Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 13. (Read 275466 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 144
I hold all trust tokens and do not sell, and I will keep

Hold and buy more if you can.

How low it can go, not much in my opinion, so is a winning bet.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
It is the hope of seeing something solid and stunning to open door for Trst to see huge usability via new partners. I didn't sell not even a single Trst token main reason was believe that this team will deliver something and second its price on what even if I want then too will not sell. I would prefer to keep them rather sell this cheap. Partnership with some big organization can spark this project that's true.

I hold all trust tokens and do not sell, and I will keep
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
askNFTY Team Account
We are going to be adding a LOT more nonprofits to the platform soon, stay tuned!

Are there any nonprofits that you guys would like to see on the platform? Please let us know

The Clinton foundation would be cool.

Unicef partnership would be the most valuable, if TRST would be able to make a deal with them.

Anyway... any partenership is good for the project.

Unicef is one that we are taking a look at because their NZ branch takes cryptocurrency as a form of donation already.

We are going to be adding a LOT more nonprofits to the platform soon, stay tuned!

Are there any nonprofits that you guys would like to see on the platform? Please let us know

How many more are you guys planning on adding?

https://www.savethechildren.org/ seems like a great I'd love to see on there.

We are planning on adding about 30 more nonprofits and open-source projects, particularly the ones that already accept cryptocurrency. We are working on ways to drive donors and nonprofits to the platform. Our vision is to have a platform where organizations who are seeking funds can use the platform to connect with donors or funders.

It is the hope of seeing something solid and stunning to open door for Trst to see huge usability via new partners. I didn't sell not even a single Trst token main reason was believe that this team will deliver something and second its price on what even if I want then too will not sell. I would prefer to keep them rather sell this cheap. Partnership with some big organization can spark this project that's true.

Thanks! We hope so too. We will have a staking mechanism coming out soon where the nonprofits (and token holders) can stake tokens for visibility of their projects. Right now we are working with a number of organizations that are looking to fundraise through our platform - most of which are already familiar with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 47
Seems to be no hope
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
weTrust dead, no trust weTrust

lol
Activity: 896
Merit: 251

Unicef partnership would be the most valuable, if TRST would be able to make a deal with them.

Anyway... any partenership is good for the project.
Activity: 42

Activity: 53

How many more are you guys planning on adding?

https://www.savethechildren.org/ seems like a great I'd love to see on there.
you trust we trust they trust .lol

What kind of post is this, no wonder why the admins and moderators of this forum is hunting spammers.

This is good news, thank you for the sharing!

At this moment I don't have any non-profits that pass my mind, but I can make some research and bring some proposition to the table.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
askNFTY Team Account

Activity: 25
you trust we trust they trust .lol
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Spring donation platform is up and has demonstrated its functionalities during matched donations campaign already. Now the constantly ignored part of the development should be brought into light. Listing on good exchanges is burning issue which I don't know because of what reason team is neither talking nor paying attention to.
All the year long we were keep hearing soon bullish will return or next month will be reversal. Nothing has changed and totally agree this is something else than normal bearish market. I have read about early years bearish market but awareness level and development level of both times is different so there is no comparison. At start of this year ERC-20 tokens were looking good hedging space against BTC's volatility but that was trap. Anyway these markets are to make money thus whales preferred ones so these will be making powerful come back. Trst should also benefit of that whenever will happen.

In my opinion, the bull run will come or not, let's hope it will come and TRST will rise alongside top coins.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
All the year long we were keep hearing soon bullish will return or next month will be reversal. Nothing has changed and totally agree this is something else than normal bearish market. I have read about early years bearish market but awareness level and development level of both times is different so there is no comparison. At start of this year ERC-20 tokens were looking good hedging space against BTC's volatility but that was trap. Anyway these markets are to make money thus whales preferred ones so these will be making powerful come back. Trst should also benefit of that whenever will happen.
Exactly this is case now that we are going to see sideways activities continuously until bull starts. Where prices are now from here x2 or 3x is possible but to expect something like old times that will be possible only bullish markets. We are heading for that after almost a year's bear market.

This is not a bear market, is a f**king ice age, but I agree with you, WeTrust is one of my favorite projects and I think (personal opinion) one of the those who will survive and thrive in the long term. I only hope that the team will not run out of funds and they will get sick of the situation and abandon the ship.I know that now is a very hard time and very difficult to be still hard at work, and also to be optimistic about the future.

I think that with such hard work, the project will soon rise to the list of the most popular cryptocurrency projects
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Exactly this is case now that we are going to see sideways activities continuously until bull starts. Where prices are now from here x2 or 3x is possible but to expect something like old times that will be possible only bullish markets. We are heading for that after almost a year's bear market.

This is not a bear market, is a f**king ice age, but I agree with you, WeTrust is one of my favorite projects and I think (personal opinion) one of the those who will survive and thrive in the long term. I only hope that the team will not run out of funds and they will get sick of the situation and abandon the ship.I know that now is a very hard time and very difficult to be still hard at work, and also to be optimistic about the future.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
This token get delisted from long time ago with limited supported it has very low liquidity option that is the reason why it losing its value very quickly. I also hope in next rally this will get succeed to reach on a nice position with working products.

Yes I agree that the Bittrex delisting was a factor in the price drop of TRST but I don't think that if WeTrust have been listed still on that exchange the price would be another, since all coins went down harder than BTC in this crypto winter. Even if TRST will be listed on a major exchange tomorrow this will not mean that the price will go 2x, 3x or whatever. Until the fear will vanish and the new people who find out about crypto will not feel safe to put their money in, we will not see any price increase on any asset. Now is just a waiting game, the ones who wait will make some nice profits.

Second fact: I want to congratulate WeTrust team and all the people involved for the Blockfolio Signal listing, this is a good feature to have on the project.
There are enough tokens that are not delisted from the exchanges, and in the price they lost much more than WeTrust. I honestly say, upset about the news of the closing trading on Bittrex, but did not take any action. I decided that it would be my long-term trade. Because when I went into the project, I did it with a light hand. This morning I was delighted when I saw the message from Blockfolio. I wish good luck to the project team and all who believe in the project.

Yes, many token holders believe in the project and are waiting for the course to return, the team is working on the product and they have many new interesting ideas. Over the past six months, the project has made a huge leap in its development and this is not the end
Activity: 980
Merit: 508
This token get delisted from long time ago with limited supported it has very low liquidity option that is the reason why it losing its value very quickly. I also hope in next rally this will get succeed to reach on a nice position with working products.

Yes I agree that the Bittrex delisting was a factor in the price drop of TRST but I don't think that if WeTrust have been listed still on that exchange the price would be another, since all coins went down harder than BTC in this crypto winter. Even if TRST will be listed on a major exchange tomorrow this will not mean that the price will go 2x, 3x or whatever. Until the fear will vanish and the new people who find out about crypto will not feel safe to put their money in, we will not see any price increase on any asset. Now is just a waiting game, the ones who wait will make some nice profits.

Second fact: I want to congratulate WeTrust team and all the people involved for the Blockfolio Signal listing, this is a good feature to have on the project.
There are enough tokens that are not delisted from the exchanges, and in the price they lost much more than WeTrust. I honestly say, upset about the news of the closing trading on Bittrex, but did not take any action. I decided that it would be my long-term trade. Because when I went into the project, I did it with a light hand. This morning I was delighted when I saw the message from Blockfolio. I wish good luck to the project team and all who believe in the project.
Pages:
Jump to: