Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 9. (Read 275466 times)

legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
No buyer , No good exchange = DEAD
new non-profit organizations are added every week, new articles are constantly published to the blog, the githab code is updated daily, the team works hard and I am sure that they will succeed

Without marketing = DEAD

I've seen "dead" coins come back to life and made a moonshot for several weeks. They also had poor marketing - usually they say they don't have the funding.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Just 12k usdt to list an ERC-20 token to Cryptopia. We can fund it!!!
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
new non-profit organizations are added every week, new articles are constantly published to the blog, the githab code is updated daily, the team works hard and I am sure that they will succeed

Without marketing = DEAD
Activity: 798
Merit: 102

But where is the relax zone for investors who bought this long time and after this it slowly slowly moving toward different way which is opposite the original idea?
Activity: 37
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
Well, hodl. It's useless to sell right now even as the price action broke down the pennant formed since December of last year. I suspect Wetrust might be one of the last to recover if it even recovers.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
It was not part of their plan to increase the number of exchanges from start or they ignored importance of liquidity providers completely. In any case this is failure of their planning division if there is any. Having development alone without increase/building strong user base is like not having anything. I can't sell at this price or it will show unexpected like till now did or ....
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
what hapened to dev? where is founder? where is github update?  Roll Eyes
updates on githab every day

team have github update more than many top  coin! Iwhy no exchange? if exchange this coin back top 200
I do research... maybe time to buy cheap coin but need make more update

I agree with you that you can see how the team works and shows us regular results, partnerships. But at the same time there is not any joy from all this for investors of this project, there are no exchanges and there is no interest in this token at all. I really hope that the team will change it and will please those people who gave them money and supported them at the very beginning.

It's hard to know what the team have plan about the future of this token slowly slowly it moving towards death zone but the efforts to bring support from exchanges almost none. I also holding this from long time when it was into good demand and long delay put this into this situation.
Activity: 42
Merit: 10

team have github update more than many top  coin! Iwhy no exchange? if exchange this coin back top 200

I agree with you that you can see how the team works and shows us regular results, partnerships. But at the same time there is not any joy from all this for investors of this project, there are no exchanges and there is no interest in this token at all. I really hope that the team will change it and will please those people who gave them money and supported them at the very beginning.
Activity: 35

what hapened to dev? where is founder? where is github update?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 35
what hapened to dev? where is founder? where is github update?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 27
Guys, fight back and let everyone know how WeTrust is such a big scam . We all invested a lot of money in this company and they used OUR money to run their business and now they try to cover up the TRST token. George Li and Patrick Long are just scamming people. February 1st an investor published a great article at Medium, that showed us all how shady "WeTrust" is.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Anyone else found out about this on Telegram?Huh Smiley

Yeah, try to post this on Telegram, they'll just ban you
Activity: 11
Anyone else found out about this on Telegram?Huh Smiley
legendary
For now WeTrust is pure scam because devs don't care about TRST token that they sold to investors. Their products – Spring and Trusted Lending Circles
use ETH instead of TRST, which means they sold token that isn't even used in their products. That is scam.

They have to make changes to TLS and Spring and all upcoming products so that TRST token would be necessary for products functioning. TRST souldn't be just one of tokens that is used, it should be the only that make the system possible to work.

So either they make TRST token essential and vital for all products or go to jail for fraud.

In the next 4 weeks, it is planned to add new non-commercial organizations, then TCR . so we believe in team and wait ... I wish the team success in their work

Here's their last blog post: https://blog.wetrust.io/expanding-wetrust-spring-8f28d0740df3

8 mentions of ETH, zero mentions of TRST. And those fuckers sold TRST to investors, not ETH.

Activity: 47
It's dead now. Nobody buy.

You sold us your tokens at $0.6. After 2 years I don't know what to do with them. What is it if not scam?

Nobody buys nowadays anything if you look at other projects.

You just can't call a project scam when the market crushes, so you can't judge a project to be a scam or not just looking at the price.

And in the end why didn't you sold at 1.25$? Because of greed I assume. I bought TRST 10x the actual price too, but... it is what it is...

Even price is 1.25$, it's still scam if no use case. Do you understand?

You sold us your tokens at $0.6. After 2 years I don't know what to do with them. What is it if not scam?

You just can't call a project scam when the market crushes, so you can't judge a project to be a scam or not just looking at the price.

And in the end why didn't you sold at 1.25$? Because of greed I assume. I bought TRST 10x the actual price too, but... it is what it is...

For now WeTrust is pure scam because devs don't care about TRST token that they sold to investors. Their products – Spring and Trusted Lending Circles
use ETH instead of TRST, which means they sold token that isn't even used in their products. That is scam.

They have to make changes to TLS and Spring and all upcoming products so that TRST token would be necessary for products functioning. TRST souldn't be just one of tokens that is used, it should be the only that make the system possible to work.

So either they make TRST token essential and vital for all products or go to jail for fraud.

In the next 4 weeks, it is planned to add new non-commercial organizations, then TCR . so we believe in team and wait ... I wish the team success in their work
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: