project. I look forward to the success of the project...

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Development is super active with this project. But I agree we need some more marketing for the Spring product. I definitely see them doing more marketing as they're attending more events than ever before.
Why in this market marketing and stock exchanges? There will be no good growth anyway. Marketing needs to be included in a bull market

So should WeTrust just not market it? I'd say market now and in the bull run. Spring is a good platform and getting more attention to it is vital.

Marketing will not help as much as we all expect, Bitcoin needs to rise and pull all the alts with it. Until this, nothing notable will ever happen.

For sure I totally agree, but @aashutoff seems like he/she is stating that marketing shouldn't happen at all until a bull run happens. For now I think it's ideal for WeTrust to market and get more donors and exposure on the platform. Once there is a bull run like what we had earlier this year, then ETH holders might be more keen on donating through Spring if they know about it. If Spring becomes popular, we as token holders can curate organizations on the platform (via Token Curated Registries) for donors and nonprofits. And hopefully TRST can get listed on popular exchanges as well for easier access to tokens and more liquidity

Actually this is a good idea, I think also this is the way to go. Prepare all marketing tools, money and people to have an aggressive marketing campaign when the bulls will be back. WeTrust have the support of the crypto evangelists also but neither they can do much in this "crypto winter".
Yes, I agree with what you say, indeed at the moment, the important thing is we have to prepare everything related to the marketing campaign, and for now we must keep following the development of the project to be clearer, hopefully the marketing campaign can run smoothly and successfully
legendary
Activity: 1260
I fully agree with dzarmush on the stance of not paying attention to exchanges at all. After all speculation is basic and main element of these markets which attract more people and gives them hope to make their dreams come true what they can't get using traditional markets. Trust was mainly built on ROSCA and hype was much about that but that didn't work because of many reasons. One of them was ignoring completely the fact of listing on new exchanges which brought this project to ground.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Development is super active with this project. But I agree we need some more marketing for the Spring product. I definitely see them doing more marketing as they're attending more events than ever before.
Why in this market marketing and stock exchanges? There will be no good growth anyway. Marketing needs to be included in a bull market

So should WeTrust just not market it? I'd say market now and in the bull run. Spring is a good platform and getting more attention to it is vital.

Marketing will not help as much as we all expect, Bitcoin needs to rise and pull all the alts with it. Until this, nothing notable will ever happen.

For sure I totally agree, but @aashutoff seems like he/she is stating that marketing shouldn't happen at all until a bull run happens. For now I think it's ideal for WeTrust to market and get more donors and exposure on the platform. Once there is a bull run like what we had earlier this year, then ETH holders might be more keen on donating through Spring if they know about it. If Spring becomes popular, we as token holders can curate organizations on the platform (via Token Curated Registries) for donors and nonprofits. And hopefully TRST can get listed on popular exchanges as well for easier access to tokens and more liquidity

Actually this is a good idea, I think also this is the way to go. Prepare all marketing tools, money and people to have an aggressive marketing campaign when the bulls will be back. WeTrust have the support of the crypto evangelists also but neither they can do much in this "crypto winter".
copper member
Activity: 202
Merit: 101

First of all, you need to think about the project itself and make a quality finished product, and, of course, you need marketing in parallel, so that as many people as possible around the world know about this project and how it can be used, then the price increase and the popularity of the token itself, will also grow naturally.

First devs should stop their shady business with all that "wetrust is no a speculative token" nonsense and do something about the price. All initial investors lost their money, nobody ever gonna invest in WeTrust if devs decided it's fine to steal from people like that.

I mean it was stated as that in the whitepaper, but I agree that we need more exchanges. Exchanges would help price, but I'm more concerned with getting on exchanges to garner more donors and attention towards the platform. If we get a higher price, then more people would look at WeTrust and use Spring. And token holders would be happy, so it's a win win.
legendary
Activity: 1806

First devs should stop their shady business with all that "wetrust is no a speculative token" nonsense and do something about the price. All initial investors lost their money, nobody ever gonna invest in WeTrust if devs decided it's fine to steal from people like that.
Pages:
Jump to: