Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 8. (Read 275466 times)

legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Good increasing with volume. We found the bottom???

Actually many altcoins and ERC-20 tokens are showing signs of bottoming out. I take it that capital is flowing back into crypto. Many people are starting to accept that this is now the bottom from that dizzying fall from all-time highs. Expect ranging and sideways action for a bit.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
Cashback 15%
Just 12k usdt to list an ERC-20 token to Cryptopia. We can fund it!!!

Does Cryptopia have a fixed fee structure for the listing of ERC-20 tokens? With their recent hack they can't be too expensive anymore.

Agreed with you with recent hack it could be risky to trade on this exchange while there are so many alternative exists and Changenow is offering to buy/sell this token without creating any account.

https://changenow.io/

Trading without an account is quite nice as you don't have to give away your data. Is Changenow safe to use though?

Unlimited exchanges and no accounts, it looks easier and simpler, it seems to be more interesting but worries still exist. Security is what we always want.

Security and speed and that is the problem because otherwise you could just use decentralized exchanges. No need to sign up and high security, but slow as hell.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Does Cryptopia have a fixed fee structure for the listing of ERC-20 tokens? With their recent hack they can't be too expensive anymore.

Agreed with you with recent hack it could be risky to trade on this exchange while there are so many alternative exists and Changenow is offering to buy/sell this token without creating any account.

Trading without an account is quite nice as you don't have to give away your data. Is Changenow safe to use though?

Unlimited exchanges and no accounts, it looks easier and simpler, it seems to be more interesting but worries still exist. Security is what we always want.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Good increasing with volume. We found the bottom???
Activity: 955
Merit: 500

the blockchain community has always been about making progress in a decentralized voluntary manner; we need tools to scale progress and structure the right incentives; I'm excited to introduce CryptoUnlocked - Proof of Impact fundraising

https://cryptounlocked.wetrust.io

https://twitter.com/gliinbox/status/1108078148602650624
Cashback 15%

brother I join you.. how to fund it?

I not sure this will be top100 coin.. but every day more dev on github more partnerships..

I think Wetrust team should open a fund to list on exchanges. But Cryptopia is not active now, just readable version.

Even if they open a fund (you mean a community fund?), you will see that barely anyone is willing to pledge some money.

Big players will.

Anyway, there are a big boy had just deposited 980k trst to hitbtc. Big dump coming?

Would you call that a big dump? That is roughly $6 k USD at the current prices and even that isn't possible with the buy orders there.

I think so. 980k, after that is 1m  (this guy has 2m remaning), today is 800k TRST is transfered to exchanges. I call this dump from 0.0000022, now it's 0.0000015 and lower more for sure.

Ok technically it is a dump, but honestly it doesn't even matter for the project as a whole. If somebody can dump a project to zero with just $6000 worth of coins that's bad anyway.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

I not sure this will be top100 coin.. but every day more dev on github more partnerships..

I think Wetrust team should open a fund to list on exchanges. But Cryptopia is not active now, just readable version.

Even if they open a fund (you mean a community fund?), you will see that barely anyone is willing to pledge some money.

Big players will.

Anyway, there are a big boy had just deposited 980k trst to hitbtc. Big dump coming?

Would you call that a big dump? That is roughly $6 k USD at the current prices and even that isn't possible with the buy orders there.

I think so. 980k, after that is 1m  (this guy has 2m remaning), today is 800k TRST is transfered to exchanges. I call this dump from 0.0000022, now it's 0.0000015 and lower more for sure.

Seems they're not comback soon. We should forget it
Cashback 15%

Big players will.

Activity: 955

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Since I banned from Telegram and those fraudulent chinky bitches won't post here any updates and their blog posts are just meaningless shit I don't even know what's happening with the coin. Anybody knows what's going on? Are they going to make all their wrongs right or they're continuing to do nothing and spend investors money for sweet life on West Coast?
Another 1m TRST deposited to hitbtc. This guy withdrawed 3m TRST from liqui few days ago.

Big players will.

Cashback 15%

Cashback 15%
Most probably lack of fund is visible problem here and also planning didn't go as they first thought with original business. Even they have delivered ROSCA but expectations were too high and that didn't see that level of adoption. Now Spring hopefully can bring Trst back in market but lot of time has gone. They need hard work for comeback which will not be easy.

If the market stays like this their available funds will just go down and down. What is their funding right now?
Activity: 35

Activity: 980
Most probably lack of fund is visible problem here and also planning didn't go as they first thought with original business. Even they have delivered ROSCA but expectations were too high and that didn't see that level of adoption. Now Spring hopefully can bring Trst back in market but lot of time has gone. They need hard work for comeback which will not be easy.
Pages:
Jump to: