Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 2. (Read 275466 times)

Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
Hope has faded with this outfit. Had a shining light at the start, now just a dim switch slowly turning off. Shame that.
There's a lot of coins that suffers now, we will find out if they will resurrect once the bull run starts, I have some of this coins in my wallet, so I'm with those people who feel disappointed with the project, but it's either we move on or just give them a chance to prove because in the end, it's just a gamble to invest in ICO.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hope has faded with this outfit. Had a shining light at the start, now just a dim switch slowly turning off. Shame that.
Activity: 182
this coin created a nice ecosystem, it didn't look like from a first visit to the site. in recent years he has done great things.
Activity: 47
What's happened with your Telegram. All are spams
Activity: 35
I hope that the WeTrust project will update and recover from the recent downturn in WeTrust like a dead coin

They are not doing anything to promote this project because they are short of fund and nobody in marketing division although it was amazing idea but everything was in only Whitepaper and they failed to deliver anything interesting to get back this on the track again.

Have you checked out our latest -- https://cryptounlocked.wetrust.io/??

many inspiration challenge on cryptounlocked, my very very favoriate is them Kleros challenges.. here is one https://cryptounlocked.wetrust.io/will-kraken-list-pinakion-pnk-before-01-jun-2020-11-59pm-utc-03-00--CFDehYjQjV

this one no kleros but also very very inspiration @theastralship https://cryptounlocked.wetrust.io/will-theastralship-complete-a-series-of-marketing-challenges-before-21-jun-2020-11-59pm-utc-00-00--yzZI11QUek

many supports for good challenges and you can too!
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
askNFTY Team Account
I hope that the WeTrust project will update and recover from the recent downturn in WeTrust like a dead coin

They are not doing anything to promote this project because they are short of fund and nobody in marketing division although it was amazing idea but everything was in only Whitepaper and they failed to deliver anything interesting to get back this on the track again.

Have you checked out our latest -- https://cryptounlocked.wetrust.io/??
Activity: 3010
Merit: 604
I see that the price of TRST is getting lower and the trading volume is also very small, if this keeps happening I think there will be delist from other exchanges and leave only DEX. Like many other projects, the team from WeTrust seems to be unconcerned with the price of their tokens and there are probably many investors who have begun to forget and leave this project.

If they will be delisted, it should happen a long time ago as its over a year already that we are not seeing a good volume here.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trust/markets/ (current volume is still below $1000), so even if its delisted, there is no significant effect, it will remain a project with low liquidity.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
I see that the price of TRST is getting lower and the trading volume is also very small, if this keeps happening I think there will be delist from other exchanges and leave only DEX. Like many other projects, the team from WeTrust seems to be unconcerned with the price of their tokens and there are probably many investors who have begun to forget and leave this project.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

Activity: 780
Merit: 251
Activity: 3010
Merit: 604
That is from October 2017!

LOL, his post made my day. We have been looking for some great update on this project, there is but he gave the 2017 update which is a good year for the altcoins, on this project too, after 2017, things begin to go dimmer.
You DAPP Trusted Lending Circles, can you please tell me how can i avail this facility and what I need to pledge in order to obtain some loan?

It doesn't matter..just wow.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
You DAPP Trusted Lending Circles, can you please tell me how can i avail this facility and what I need to pledge in order to obtain some loan?
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2144
https://t1p.de/6ghrf
You would think that what these people created would be of real value in the state of our world today.  Are these people working still..?
Is the company still trading?.
I've tried chatting on there telegram but nobody there .
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
Why no one cares its telegram. Everyone left?
I'm not sure if I left the telegram, can you please share the telegram link for me?

I checked the OP and it was and ICO telegram, I can't get it, I want to see a discussion telegram.

Search WetrustPlatform

Thanks, I can see it now, but I noticed that the channel is not anymore properly moderated, lots of marketing post there that are not related and posted from members. I don't expect I could get real and timely information from the channel.

Wow, project still alive. i even got some TRST tokens left, most of them i sold in 2017 and that was one of the best my trade ideas then ) Coz since end of 2017 TRTS lost more than 200x

It's still alive but the volume is already gone.  Cry
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
Wow, project still alive. i even got some TRST tokens left, most of them i sold in 2017 and that was one of the best my trade ideas then ) Coz since end of 2017 TRTS lost more than 200x
Activity: 47
I'm not sure if I left the telegram, can you please share the telegram link for me?

I checked the OP and it was and ICO telegram, I can't get it, I want to see a discussion telegram.

Search WetrustPlatform
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

Pages:
Jump to: