Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 17. (Read 275467 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Accidentally posted twice, will delete this one in 24 hours.  Huh
Development is super active with this project. But I agree we need some more marketing for the Spring product. I definitely see them doing more marketing as they're attending more events than ever before.
Why in this market marketing and stock exchanges? There will be no good growth anyway. Marketing needs to be included in a bull market

So should WeTrust just not market it? I'd say market now and in the bull run. Spring is a good platform and getting more attention to it is vital.

Marketing will not help as much as we all expect, Bitcoin needs to rise and pull all the alts with it. Until this, nothing notable will ever happen.

For sure I totally agree, but @aashutoff seems like he/she is stating that marketing shouldn't happen at all until a bull run happens. For now I think it's ideal for WeTrust to market and get more donors and exposure on the platform. Once there is a bull run like what we had earlier this year, then ETH holders might be more keen on donating through Spring if they know about it. If Spring becomes popular, we as token holders can curate organizations on the platform (via Token Curated Registries) for donors and nonprofits. And hopefully TRST can get listed on popular exchanges as well for easier access to tokens and more liquidity
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Development is super active with this project. But I agree we need some more marketing for the Spring product. I definitely see them doing more marketing as they're attending more events than ever before.
Why in this market marketing and stock exchanges? There will be no good growth anyway. Marketing needs to be included in a bull market

So should WeTrust just not market it? I'd say market now and in the bull run. Spring is a good platform and getting more attention to it is vital.

Marketing will not help as much as we all expect, Bitcoin needs to rise and pull all the alts with it. Until this, nothing notable will ever happen.

Activity: 329
Merit: 1
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
Introducing WeTrust Spring
A platform to connect the cryptocurrency community with nonprofits
https://blog.wetrust.io/introducing-wetrust-spring-64a73aef9a37
Another crazy stuff pulled up by the WeTrust team. Thanks for making your token stable for 4 months in a row. An all time low and still listed on Liqui. Wasted the time where exchanges only charge less for listing fees.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Introducing WeTrust Spring
A platform to connect the cryptocurrency community with nonprofits
https://blog.wetrust.io/introducing-wetrust-spring-64a73aef9a37
Include exchange as well, we will not grow if we only have a volume of over $100K, that is very small
and we are just in liqui, we need a big exchange like Binance. As they develop the project, they also need to make ways in order to reflect their development on the value of tokens we are holding.

Agreed. I also feel that getting on a big exchange is marketing in itself. People will have an easier time buying/selling and word would spread.

Also @WeTrust Team: https://twitter.com/binance/status/1049228189224947712

Not sure how much it'd be but hopefully not an absurd amount
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
Include exchange as well, we will not grow if we only have a volume of over $100K, that is very small
and we are just in liqui, we need a big exchange like Binance. As they develop the project, they also need to make ways in order to reflect their development on the value of tokens we are holding.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
It's just the crypto downtrend. Don't blame marketing. They are doing the typical marketing tactics. If you want to worry about something, worry about the progress status. Long development delays will be taken notice by the exchanges, aside from the unusual low trading volume. Thereby getting delisted.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Hackernoon picked up article written by George Li the co-founder of We trust platform. It contains handful of information which shows the visionary approach of the founder of project and whether the reader is ready or not but the points and potential he drew picture of has its own importance. I also will agree with him on the point that time is not very far when tokens will be playing important role in every part of life.

Visionary/not visionary the problem is that the price of this token went to nothing, this project needs marketing, without marketing the vision fades. I don;t want to spread FUD or anything like this, but this is the realty, I know clone coins which costs way more than the original one, just because they had better marketing.

Of course that is very painful situation for those people who are still in this ship from long time due to some big name in advisory board. Marketing team is not doing their job professional even this is revolutionary big idea but market cap is almost nothing. They have to change their strategy and start spreading words aggressively.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Hackernoon picked up article written by George Li the co-founder of We trust platform. It contains handful of information which shows the visionary approach of the founder of project and whether the reader is ready or not but the points and potential he drew picture of has its own importance. I also will agree with him on the point that time is not very far when tokens will be playing important role in every part of life.

Visionary/not visionary the problem is that the price of this token went to nothing, this project needs marketing, without marketing the vision fades. I don;t want to spread FUD or anything like this, but this is the realty, I know clone coins which costs way more than the original one, just because they had better marketing.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
copper member
Activity: 202
Merit: 101
One difference is visible this time after the completion of Spring charity platform they are much more active in promotion and marketing it by attending various events. I also am here from the first day and didn't saw this kind of efforts to push the Rosca. They know better what are they doing but everything they do is for the success and betterment of project to make it adoptable in this area widely.

upgrade of ethereum was scheduled for October 14, respectively, by the end of the year everything will be implemented and will work. If you pay attention after growth eth, token trst also growth, in my opinion the etherium will grow by the end of the year by 100% respectively and the trust will grow

I also want to believe in this, of course, and I hope that this will happen, and maybe even better than we think, in general, the project is definitely worthy of attention and the team can see that they really want to make this project for the whole world for many years. and this is very important. So we stock up on patience.
Activity: 132
Merit: 12
My dream is to be a self-made billionaire
One difference is visible this time after the completion of Spring charity platform they are much more active in promotion and marketing it by attending various events. I also am here from the first day and didn't saw this kind of efforts to push the Rosca. They know better what are they doing but everything they do is for the success and betterment of project to make it adoptable in this area widely.
Always good to focus on charity platform, and as you suggested, I totally agree that promotions should be implemented a little bit more, and on wider aspect.
Activity: 98
Interesting to buy more current style of pressure is similar to big whales. After few months this product will be functional and price will go to the moon. its better to invest on this project to earn more profit and rewards.
Activity: 37

upgrade of ethereum was scheduled for October 14, respectively, by the end of the year everything will be implemented and will work. If you pay attention after growth eth, token trst also growth, in my opinion the etherium will grow by the end of the year by 100% respectively and the trust will grow
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Soory guys, is this project dead or some roadmap still in work?

at least good that exodus eden supports it

They are still working but it lacks support in the crypto-community hence low trading volume.

After delisting from Bittrex that is in struggling situation to get recover that is the big reason why positive news are not helping. Dev are busy to improve this platform and adding unique features so that it just timely matter in long run this will survive and will get more strong support.
Pages:
Jump to: